Anna Bey #20 Millionaire Matchmaker Scammer Anna Bey: Age, A List App, Husband, Reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A recap for y’all. In Capri someone called the Hermes store to ask if they have the same blue watchamacallit bag that Anna got. Blue Water Hydrant or something. So the store knew the bag in Capri and said they sold the last one in March and didn’t the bag Anna had on Instagram since. Many gals are asking about that App she had and basically a student got it, spend $200 to only find other students then Anna Bey kicked her out without a refund. If more of y’allz tried that app plz give us the deetz!

Reactions: 16
I haven't been following up for some time, just wanted to post a reference, there's some Romanian girl/woman who is posting those etiquette videos. She posted the video about eating spaghetti exactly 2 daya before Aija did. On IG is adelina.pestritu.
When I saw Aija's post it was "5 days ago" and Adelina's "7 days ago". Wrote on Aija's video that she's copying those etiquette videos from her, same style with "wrong" sound, but Aija ofc deleted the comment.
Anna Belt's content is as fresh as the loo of Bercy's gare.

Not always people get bullied because of looks. Some times they just … are weird. Then the group will attack them. Law of nature.
You are right. Although she herself stated several times that the whole tragedy revolved around her looks. I don't buy it.

Anyways... Didn't she say insistently on a video that red nails are not elegant? :LOL:👇

notitle.jpg

I can already see her undoing bit by bit her narrative about average Joes being losers. 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did studies on mobbing in smaller groups like classrooms (not structural injustice just to be clear). Though instinctively outsiders tend to identify with the "victims", when you dig deeper these "victims" are often the bullies in disguise and the classmates have no other way of protecting themselves other then pairing up. I was thinking like: why I dislike her so much... and it's a exactly that. She goes brutal against peeps who criticize her, making up stories and lies. And every video is like: don't be like that, don't do that - doing the poop-smelling-face on you, aka trying to diminish everyone else to uplift her. Traits of a victim-crying-bully.

Edit: and what makes the dynamic worse at that these "victims" try to hide the aggressions they have towards other as: I'm just nice to you, I'm just trying to help..
.. Aka are gaslighting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Did studies on mobbing in smaller groups like classrooms (not structural injustice just to be clear). Though instinctively outsiders tend to identify with the "victims", when you dig deeper these "victims" are often the bullies in disguise and the classmates have no other way of protecting themselves other then pairing up. I was thinking like: why I dislike her so much... and it's a exactly that. She goes brutal against peeps who criticize her, making up stories and lies. And every video is like: don't be like that, don't do that - doing the poop-smelling-face on you, aka trying to diminish everyone else to uplift her. Traits of a victim-crying-bully.

Edit: and what makes the dynamic worse at that these "victims" try to hide the aggressions they have towards other as: I'm just nice to you, I'm just trying to help..
.. Aka are gaslighting.

Absolutely agree. She’s incredibly fragile psychologically (always about that victim mentality), so she’s learned to make up for it by being a master manipulator (to self-soothe her fragile ego). But the beauty of it all is that while she tries so hard to be so “clever” (yawn), trying to always come across like she’s 2 steps ahead (this is where that nasty smirk comes from).. while she’s busy with ALL THAT (lying, manipulating, scamming, faking it till she makes it, pointing the finger at everyone but herself).. what’s also happening simultaneously is it’s all taking a HUGE TOLL on her, as in.. her own games are AGING HER BADLY! It’s almost like she’s getting a little dose of instant karma. 🤥🤭

Reactions: 21
Thank you for the answers about the scars.
Maybe she lied about the cost of her nose job…

Why does she always post stories of her face like this, most people would look ugly in such close up videos.

About her movies references, SATC, Dirty Dancing etc. it’s so cheesy! She is so uncultured! I don’t want to give her ideas so I won’t write more about the cultural part but… 🤦🏼‍♀️

She can like whatever she wants but in that case she must stop pretending being elegant or part of the higher society.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I haven't been following up for some time, just wanted to post a reference, there's some Romanian girl/woman who is posting those etiquette videos. She posted the video about eating spaghetti exactly 2 daya before Aija did. On IG is adelina.pestritu.
When I saw Aija's post it was "5 days ago" and Adelina's "7 days ago". Wrote on Aija's video that she's copying those etiquette videos from her, same style with "wrong" sound, but Aija ofc deleted the comment.

And regarding her natural lips - she had spoken on videos she had lip injections, her filler stache was very visible, and how she can explain that her childhood lips are thinner (especially upper lip) than her current lips?
Everyone's got plumper face when in childhood. I mean, her temples are so sunk for her age, her natural lips would be too without fillers.
Are you Romanian too? Asking because it’s common knowledge over here that the girl you mentioned used to be a stripper in Ibiza too lol. They’re all trying to rebrand themselves, but Aija’s grotesque lips & nose and Adelina’s horrible breast implants easily give them away. Maybe they worked at the same club? 🤭

Also, didn’t someone already point out that they’re all just copying Sofia Marbella and/or Jamila Musayeva? The timeline checks out

Thank you for the answers about the scars.
Maybe she lied about the cost of her nose job…

Why does she always post stories of her face like this, most people would look ugly in such close up videos.

About her movies references, SATC, Dirty Dancing etc. it’s so cheesy! She is so uncultured! I don’t want to give her ideas so I won’t write more about the cultural part but… 🤦🏼‍♀️

She can like whatever she wants but in that case she must stop pretending being elegant or part of the higher society.
The best nose jobs are around 6-7k in Eastern Europe. Why didn’t a native Russian speaker who idolizes Eastern European women AND who knew all about their procedures fly over here to get it done? There’s something fishy about her story

Reactions: 14
I think nowadays everyone is going to Turkey - veneers, nose, lips and "underlips".

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Absolutely agree. She’s incredibly fragile psychologically (always about that victim mentality), so she’s learned to make up for it by being a master manipulator (to self-soothe her fragile ego). But the beauty of it all is that while she tries so hard to be so “clever” (yawn), trying to always come across like she’s 2 steps ahead (this is where that nasty smirk comes from).. while she’s busy with ALL THAT (lying, manipulating, scamming, faking it till she makes it, pointing the finger at everyone but herself).. what’s also happening simultaneously is it’s all taking a HUGE TOLL on her, as in.. her own games are AGING HER BADLY! It’s almost like she’s getting a little dose of instant karma. 🤥🤭
Yeah, and see how good she is, even many of us were like: OK. Maybe she did nothing to her lips. Imagine desperate young women!

Reactions: 6
I think nowadays everyone is going to Turkey - veneers, nose, lips and "underlips".
Yes, they are the best regarding price/quality ratio. I am getting my rhinoplasty in 2 months there with one of the 'creme de la creme' rhino surgeons, board certified in Europe and US, working with a lot of top Turkish celebrities, price is only 4k.

Reactions: 8
Are you Romanian too? Asking because it’s common knowledge over here that the girl you mentioned used to be a stripper in Ibiza too lol. They’re all trying to rebrand themselves, but Aija’s grotesque lips & nose and Adelina’s horrible breast implants easily give them away. Maybe they worked at the same club? 🤭

Also, didn’t someone already point out that they’re all just copying Sofia Marbella and/or Jamila Musayeva? The timeline checks out
I am at no meaning Romanian, which you may conclude by me not knowing anything about that girl with short black hair. I don't even follow her just saw that video, she pops up on Instagram second tab, and I clearly wrote that when I saw that video it said "7 days ago" whilst Anna's was "5 days ago" same style, same food + using "wrong and correct sound".
Either way she is to me very ugly, having horse's jaw, but that was not the thing I wanted to point to, but that Aija'a copying whoever.
You mentioned she was stripper - she doesn't look really lady like and all those who are not raised with a proper family education have that need to show off as if they know manners and etiquettes. The one who knows that naturally acts about knowing that as simple as 2+2=4, no need to brag about that "knowledge".

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

And regarding her natural lips - she had spoken on videos she had lip injections, her filler stache was very visible, and how she can explain that her childhood lips are thinner (especially upper lip) than her current lips?
Everyone's got plumper face when in childhood. I mean, her temples are so sunk for her age, her natural lips would be too without fillers.
I just checked this woman out and know I know where our beloved AIJA copies “her ideas”. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Also, whoever she is, seems more genuine than ARat. Everything is more effortless.
Not like with the AR. Everything is carefully planned, even the funny (lol…) parts are planned.. she doesn’t even have one genuine move/ smile… etc.

She should literally STOP READING and ANSWERING Tattle, STOP SCAMMING because when all these lies come out that just won’t be nice!!

BTW this whole Dirty Dancing, SATC, Gilmore Girls thing.. and she ALWAYS makes a poll about it to see how many are interested in these series/ movies.
Of course I used to watch them but as much as I loved some I just couldn’t rewatch them again. They belong to another period of my life.

• Heart
I just checked this woman out and know I know where our beloved AIJA copies “her ideas”. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Also, whoever she is, seems more genuine than ARat. Everything is more effortless.
Not like with the AR. Everything is carefully planned, even the funny (lol…) parts are planned.. she doesn’t even have one genuine move/ smile… etc.

She should literally STOP READING and ANSWERING Tattle, STOP SCAMMING because when all these lies come out that just won’t be nice!!

BTW this whole Dirty Dancing, SATC, Gilmore Girls thing.. and she ALWAYS makes a poll about it to see how many are interested in these series/ movies.
Of course I used to watch them but as much as I loved some I just couldn’t rewatch them again. They belong to another period of my life.
The more I read, the more I realise how sad, pathetic and toxic her life is. I will take a break from her for the summer. Here in England it is exquisitely sunny, and we can travel and enjoy time with friends and family. My real life experience with the wealthy has ZERO similarities to her teaching. I bet we won't see her at any of the exclusive events over here come summertime. Wimbledon? She could never.

Anyway as a palate cleanser to the toxicity of Anna, here's a nice one from the guy who did the afternoon tea video. Here's what I want to draw your attention to: this man is the epitome of class because he says at the end he does not want to create a paid subscription since he wants everyone to enjoy his work.

This, my dear elegant horsies, is what true affluence is. Not money grabbing from teenagers to buy your app or class. Enjoy and have a wonderful summer!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Tattle Press Conference Red Nails Edition
Religious Anna is back and busy running errands before she goes on her long, overdue summer break (her words not mine). She's being adventurous by venturing out into the territory of bright red nails after limiting herself to a French manicure and nude nails for the last twelve months. Over on SOA, she's channeling her inner polo champion in the hopes of attracting her dreams of one day owning a Rolls Royce and riding a horse effortlessly. She's also hoping that LOA will manifest a 90s supermodel body on her hourglass figure. But let's be honest here, there's nothing more spiritually engaging than visiting a Russian Orthodox church.
Screenshot_20210630-132943__01.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Religious Anna is back and busy running errands before she goes on her long, overdue summer break (her words not mine). She's being adventurous by venturing out into the territory of bright red nails after limiting herself to a French manicure and nude nails for the last twelve months. Over on SOA, she's channeling her inner polo champion in the hopes of attracting her dreams of one day owning a Rolls Royce and riding a horse effortlessly. She's also hoping that LOA will manifest a 90s supermodel body on her hourglass figure. But let's be honest here, there's nothing more spiritually engaging than visiting a Russian Orthodox church.
View attachment 641332
I don’t understand why all of a sudden she’s painting this new religious persona. First pretending to attend mass in Italy, and now this. I was raised Orthodox, and never in my life have I seen anyone pull out their phones to take a photo/video inside a church (except for weddings/christenings). It’s considered disrespectful. By the way, you can tell once again she’s a complete moron because she didn’t even bother to go all the way to the front of the church, which is what you’re supposed to do: anyone who’s ever entered an Orthodox Church knows that the most ornate (that means instagram-able, Aija; I got you) part of the church is actually its dome, which you can only peek at from the church’s front side:

1F01BE5D-0D68-468A-B048-C64065DD33EB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Good evening ladies, we are having a wonderful atmosphere today on Geneva Shore. Aija is embarrassing herself, as usual, Lina is making fun of her and poor Joseph is having a second-hand embarrassment...
This is the content I’m here for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
by Jetset Babe / 86mo
//keep unread//hide

God, I’m so hungover right now….
Had a great evening yesterday, went for dinner at my friends house who cooked a lovely meal for us, continued to Arts club and finished off at woman. Now I feel like disappearing under my duvet for the rest of the day, BUT I’m not gonna let that happen
Time is precious, especially the time on the weekend when I’m officially FREE from the prison I usually belong to So it’s important to make best use of every second in freedom, (plus I have tit loads of stuff that needs to be done) I have NO TIME TO STAY HUNGOVER!

So what helps to cure a hangover?
Water, Shower, Food and Activating the body. Unless I feel hangover to the point where I feel it’s like dangerous for me to do any activities in case of a heart attack, I push myself to do something as the more you lay around in bed – the worse you will feel.
Now I’m off for a walk, as fresh air will cure me 100%. Might grab a coffee while I’m out, even if I never drink coffee – but this is an emergency!

Wish you all a hangover free sunday! Wohoo!

• Haha
  • Wow
@itsverynice2 - you are a darling for that recap!

I had a thought that also proves that Anna has zero affluent friends, aside from Lina Hadid and other affluent ladies can prove it. Look at Lauren from the.la.way - she has networked and created her own fashion line, meaning she had to either design the items herself or hire designers, look for material suppliers, manufacturers, get the samples tested, look for web designers and maintenance, photographers, customer support and other big and small details to run a business. She's not the only one to use her time, energy and connections to make something for herself. Lauren also looks beautiful, healthy, happy, well-rested and loved! What has Anna Bleh done so far during that 15 years of being part of the elite society? Launched two online scamming courses using cheapest platforms, stolen intellectual material from others and recycled one of her own (that's the only reason the 7-step formula course is no longer available), used shady marketing techniques into selling another course without editing the written material and hardly editing the videos, didn't care to keep in touch with her students (I bet you right now and here if I log into her elite scamming course, that a-list app offer that is invalid since May would still be in the announcements), blocked and deleted anyone who has questioned the validity of her claims or expressed a slightest dissatisfaction with her material, goes off to holidays alone as soon as she gets extra cash from her real providers - desperate women - and complains about real luxurious hotels, restaurants and designer items as soon as the merchandise refused to give her free stuff, had her wedding which the poorest of the poor would call a 'b*llsh1t' wedding and spends time 'monitoring' every single post on here and other media platforms. Probably bought or bullied her now-husband into agreeing to marry her in exchange of permit. Only afforded designer clothing and items since the sell of her courses and still uses fake bags, allegedly. Hooray!

Reactions: 22
View attachment 641332
Gosh. she's so predictable.
If I start bashing all of her sunglasses (because this elegance and fashion guru doesn't know which type is better to her face and buys them all considering their brand only) I bet she's gonna make a content about sunglasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.