Anna Bey #20 Millionaire Matchmaker Scammer Anna Bey: Age, A List App, Husband, Reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
never in my life have I seen anyone pull out their phones to take a photo/video inside a church (except for weddings/christenings). It’s considered disrespectful.
I am not even religious and I find it downright crass -- especially if you're an elegance coach. It also shows that she isn't truly experiencing a spiritual moment, she is thinking about her insta instead.

Same goes for her filming in an upscale restaurant. She is there with her husband, who is supposedly paying for the "date", kinda rude to be blatantly filming yourself if you ask me. Honestly, I don't care how my dinner companions hold their menus, their glasses or their forks if they gonna be obnoxiously updating their social media instead of enjoying my company.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 641667The ehlegance coach, per usual, “do as I say, not as I do...”

As soon as I saw her post this, I thought.. :rolleyes: yawn, here we go again. She’s still that awkward deprived teenager STARVED FOR ATTENTION (but in adult form, which is just outright embarrassing)! This new “content” she’s putting out is not inspiring, fresh nor educational. It’s merely being done for “entertainment” purposes, which is quickly getting old. How is this information even helpful or relevant?? Who is she trying so hard to market to these days, 13 year olds??? Instead of brainstorming on how she can create NEW/ ORIGINAL content that’s relevant & practical.. she’s taken the LAZY ROUTE YET AGAIN and copy/ pasted someone else’s ideas which has resulted in a total clown show. If it wasn’t for the clicks, likes and attention, she wouldn’t be creating these videos as they aren’t actually adding an VALUE to her platform or to anyone else’s life. Makes me wonder, at age 35, is she still just a cheap performer??

Reactions: 17
I am not even religious and I find it downright crass -- especially if you're an elegance coach. It also shows that she isn't truly experiencing a spiritual moment, she is thinking about her insta instead.

Same goes for her filming in an upscale restaurant. She is there with her husband, who is supposedly paying for the "date", kinda rude to be blatantly filming yourself if you ask me. Honestly, I don't care how my dinner companions hold their menus, their glasses or their forks if they gonna be obnoxiously updating their social media instead of enjoying my company.
I believe there's a video she says she and her "partner" have this rule of not using mobiles in the bedroom. And she's also said she wakes up everyday at 5am... Then you go check the "Community" section on her YT channel and this pretender is "loving" her sheep comments at 2, 3 and 4am. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It starts to get really embarrassing at this point... dresses are getting shorter and shorter and tighter and tighter... Manners went overboard. She lost it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It starts to get really embarrassing at this point... dresses are getting shorter and shorter and tighter and tighter... Manners went overboard. She lost it.

Agree. It’s like she’s finally admitting that this elegance crap has been all for show... which is insulting to people that actually value being well-mannered & discreet, etc. It’s almost like she’s been mocking it and charging people for pretending to be someone she’s not. Just gross.

She's still that tacky b**** like Mykill said, dancing in her Primark pink shorts. Someone look for the photo, I can't be bothered.

Reactions: 24
"You can take a pig out of the mud, wash him up pretty, bring him to the county fair and even win a blue ribbon but he still likes the mud."

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anna is an hourglass sorry 90s supermodel sorry Arnolda Schwarzeneggeretta... She also gives excellent friendship advice!
Screenshot_20210630-193702__01.jpg
Screenshot_20210630-193732__01.jpg
Screenshot_20210630-193711__01.jpg

What even is dance etiquette?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I see the reflection of her slave in the tacky gold...whatever that is.

No wonder they never host elegant gatherings at home. The flat is too tiny and the decor looks like an Arab harem, but tackier.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it just me or her lips look much better on her natural face?

She says she gets the wrinkles around her mouth filled, did some dental work and a nose job -- I think all those procedures have an impact on the way her lips look, both at rest and when she speaks.

In my opinion, the cheek fillers, nose job and the eyebrows (botoxed & micro bladed) together give her face that overdone plastic look where everything is so emphasized it looks grotesque. On her younger face her mouth was her focal feature, the rest of the features stayed in the background. Now, it's like everything is trying to be the focus and her features move in some strange unsynchronized fashion. It's just too much and abnormal looking.

Don't hate me but I actually like the picture with the braided hair and the bangs and think she shouldn't have messed with her face other than braces.
Absolutely right! She was a very pretty little girl who turned into a very pretty young lady.
And then the rest is a tragedy of her own doing.

Reactions: 19
Lina and ehleghent AF Aija are just drinking buddies I assume.... 🥴🥂🍾🍹🍸🤢 Sooo classy, healthy and worth a daily drunken funny insta-story.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lina and ehleghent AF Aija are just drinking buddies I assume.... 🥴🥂🍾🍹🍸🤢 Sooo classy, healthy and worth a daily drunken funny insta-story.
Of course, a lady ONLY drinks champagne.
And obviously both of them have absolutely NO CLUE about beer, the craft beer movement or even the possibilities when it comes to beer and food pairing. Not every type of beer is served in a big glass and you don't have to drink your standard Lager or drink beer out of a bottle or a can :rolleyes: Have a nice dessert with a bit of chocolate stout or a fruity sour beer on a hot day - delicious!

They are so stupid, I really can't take it.

Reactions: 15
Drink champagne because beer is for men (specifically hunters), champagne has 0 calories and you will never have a hangover or headache the next day.
How much do these ladies drink on a night out?
I've only had a hangover after drinking four bottles of beer, two vodka-fruit juice drinks, one tequila shot and one snakebite (this happened once). You have to drink excessively or once in a blue moon to get a hangover or headache. Alcohol tolerance builds up over time and most people know their limits and will stick to a few glasses

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.