Anna Bey #18 Thealist: Elite Scammer, Networking Amateur, Things borrowed and mismatched.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only who notices Aija travels alone (almost) all the time? And that her traveling just happens to always coincide with her selling something online (courses/apps/...) right before or after her trip?

Reactions: 23
Am I the only who notices Aija travels alone (almost) all the time? And that her traveling just happens to always coincide with her selling something online (courses/apps/...) right before or after her trip?

and who takes those ugly pics???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
by JetsetBabe / 91mo
//keep unread//hide

Part 2
Ibiza

Maybe it was luck, maybe it was destiny?
But it wasnā€™t for ā€œno reasonā€ that my instinct told me one of those depressed evenings in Italy to go online and see if there were any jobs available in Ibiza. I wasnā€™t happy anymore, wanted to escape, I felt done with Italy and I knew summer was just around the corner.So I typed ā€œibiza jobsā€ in Google, saw an add which was 2 years old, but somehow I told myself, ā€œIā€™ll apply anyway, letā€™s see what happensā€. Again, my instinct spoke to me.

The company phoned me up the day after Iā€™d applied for the position as an animator at their hotel.
I had no idea what the job was about, but I knew I was suitable because I spoke many languages and I just wanted a way in to Ibiza. I had 2 telephone interviews with the recruiter and in the end they told me Iā€™d secured a spot in the team and should come down asap to the island and do a trial. Said and done, 2 weeks later I arrived in Eivissa airport, it was mid April and life couldnā€™t look any brighter.

The job itself requires a chapter on itā€™s own. I spent an entire month in this position until I felt it wasnā€™t for me. It was like living in a reality show, because your team & job becomes your ā€œeverythingā€. You work day + nights, you donā€™t have time to do your own stuff and you get only one day off a week. Imagine then everyone living together in staff accommodation making some kind of ā€œparty campusā€ out of it. I always felt misplaced, wondering what I was doing there when I could hang out with the cool kids in the real Ibiza. So a month later I left the job and rented a room on my own.

At first I almost panicked. What would I do? I had no savings, just my one month salary from the hotel. I had no job and it was now or never to sort things out.
I bought the local newspaper one day and saw an add for an open casting to dance at this club called Amnesia. Since I used to dance most of my life with balett etc I thought Iā€™d give this a go. I emailed them my pictures and got a phone call a few days later asking if I was available the following evening as they urgently needed ā€œring girlsā€ for a boxing game. I said yes of course, as I knew this was my golden opportunity to showcase myself.

Said and done.
The following eve I went to the boxing game with several other girls. We were all dressed in white, wearing t-shirts of Amnesia, and we alternated holding the signs of the game after each round. As soon as it was my turn I felt the adrenaline pumping. This was quite a big game, with loads of guys (only) in the audience plus it was being shown on Eurosport worldwide.
I still remember the exact feeling of doing that walk, giving my most confident attitude to the audience and raising the sign ā€œrond 1ā€³ ā€“ Everyone started applauding and shouting. Wow. I was 20 years old and never experienced attention like that before. What a rush.

After the game, we got paid our ā‚¬100 each and one of the Amnesia guys took me aside. He said ā€œListen, really well done today. You did good. I really want you to come for the audition this weekend, the owner will be there and itā€™s a great opportunity if you want the jobā€. I told him yes and felt the happiness spread within me.
Life started to look bright again!
Audition day came, it was in the middle of the day in May, sun was shining and I thought all my make up would run down to my clothes by the time I would get there. I was very nervous, having no clue what was gonna happen or how a dance audition actually worked. I wasnā€™t a podium dancer, I had zero experience but I had confidence in me that I was good at dancing because It always used to come very natural to me.

We were maybe 6 girls in total, so this was like a ā€œspecial little auditionā€. The owner came and we were gonna dance as if it was an actual club night, because they wanted to check their sound and light. I took my spot on the balcony and just danced like there was no tomorrow, I knew the only thing I could do was my absolute best, and then the universe could decide the actual outcome of it.
But I did end up getting the job.

I thanked lord for that, my summer was sorted. Not only would I stay in Ibiza the full season I actually got a fun job at one of the coolest clubs on the island. I felt lucky. I knew that not only was it a fun job, but I knew that the job would bring a lot of other things a long. And sure was I going to be rightā€¦.

Working as a dancer was really rewarding.
- And easy money! We got paid approx ā‚¬80 a night, just to dance for one hour in total, divided over 4 sessions. So each session would last 15 min and then a rest of 45 min. During the rest we always hung out in the Vip balcony or backstage where many celebs, famous djā€™s and other wannabes would be.
The backstage was actually our ā€œchanging areaā€ where we were waiting to enter the balcony to dance & where we did our make up and kept our things, but the ā€œcool peopleā€ used to crash it. I remember many times seeing people taking drugs, famous djā€™s bleeding from their nose and other weird things. It was after all what Ibiza was about, just crazy but at the same time fun. I will never forget all the people I met, the laughs I shared or crazy things I experienced that summer. It was definitely one for the books.

I was always the punctual & polite girl, so my dance manager started liking me. I think I was one of her favorites, not in the sense of dance skills (cause to be honest, I was quite average compared to the other girls) ā€“ but I was never bitching about people, I was never being difficult or acting like a diva. That is really appreciated when you work for someone and it was very rewarding to me. My dance manager always invited me a long as soon as there were dinners, after parties, yacht parties or anything fun that required some cool girls. I got access to it all, and I was thrilled. I was doing my baby steps out in to the world and saw the entire scene Iā€™ve only imagined about before.

I remember being on my first yacht ever.
I got invited to go out for a whole day to Formentera & Paris Hilton was joining us (this was at the time when Paris was the ā€œit girlā€). As I board the yacht I was impressed ā€“ the size of it, the Fendi decor, the amount of staff, a jacuzzi, jet skis on board etcā€¦. Wow!
Eventually Paris came, she was friendly, carrying a big teddy bear and smoking some kind of cigarette.
The party started and we sailed off to Formentera. Me being a newbie I started to feel sea sick after half an hour on the boat. It had never crossed my mind taking sea sick pills since I knew I suffered easily from motion sickness. I reached a point where it had gone too far, so I had to go downstairs and throw up, not once but several times. The body guard of Paris ended up taking care of me, I felt like I was such a loser puking when there was this big party going on.
Paris came down, asking me how I was. I pretended I felt amazing and she asked if I needed anything, maybe some sprite. I said I was fine, and continued throwing up after she left.

Eventually we got back to the port (halleluja) and I promised myself to never ever board a yacht again without taking pills. I had just ruined what could have been a fantastic day and was regretting it. Thankfully I got more invitations that summer to yachts so it was not the last time.
As summer passed by I got a true taster of the jet set life. Private events, crazy after parties in beautiful villas, yachts, celebs, dinners in the most exclusive venues etc. But quickly did I realize that the glam life was not as magical as I always imagined it would be. Celebrities were nothing special once youā€™ve met them and rich people were the usual story. Even the beautiful surroundings had nothing to offer if youā€™d feel that whatā€™s inside them has no emotional value to you. It was fun seeing it all but to be fair it didnā€™t impress me as much as I thought it would do.

By August I felt I didnā€™t have the energy to stay the season out, as partying every day plus working really makes you torn, and by that time I felt exhausted.
During the entire summer I was actually in a relationship in Ibiza. We met there, he was a dj from a mediterranean country and had come to Ibiza to try and get some gigs. We ended up living together for the next 4 years.
My plan was to go to Ibiza and be single, live a dream and just have fun and After I wanted to move to Milan. Instead I ended up in a serious relationship, worked less time than planned and moved with my boyfriend to the country where he was from, a small place in the mediterranean ā€“ my life didnā€™t go according to plan.

There is one saying;
ā€œNever regret anything because at on point it was exactly what you wantedā€.
Which is true, at that time
I did want to leave Ibiza,
I did want to skip Milan,
I did want to follow my boyfriend in his steps as I felt ā€œcrazy in love with himā€
- but all this was because I was so young and insecure and didnā€™t know what I really wanted in life.
So I went with him and lived his life, for entire 4 yearsā€¦..
To be continued.

Part 3: The big break up, moving country yet again and ending up in a reality show on the other side of the world.

Thx again for posting these. I know for many people itā€™s probably redundant and boring to read these.

And I agree, they are boring.. but at the same time theyā€™re so informative as theyā€™re the closest weā€™ll ever come to knowing the REAL ā€œtruthā€ about what her life was truly like back then.

She has a nasty habit of outright LYING about her past and when I read the blogs, the contrast between how she speaks about her past NOW and what it was actually like back then couldnā€™t be more opposite/ distinctive.

For example, she always talks about the rich Italian boyfriend as someone who OPENED HER EYES to the world of affluence. I was picturing this guy as someone who was flying her on private jets, buying her lavish gifts, taking her on weekend trips all over the world šŸ¤­:LOL:.. Yes, I actually pictured all this, lol.. because HELLO! Thatā€™s what affluence means, right!? WRONG! Not for Anna! Apparently, chain smoking and ridding around in a Mini Cooper is all it takes to impress her!! šŸ˜‚

These are the same stories she REPACKAGES & SELLS as her ā€œ14+ years of experience with high-societyā€ šŸ¤”. Same goes for her topless time in Ibiza, and her 60 second run-in with Paris Hilton, and her average DJ boyfriend that she actually lost 4 yrs of her life with šŸ˜²šŸ„“ same amount of time it wouldā€™ve taken her to get a 4 year degree, lol.. yet she gained LITERALLY NOTHING!!

For all these years, sheā€™s been basically been living an average to below average life, BUT SOMEHOW.. one day she wakes up and decides, Iā€™m going to take my past, repackage it with a few marketing tricks, and SCAM the hell out of naive, trusting, good hearted, young women. šŸ¤«

Now, suddenly Iā€™m the expert at how to enter high-society (7 step formula to high-society course). Iā€™ll change up my appearance to match those ladies in Town & Country magazine and Iā€™ll make them believe I can teach them all about class (How to be Classy book). Iā€™ll take photos in hotels and tell them I have all the secrets on how to become an elite woman! (SOTEW course). Iā€™ll go to Greece & Saint-Tropez, take some pics with random friends and repackage the pics to show how well connected I am and what an expert I am at networking! (LAUGHABLE!! Still donā€™t know she got away with this one!!) She has played everyone!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
It wasn't a degree, was it, Anna?
Degrees don't take 12 months šŸ˜‚

These old blog posts are entertaining. Clearly her mother and stepfather never cared about her. Notice how she never mentions them?

At 19 to 25 I was still calling on my parents for advice and guidance and they funded my education. Aija / Anna was like a stray cat they abandoned to the streets.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Umm is this normal human behaviour?
What does she mean by "swipe left on the carousel"??? What carousel? Is this her attempt at horse humour? Anyway lots of reflecting on the meaning of her life šŸ˜…

Those pointers she gives on what to do & not do next time she rides are NOT the things you suddenly learn YEARS LATER after riding ā€œconsistentlyā€ since you were 8!!! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤„šŸ¤” Does she forget her own lies???

Also, pic below, these arenā€™t the eyes of someone who lives an honest & well rested life. She looks like sheā€™s been crying or on some type of drug?? Or both? Sheā€™s got bags, red glossy eyes, uneven skin tone, looks exhausted overall.. (something seems really off about her).

Why after just getting married and launching a new App that sheā€™s supposedly so proud of does she need to leave Geneva to ā€œclear her headā€? Makes absolutely NO SENSE!!

1621878055917.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Thx again for posting these. I know for many people itā€™s probably redundant and boring to read these.

And I agree, they are boring.. but at the same time theyā€™re so informative as theyā€™re the closest weā€™ll ever come to knowing the REAL ā€œtruthā€ about what her life was truly like back then.
This blog is bleeping with my head I swear. I really can't tell what's real anymore, lol, it's like she is an entirely different person.

On the one hand, I think that reading her blog actually humanizes her in my head. I swear it's like watching Darth Vader as baby Anakin šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. As in she becomes a normal, flawed human -- which of course beats this flawless perfection she is trying to portray these days.

On the other hand, the blog itself doesn't add up either. It's full of contradictions, and the more I try to piece things together the more things don't add up o_O:LOL::rolleyes::unsure:

Maybe she is some kind of genius who devoted years and years of her life to creating this bottomless rabbit hole for us to fall into šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
This blog is bleeping with my head I swear. I really can't tell what's real anymore, lol, it's like she is an entirely different person.

On the one hand, I think that reading her blog actually humanizes her in my head. I swear it's like watching Darth Vader as baby Anakin šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. As in she becomes a normal, flawed human -- which of course beats this flawless perfection she is trying to portray these days.

On the other hand, the blog itself doesn't add up either. It's full of contradictions, and the more I try to piece things together the more things don't add up o_O:LOL::rolleyes::unsure:

Maybe she is some kind of genius who devoted years and years of her life to creating this bottomless rabbit hole for us to fall into šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚?

Iā€™m sure she just had a little giggle from reading the words ā€˜geniusā€™ and her name on the same page. :LOL::sick:

I think the bottom line for me/ what Iā€™ve gathered from it all is that sheā€™s always been deeply insecure and ashamed of how she grew up. She expected something different (WAY DIFFERENT) and she hasnā€™t made peace with what her mom was able to provide for her.. it was never enough/ and will forever be the root cause of all her problems (in her head).

For that reason, sheā€™s done everything possible to change her childhood/ young adult stories from deprived to somewhat normal.. YET, the truth always comes out in her tone/ facial expressions/ words she chooses, mood/ energy, etc. Sheā€™s f*cked her own self up in the head and loves to blame it on everyone else!!

This is why sheā€™s always obsessed with what she doesnā€™t have and does everything in her power to get it, YET at the same time tries to self-soothe/ self-medicate and tell herself ā€œits gonna be okā€.. SHE IS CONSTANTLY IN CONFLICT WITH HERSELF... and we see this play out in the blogs and in real life.

I guess thatā€™s her karma.. sheā€™s mentally tormented by her own decisions/actions while constantly trying to convince herself itā€™s someone elseā€™s fault. Stay away from unstable/ delusional people like this. Theyā€™re always so unhappy.

Thatā€™s what this trip is about for her.. running away from herself once again. Sheā€™ll be ā€œhappyā€ for the time being, because itā€™s a temporary getaway (like a drug)... but deep inside, nothing changes. And these scams she keeps putting out, donā€™t help! They lock her into living an even more dishonest life. She is her worst enemy without even knowing it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Those blog posts just show that tattle wasn't lying about anything, Anna just buried every word written by her with her internet spring cleaning. Because we were there back in 2012 - 2015 reading and we did meet her in 2016 ;)

And I think it was @Renata who thought she wasn't writing herself? She really was, I can assure you. Maybe her English just deteriorated cause she surrounded herself with not really articulate individuals who used Eng as a 2nd or 3rd language later on. We sure know she didn't make any British girlfriends in London.

Sorry if this is old news but I only just noticed that there is also a Jetset Babe insta āœˆšŸ’ŗšŸ“· I looked at the first few posts and the first thing I noticed was Anna commenting on her own posts from her Anna Bay account
It's mismatched and doesn't make sense. If you remember that Anna bought some accounts and changed names (Instagram handles), I think the Anna was School of Affluence, and JSB was Anna, so it's likely that 162 weeks ago it was School of Affluence commenting under Anna's post. It's hard to keep track, really. At some point, she introduced a ''new'' account that already had a significant following, and a week or so later it had thousands of followers (5 figures). So.... it's just scamming marketing, marketing, and more marketing.

• Heart
Looks like today is my rant day, sorry for that šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

1. Honestly. Iā€™ve been suffering for ages literally locked into my flat, not even allowed to travel, terrible weather.. etc.
She is finally traveling, amazing view, sea, sunshine, luxury hotel... but she is NOT HAPPY. She is NEVER happy. Sheā€™s been complaining since like.. FOREVER!
She literally just got $600.000 on her Bank Account!!!
Iā€™m not saying money buys you happiness. But at least try to ENJOY your vacation finally...

2. SUPER AFFLUENT to talk about ARM WAX... šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

3. Is she bragging or COMPLAINING AGAIN??!! šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
I really doubt that it's the real number. Her Discord community of her previous scam showed over 1200 members when in reality there were 150 tops, more like 100. I know it to be true because we had problems at the beginning and all people were exciting and commenting right under the first few videos. With multiple posts from the same persons. So, I highly doubt that 2000 members is the real number. I would love to see the insider who has access post screenshots of how many members are connected and how they interact. Anna Beh is unhappy because she draws the numbers on her paycheck, just like she drew her name on the Black Amex.

Reactions: 5
Those blog posts just show that tattle wasn't lying about anything, Anna just buried every word written by her with her internet spring cleaning. Because we were there back in 2012 - 2015 reading and we did meet her in 2016 ;)

And I think it was @Renata who thought she wasn't writing herself? She really was, I can assure you. Maybe her English just deteriorated cause she surrounded herself with not really articulate individuals who used Eng as a 2nd or 3rd language later on. We sure know she didn't make any British girlfriends in London.
I do think it's her, her blog is definitely not perfect English. Maybe it was better because she put more time & effort into her posts? Plus she was living in England?

It's mismatched and doesn't make sense. If you remember that Anna bought some accounts and changed names (Instagram handles), I think the Anna was School of Affluence, and JSB was Anna, so it's likely that 162 weeks ago it was School of Affluence commenting under Anna's post. It's hard to keep track, really. At some point, she introduced a ''new'' account that already had a significant following, and a week or so later it had thousands of followers (5 figures). So.... it's just scamming marketing, marketing, and more marketing.
Hard to keep track indeed! ;)

Reactions: 4
I do think it's her, her blog is definitely not perfect English. Maybe it was better because she put more time & effort into her posts? Plus she was living in England?

Hard to keep track indeed! ;)
For you, and many other new and casual readers, this is news. For us, who used to read her blog back when she was blogging anonymously under Jetsetbabe, it lines up with the type of girl we saw. She was a loser, to put it plainly. Always with her nose pressed to the glass, using her blog as a kind of Pinterest board to pin all the glamourous Eastern European and Russian women she admired, because her own life was quite empty. As the excellent dossier shows, she has had so many name changes and iterations that it would take a lifetime to understand and dissect them all.

As I said before, she has serious psychological issues. No one reinvents themselves every year unless they are running from something.

• Heart
For you, and many other new and casual readers, this is news. For us, who used to read her blog back when she was blogging anonymously under Jetsetbabe, it lines up with the type of girl we saw.
Oh wow, so you knew of her before her Anna Bey persona? Were you surprised when she revealed "herself'?

Reactions: 4
As far as I am concerned, I donā€™t mind if she was a gogo dancer, if she didnā€™t study, if she has changed etc.
I actually believe it is a good thing that she has changed but unfortunately she has not changed in a good way. She decided to take short paths and to scam people.
If she made mistakes but worked hard to change, to improve herself, if she was honest it would not be a problem.

About the horse riding trip: she will have thighs on fire if she is not used to it!

• Haha
by JetsetBabe / 91mo
//keep unread//hide
Do Jetset Babes suffer from low self-esteem?
Recently I started looking at many of my girlfriends in this jet set circle. Most of them talk the same way:
ā€œ I cannot settle for a guy that has a normal job, he has to be at least a millionaireā€
ā€œI would never go to a place like thatā€ (Meaning a normal place where normal people hang out)
ā€œIf he doesnā€™t buy me first class ticket, Iā€™m not coming!ā€
ā€œEuw, a 3 or 4 star hotel? How terrible!ā€
ā€œIf weā€™re not having a table at the club Iā€™m not gonna goā€
ā€œHe uses public transport? You must be joking! Canā€™t he afford a driver?ā€
Etcā€¦

Iā€™m sure youā€™re understanding the bigger picture here, and yes unfortunately I do have friends that talk like this. Many of them
I personally think that women deserve the best treatment possible by men, but that doesnā€™t necessarly mean 5 star this or first class that. The best possible treatment should never involve the money spent, but rather how it was spent (meaning with the heart).
But many of these girls still talk like this!
Especially the longer you are in this scene and surround yourself with high class people, the more spoilt you become. You end up losing a grip of reality and become diva-ish.

Now the ironic part of this story, is that most of the girls that talk like this:
They come from normal homes,
with normal families
and they have never been wealthy themselves.
But because some guy/guys or the imaginative thought of it ā€“ spent this huge amount of money on them once or many times ā€“ they feel superior to the ā€œnormal world & peopleā€.
I can understand if a girl was born into a rich family and didnā€™t explore life the same way us other human beings did while growing up, they can have a different sense of reality.
But what about the girls that have zero savings on their account, come from working or middle class families, do not have high education or have gone very far career wise ā€“ How much guts do they have talking like this?
Itā€™s so bizarre I must say & such a turn off.
So I started facing some of my friends that have been speaking like this, sharing my opinion about it. The answer I got each time;
ā€œBut I think I should be treated the best way possibleā€ or ā€œI value myself so high I would never dare to settle for anything less, why should I?ā€
Fair enough, I understand the point that they feel they deserve the absolute best, but why does ā€œbestā€ necessarily need to be so money oriented?
You see, people that have a very strong need for validation (it can be validation by people, by living standards, by materialistic things etc) are the ones that have low self esteem. They cannot feel good enough about themselves, by themselves, so they require validation from somewhere else.

Youā€™re a loser if youā€™re not living a certain standard
Iā€™m sensing, when a girl feels that she cannot go below a certain standard itā€™s really because she is insecure in herself that ā€œif she doesnā€™t surround herself in goldā€, ā€œshe will not be worth goldā€. Do you understand what Iā€™m trying to say?
If she doesnā€™t live a high standard, she will be a ā€œloserā€. In her mind, the successful people are the ones living a lavish lifestyle.
ā€œThe more money spent on you, the more worth you will beā€ (in their own eyes, and the eyes of others they feel). In the end it becomes a routine, not only of the fact that a comfortable lifestyle or beautiful things are something nice, but it becomes an addiction they cannot live without.
But the truth of this story should rather be;

You are million dollars and you donā€™t need million dollars for that.
Designer shopping, high class events, VIP friends and so on ā€“ should not be whatā€™s evaluating you as a person, and definitely not your worth!
Youā€™re not less of a person if you donā€™t own a Chanel bag, or know the right people or get invited to lavish parties & exclusive trips abroad.
I think there is nothing wrong with wanting a comfortable lifestyle, owning beautiful things & surrounding yourself with the upper class ā€“ but it cannot become an obsession ā€“
and you should never demand it unless youā€™ve earned the money to pay for it. Feel free to become a diva that day you stand on your both legs, on top of the mountain and can genuinely say ā€“ I made it all by myself.

• Wow
  • Sick
"I think there is nothing wrong with wanting a comfortable lifestyle, owning beautiful things & surrounding yourself with the upper class ā€“ but it cannot become an obsession ā€“ and you should never demand it unless youā€™ve earned the money to pay for it. "

No wonder she's trying to keep the old JetSetBabe Blog hidden - what she was writing back then really doesn't help with promoting her "courses" while obsessing over "how to bag a millionaire".

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.