Anna Bey #18 Thealist: Elite Scammer, Networking Amateur, Things borrowed and mismatched.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she is on some kind of influencer ( :ROFLMAO: ) trip since the hotel opened just 2 days ago?

Reactions: 9
from her blog, 7-8 years ago:

"by JetsetBabe / 95mo
//keep unread//hide

No sleezy invites please!
Today I’m annoyed with a guy I’ve been on one date with.
He seemed like a classy gentleman with great manners and loads of respect – exactly like my ideal guy should be! The date went great and we were both eager to meet up again as the interest was mutual.Our first date was a few weeks ago as we both have been very busy travelling & being in different countries, it’s been very hard organizing a 2nd date but we’ve been in contact.So today he texted me saying he is back in the country and think it’s about time we meet. I agree on that, too much time has passed! Since I want the man to be in charge (I’m a traditional girl after all) I waited for him to propose something, which he did – suggesting we could meet today after work. After I asked him what he would like us to do, he said: “What about some wine & a movie”.

Ehhh…..?
Wine and a movie??
On a 2nd date?? Hello!!! Everyone knows what “Wine & a movie” stands for! Come on, I’m not born yesterday! It’s just such a sleezy call, especially from a person who comes from a good family and has class – to propose something so in your face “let’s meet and have sex”. I hate it and in fact I don’t deal with guys like this anymore.
I clearly told him I wasn’t interested in those kind of meetings when I don’t know a person and suggested to get back to me when he can ask me out as a man – not a horny boy!
And that’s about it. Honestly, I don’t think I was too harsh, I don’t care. I’m not wasting my time EVER again on guys by taking disrespectful behaviour and I find this to not only be rude, but also disrespect me. There are plenty of guys out there, why should I lower myself to someone elses tacky level? No thanks!
Who agrees with me and who disagrees? Would you do what I did or would you actually defend this?
Girl Power <3"

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
from her blog, 7-8 years ago:

"by JetsetBabe / 95mo
//keep unread//hide
No sleezy invites please!
Today I’m annoyed with a guy I’ve been on one date with.
He seemed like a classy gentleman with great manners and loads of respect – exactly like my ideal guy should be! The date went great and we were both eager to meet up again as the interest was mutual.Our first date was a few weeks ago as we both have been very busy travelling & being in different countries, it’s been very hard organizing a 2nd date but we’ve been in contact.So today he texted me saying he is back in the country and think it’s about time we meet. I agree on that, too much time has passed! Since I want the man to be in charge (I’m a traditional girl after all) I waited for him to propose something, which he did – suggesting we could meet today after work. After I asked him what he would like us to do, he said: “What about some wine & a movie”.
Ehhh…..?
Wine and a movie??
On a 2nd date?? Hello!!! Everyone knows what “Wine & a movie” stands for! Come on, I’m not born yesterday! It’s just such a sleezy call, especially from a person who comes from a good family and has class – to propose something so in your face “let’s meet and have sex”. I hate it and in fact I don’t deal with guys like this anymore.
I clearly told him I wasn’t interested in those kind of meetings when I don’t know a person and suggested to get back to me when he can ask me out as a man – not a horny boy!
And that’s about it. Honestly, I don’t think I was too harsh, I don’t care. I’m not wasting my time EVER again on guys by taking disrespectful behaviour and I find this to not only be rude, but also disrespect me. There are plenty of guys out there, why should I lower myself to someone elses tacky level? No thanks!
Who agrees with me and who disagrees? Would you do what I did or would you actually defend this?
Girl Power <3"
She is right here 100%

Reactions: 22
From her blog, 7-8 years ago:

by JetsetBabe / 94mo
//keep unread//hide
Oh boy… Got a flower delivery to work today! A big bouquet of red roses… So embarrassing when the delivery man was carrying it and handed it over to me while everybody was watching in the office.

The only issue is I really don’t like the guy who sent them, so I’m not happy. Not even a little bit. In fact I’m very annoyed and wish I could throw these flowers away. But If I do it my work mates will start asking what’s going on, and since it’s none of their business I have to keep them on my desk. So now I just have to stare at this stupid bouquet. I sound like a whineing witch now, but to be honest this guy is so annoying and I just wish someone I really liked could have sent them in stead

Wow. She’s always been such a gross human being.. complaining about nearly everything!! :sneaky:

I didn’t start following her until after she stopped blogging, so reading these old blog posts helps me see the REAL HER.

It seems like once she went public she focused all her energy on curating “the perfect image” (a fake persona) for herself instead of being authentic with her followers.

Thx again for sharing these.

Reactions: 7
From her blog, 7-8 years ago:

by JetsetBabe / 94mo
//keep unread//hide
Oh boy… Got a flower delivery to work today! A big bouquet of red roses… So embarrassing when the delivery man was carrying it and handed it over to me while everybody was watching in the office.

The only issue is I really don’t like the guy who sent them, so I’m not happy. Not even a little bit. In fact I’m very annoyed and wish I could throw these flowers away. But If I do it my work mates will start asking what’s going on, and since it’s none of their business I have to keep them on my desk. So now I just have to stare at this stupid bouquet. I sound like a whineing witch now, but to be honest this guy is so annoying and I just wish someone I really liked could have sent them in stead
She complains as if she deserved the perfect guy, so ungrateful, rejecting guys thinking that she's more than them. For acting like that and being such a horrible person is that she ended up in a fake marriage and sleeping alone every night

Reactions: 10
by Jetset Babe / 85mo
//keep unread//hide

Not a proud sunday moment
I don’t know what happened to me this morning when I woke up, but as soon as I saw the sun was shining like there was no tomorrow – I made my way out to the garden, covered myself in baby oil to sun tan and started a heavy drinking session.
This drinking session continued all day long, accompanied with some music & random conversation topics with my friends. In the end I got so wasted I started writing some tit to a guy I fancy (but never spoken to) at work on linkedin and probably making a total fool out of myself.
Now as I’m writing this, I’m trying to sober up a little bit as the original plan of today was to get some work done (haven’t done any of that yet lol). Just watching the end of Monaco Grand Prix on tv and although there are many hot formula 1 drivers, I can’t say I would really want to be in Monaco today. My drunken garden experience served it’s purpose and I feel totally fed up of everything party related

Happy Sunday you all!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
"arm vax" - does she mean arm WAX or arm VACCINATION ?
yep. i didn't understand that part too.. hm.. is this on a travel list of EVERY elegant lady? am I missing on something? also, must be good to have waxing spots at the airport..
like, why not to do brazillian wax before five hour flight :D

• Haha
Reactions: 8
by JetsetBabe / 85mo
//keep unread//hide

The most desired gift of love is not diamonds or roses or chocolate. It's focused attention. -- Rick Warren

Another reason why I don’t want to date a millionaire…
The very wealthy men that I have been dating have always been disappointing in terms of attention. I can in a way understand why, because they are usually very successful businessmen (and pretty damn busy) but it’s annoying trying to be their girlfriend as you won’t always get the attention you TRULY DESERVE.
Typical Behavior:

• Always on his phone!! Emails, phone calls, text messages! The phone is his 11th finger, literally glued to it!
  • Hard to reach (see above)
  • Often pre occupied in thoughts due to a big business whatever deal
  • Last minute cancellations because of a business thing is to be expected
  • Always traveling for business trips and hard to fit you in his schedule
  • The phone always rings in the least desired moments and many times “he just gotta take this one”
etc.
If you guys don’t mind coming 2nd then date a rich man who’s got this behavior, but if you know that you can do better – find someone who really puts you first and will give you the attention you need to be happy!

Reactions: 10
She is Uncontrollably upset over an algorithm.
As far as that red little pathetic 4G bar:
she’s so obsessed with checking tattle and deleting “haters” that she has near zero life left in the phone…. So elegant. Doesn’t she know? An elegant lady always has full bar?! Psh… such a poser.

D23DAFD8-4059-4CA8-987E-8F738E94F005.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So wait, are now eleghant ladies who follow her are supposed to give her marketing tips? Or calm her down?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's unable to give it a break, enjoy her surroundings and seek inner peace (obviously this last one is impossible since she's using people and the Universe is taking its toll). What a sad life! Living in a city she dislikes, stuck to a guy that's not even close to her "ideal" prey, botched ugly face and soul, no real friends and family around... She's just a loveless loser with a bit of money. Quite poor actually.

You can pose as much as everyone wishes to live your fake life, Aija. Until they find out how empty and therefore restless you are. Then they all jump out of your boat (and start creating stuff derived of you, but sometimes with substance and commitment...) and you sink alone. That's imminent and you know it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She says she's into the law of attraction, so she should've known that that's the reason she doesn't get anything she wants. Law of attraction goes both ways, not only for positivity, but for negativity.

She complains about every little thing, so of course she's not going to attract positivity and abundance. Negative energy is felt, and that's why she has no friends and never keeps her money. She desires from a place of lack. Always overworking and wanting what she doesn't have to the point of scamming (which will obviously backfire).

If you can't even be grateful making $10k a month, how are you going to be grateful making $100k a month?
If you can't even be grateful that Lina tolerates you, how are you going to attract people like Ann Andres, and keep positive people like Lauren in your life?

She manifested average Joe, because in her blog posts, she complained about all the rich men who gave her the time of day.
She was like, "I don't even know if I want a millionaire,"I don't even like men right now."
So of course she "married" a non-millionaire man who isn't even sexually attracted to her, and she not even to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Here is what I don't get - her English is so much better in her blog...anyone noticed that? I am not a native speaker but it almost seems like someone else wrote it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here is what I don't get - her English is so much better in her blog...anyone noticed that? I am not a native speaker but it almost seems like someone else wrote it
at first i thought so too but there were instances of "i must say" in her blog posts and my doubts were cleared. she uses that phrase until today in her stories

• Haha
Wasn't she in London then? So she was probably around more native English speakers. Cause someone said her English got worse when she moved to Geneva. But idk how though cause Lina is American.

Hey Ladies!

I haven't been posting here for some time now, but after reading this comment under her new instagram post I just couldn't help myself.

"You're my role model. I'd give up five years of my life just to have a five minute walk with you... I really wish to talk with you and get to know you. If only my dreams were to come true. I love you, Anna. So much love and respect." @topalovictijanaa.(the comment got 6 likes, by the way).

It literally hurts me, that there are women out there who are so vulnerable that they are willing to give up 5 years of their LIFE to see a glimpse of botched face scammer Anna Bey who is only travelling thanks to them. She has nothing to offer them - nothing. Coming from the same post soviet country Anna was born in, i KNOW how hard it can be when you don't have a great supportive family nor wealth. But turning against other women who have the same backround and start scamming money out of them... You have to be very, very miserable, I'd even say OUTRAGED to do something like that. I met my husband because i am honest, happy, hardworking and AUTHENTIC. I'd never be with him if i wanted a sugardaddy or an easy way out.

The saddest part is that not so long ago, Aija herself was that that girl - topalovictijanaa. Lurking under Ann Andres (and other jetsetbabes) instagram posts, willing to give up 5 years of her life just to be around her/their aura and get a real glimpse in their life.

- Why do you think she had depressive drinking episodes in her garden, during a beautiful, sunny day? Because NO MAN who she actually was attracted to, sincerely wanted her. They either wanted a one time thing / friends-with-benefits type of relationships. She couldn't even be happy for the flowers she got from a random guy BECAUSE she was already so miserable for life treating her that way. Since she was young she had the feeling that life will be easy for her and her Prince Charming would come. But it didn't. At having to be that Prince Charming for herself bleeping hurts.

- Why do you think she was drunk texting a guy she liked, later being embarrased for it? Because she has been and she IS the biggest victim of her own scam. The biggest victim of her own life. Courage is a big thing.. But she doesn't have what it takes to do big things.

Sorry for the long post..Had to get it out of my system. Have a lovely day, Ladies! Thank you! :coffee::)

PS! English is not my native language, sorry for the mistakes. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.