Anna Bey #18 Thealist: Elite Scammer, Networking Amateur, Things borrowed and mismatched.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe this was discussed on Tattle before and I'm a bit late but recently I watched one of her Instagram Lives in which she shortly addressed people who dislike and criticise her. I don't know if she was referring to this forum but basically she called those people "dirt" and said something like "how dare you" criticise me when you haven't achieved what I have etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe this was discussed on Tattle before and I'm a bit late but recently I watched one of her Instagram Lives in which she shortly addressed people who dislike and criticise her. I don't know if she was referring to this forum but basically she called those people "dirt" and said something like "how dare you" criticise me when you haven't achieved what I have etc.
She's always attacking us, though never hesitates to follow what we say and to steal some of our ideas (do hang around and soon you'll notice it). Also she never takes the opportunity to "leave us be" and focus solely on her now (I bet she's following this thread though she's in the middle of a trip right now - What a loser!). She always reads us. We alongside Guru Gossip and LSA are the "smear campaign" she talks about. :LOL:

EDIT: Well, there wouldn't be a "smear campaign" if she played the game right to start.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
from her blog 6-7 years ago:

by JetsetBabe / 81mo
//keep unread//hide

I have a question (love/dating related) that I need help with from you readers as I’m sure I have a few experts out there.
I’ve been talking with my friend about this topic a lot and none of us can come to any conclusions because we are hopeless in this department.

I’m talking about these type of girls who manage to “hook” their men so they run after them and get totally pussywhipped.
For some reason I’ve seen many russian women be good at this, playing the game extremely flawless making the men do anything for them.
What is it that they do? How do they manage? What is the trick?
Other nationalities do it too, but I took russian girls now as an example. It’s like there is this type of girls who don’t need to be the most stunning woman in the world, yet she plays the man in a way she gets put on a pedestal with him treating her like a queen.

I wanna know the secret….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
yep. i didn't understand that part too.. hm.. is this on a travel list of EVERY elegant lady? am I missing on something? also, must be good to have waxing spots at the airport..
like, why not to do brazillian wax before five hour flight :D
She sounds like she wanted to save money, there's nothing elegant about getting your wax, blowdry, and whatever else she said done in an airport.

Poor Anna. While the rest of us are here in London enjoying summer and at our own luxurious country houses, having parties in gardens with friends, or even enjoying the outdoors, she is stuck in a budget hotel ALONE. I guess Average Joe will be able to get some space to go on his Grindr dates now.

Check out the ONE glass:

Expect LOTS of posts about this hotel's features as she is staying there for free. It's just an advertisement and a getaway from her unhappy Geneva life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Here is what I don't get - her English is so much better in her blog...anyone noticed that? I am not a native speaker but it almost seems like someone else wrote it
She seems so different. Her tone, her opinions, everything. I don't know if someone helped her or if she just put more time and effort in her posts. Her grammar is not the greatest, but still, there's something about the way she writes, just seems more candid

Hotels are cheaper in Greece at the start of the season in general, and now there will be some amazing deals to be had as hotels try to recover from the pandemic, so most people on a budget could easily go to Greece right now, especially those in Europe.

It's just sad, supposed to be newly married, living her dream life but the lines between social media and reality are very blurred

I've reached the point where my default reaction to Anna is "speechless" and "I have nothing to say"
Wow Anna wears cheap high street clothes 🙄 Wow TMI 🙄 A-List is going to be a rolling basis cash grab whenever she needs pocket money 🙄

Anna is horse riding this week. Based on the location of her hotel, it's probably one of these places
Congratulations ladies! Once again Tattle has influenced Anna! We told her that she wasn't an experienced horse rider and she's now taking lessons!
Screenshot_20210523-153939__01.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She seems so different. Her tone, her opinions, everything. I don't know if someone helped her or if she just put more time and effort in her posts. Her grammar is not the greatest, but still, there's something about the way she writes, just seems more candid
Because she wasn’t blatantly lying.

Reactions: 7
How to handle a busy partner? Anna asks herself
And the reply Anna says is “by being busy yourself”
In other words, get a job ladies but still use his money.
Be his beard.
Be an elegant classy traditional lady homemaker with a full time job….. wait, what? I thought you taught women to rely on the man for support? Damn two faced horse.
DABDE012-509C-4C41-B331-36CD9F006096.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
No, we haven't achieved a scam operation. People on these threads have, however, achieved: marrying well-off men, owning legit designer items, having friendships, having careers, education, honesty ...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
by JetsetBabe / 80mo
//keep unread//hide

I’ve started to finally understand what my issue is by writing this blog anonymously. I’ve been blaming my reasons on loads of different things, come up of long theories of why I prefer it this way for now and so on. But yesterday I had a good think about myself, my issues and my character – and I finally reached the root of the reason WHY I’m an anonymous blogger.

I don’t want to be in the spotlight.

I don’t feel comfortable with any form of attention but I’m not a shy person – actually the opposite I’m social and forward. I just don’t like being in focus with all eyes on me kinda thing.
Being in the spotlight for more than a few minutes makes me extremely uncomfortable, even if I don’t always show it.
It’s weird because many people who are not shy, they love attention, the validation of it and gain loads of energy by being in the lime light. Or the people who can sit and talk forever about themselves and their lives without feeling awkward. I can’t do it.

In my real life I have loads of similar characteristics. For example I tend not to talk so much about myself unless I’m very comfortable with someone. When I speak I make sure I’m not just talking some random bla bla bla but actually have something of interest to say.
Holding meetings and presentations at work used to be my biggest night mare! Gosh, I don’t miss those days. Public speaking is probably one of the worst things on this planet, because when you’re in front of that crowd, you can literally feel everyones eyes on you. It’s like being in a horror movie!
Another thing which may seem a bit sad to some people, but I actually never celebrate my birthday, throw parties or entertain people at my house where I am the host. Being the centre of attention feels extremely uncomfortable for me, I prefer being in the background. Having friends over for dinner, where I personally cook is like stepping on a land of mines because I know me and my cooking will be in focus. Can’t do that!
I’m such a weirdo but I can’t help feeling this way. Surely I have moments like everyone else where we are in focus, crack jokes or talk in front of groups of people and I actually enjoy it! It’s absolutely fine for like 5min but after I hit my limit I need to quickly withdraw myself.

The reason why I’ve kept a low profile about my identity is simple because of this characteristic of mine. I feel most comfortable this way. But I will take a step forward in my development of un covering myself, but I need to feel 100% ready. Work in progress, hopefully soon!
If we have any psychologist in here I’d really like to hear what this is and where it usually comes from? But most importantly, does anyone else have something similar?

• Wow
  • Haha
by JetsetBabe / 88mo
//keep unread//hide

Anna Andres,
…haven’t seen much of her in a long time. She is one of my favorite Jetset Babes as I find her appearance so facinating. There is one part in me that thinks she has put slightly too much lipfillers, but the other part think it kinda suits her in a weird way. I really don’t recommend putting as much fillers as she has done, as for the average person it would become a “duck outcome”.

But for her it just works. I think at least

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
"I can survive absolutely anything!"

Girl, you couldn't even handle a 9 to 5 job and you run away of everything as soon as things get tough!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm loving the blog excerpts. It really shows her true identity. She was much more relatable in her Jetsetbabe days, but you can feel the "lacking/desperate" vibes from her. She needs to take her own advice and channel her abundance mindset and stop being so greedy. Instead, we see her stress plastered across her face and affecting her skin and hair.

• Heart
I've reached the point where my default reaction to Anna is "speechless" and "I have nothing to say"
Wow Anna wears cheap high street clothes 🙄 Wow TMI 🙄 A-List is going to be a rolling basis cash grab whenever she needs pocket money 🙄

Anna is horse riding this week. Based on the location of her hotel, it's probably one of these places
Congratulations ladies! Once again Tattle has influenced Anna! We told her that she wasn't an experienced horse rider and she's now taking lessons!View attachment 586942
Sigh. She's so pathetic, she supposedly has been riding her whole life, but still needs lesson.

Except...oops, fact check: she grew up next door to a farm, and used to clean horseshit for the neighbor. See earlier posts where she said sometimes her parents couldn't find her because she was hiding. Her childhood sounds like a real nightmare.

The face of a kept woman married to a Lebanese prince...:LOL:
Disgusting
Don't you mean married to a Lebanese queen 👬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And now she's making entire videos on this stupid show! "How to be like Charlotte" "how to be like Samantha" "how to be like mr big". I mean.. what is it? A secret club of 13yo school girls?!
Out of ideas, Anna Belt? Thanks God, America has created tons of shows for you,so by reviewing those you can make at least 100 more stupid videos of yours.
I cant believe this person made 600k! What's wrong with this world?! :(

by Jetset Babe / 81mo
//keep unread//hide

I might have written bits and pieces about this topic before, but I’ve lately had to give another hard thought to my love life and choices in men. Most of us girls have some kind of messed up programming in us making us pick the wrong men! We know we shouldn’t, but we still keep on doing it over and over again.

When I was growing up, being a teenager, I wasn’t very popular in school so I never had any boy really interested in me. While my friends & classmates were finding boyfriends I was always alone, only having continuous crushes on boys who never liked me back.For some reason, that messed my head up making me think that guys in general don’t fancy me. Thinking I’m not able to get the guys I really like & want.

That had a big impact on all the years until I pretty much reached 25. I was very late with everything, first kiss, first sex, first relationship etc. I wouldn’t say I became desperate because I’ve never been chasing guys. But when it was finally my turn to run in to boyfriends I was never choosy or very picky. For that reason I feel the boyfriends I’ve had have not been up to the standard I truly deserve.
In fact, I could have done so much better! Like waaaay better!With that I don’t say they were bad people, but simply the way they were treating me etc.

This may also be a common age thing. When we are under 25 years old, generally speaking we are more naive to the world than we think. Now I feel how I’m having big brake throughs in life in terms of understanding what I should have, how I should be treated and what type of guys to avoid. I would also say the knowledge of knowing what I really want & cherish in life.
You see we tend to forget an important thing when picking a partner. What life do we want? What can we compromise with and what is completely not negotiable?

I always thought that the only non negotiable for me would be if it’s not 100% true mind blowing love. As in I could never settle for something that feels just like an average “I love you” and that’s it.
For me it’s important with “I love you like crazy” with loads of fireworks kinda relationship. That’s cause it fits my personality very well.
But I also want to add one very important aspect besides aiming for true love – and that is if the lifestyle of my future partner fits with my big plans, dreams and ambitions.

I’m sorry to say but I’ve started to work my ass off to build my future. To build freedom.
The most important thing for me is to be free. To never slave under a strict 9-5 office routine. To be able to take vacations when I feel like. But most importantly to be able to work from anywhere I wish in the world, as travel is one of my big passions.This is my goal. This is why I’m setting up an internet business so that I can be mobile and flexible.

The last thing I want while fighting for this is to meet some random dude who don’t have any ambitions of his own. Who kinda doesn’t care about going to a boring 9-5 as long as he gets a pay check each month. A guy who could never tag a long on the free lifestyle I’m trying to achieve – simply because he doesn’t make any effort himself to become independent and break free.
I’m sorry but I’m not going to go down that road. You might think I sound superficial but I just want to find someone who want to shape his life the same way I want to. I don’t care if he is rich or poor but he has to be ambitious enough to want to find a way to set himself free just the way I’m trying right now.

There were two guys this summer I was dating but they didn’t fit the picture. So I decided to break my previous patterns of always settling for second best and instead I’m going to be a little bit patient for what the future holds because I know I will find the man of my dreams one day.

I will never find him If I keep on catching the guy that the low self confidence say I should take. Settling for the second best. No thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder just what is making me suspect that the man of her dreams was not a bisexual Lebanese banker on a modest wage with whom she shares little to no mutual attraction and has hummus for lunch at the wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.