Anna Bey #18 Thealist: Elite Scammer, Networking Amateur, Things borrowed and mismatched.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to be on holiday by herself. Her first holiday after marriage right? The optics don’t look good - honeymooning alone.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Petition for an official Anna Bey Factchecker and Anna Bey GIF Database (come on there's so much potential)
I don't believe that Anna has a lifetime of horse riding experience 🤷‍♀️
Who's we? Her team? And yes, her forehead should apologise for starring in the video 🤭
Anna should follow her own advice, don't be that person 💅
View attachment 587509

Says she’s been riding “consistently” since she was 8... yeah right! 🤥🤭 Being around something or someone DOES NOT mean you’ve gained certain experience(s). Poor girl wants to be “affluent” so bad, lol 😆.. it just makes her look insecure and ashamed of her true upbringing.

Does she not realize how embarrassing it is to be caught in these lies she tells. In her mind, she’s just “stretching the truth”. But honey, stick to the stuff you can get away with not these outright lies that just makes you look so desperate!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I kinda feel sorry for her reading what she wrote in her blog years ago. She grew up not having much money, living like a lonely girl, no friends, no boyfriend and dreaming about a luxurious life style, with friends, travels, nice hotels, nice clothes and economic freedom granted by a millionaire hottie who would be crazy in love with her, just like a movie. Maybe life punched her right in the face and that's why she is this way now, her dreams were crashed, so maybe she just got angry, and decided to fool people like this, and is trying to steal as much money she can to try and be the person she dreams she can become. Her prince never came. I feel like she's a very sad person, who's just angry with life, after all, nobody likes to be alone

Reactions: 28
View attachment 587162Such a lovely Sundayface.
The thing is this is the most excited and truly showing emotion we‘ve seen her in a long while. She had a similar vibe when she was in the 3star last year. Perhaps she can at least re-evaluate life for herself and realise when and why she is happy? She didnt look happy taking pics with rented dresses and Lina‘s borrowed bags

Reactions: 8
I've reached the point where my default reaction to Anna is "speechless" and "I have nothing to say"
Wow Anna wears cheap high street clothes 🙄 Wow TMI 🙄 A-List is going to be a rolling basis cash grab whenever she needs pocket money 🙄

Anna is horse riding this week. Based on the location of her hotel, it's probably one of these places
Congratulations ladies! Once again Tattle has influenced Anna! We told her that she wasn't an experienced horse rider and she's now taking lessons!View attachment 586942
Well I see she’s been to the tack store where the sales person has hooked her up with all the POPULAR BRANDS :LOL: A truly CONSISTENT rider since they were 8 YEARS OLD would know those brand new Ariat boots will take at least a week of CONSISTENT wear before they break in... Also, WHY did she bring her own stirrups? That’s like bringing your own cutlery to the restaurant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I kinda feel sorry for her reading what she wrote in her blog years ago. She grew up not having much money, living like a lonely girl, no friends, no boyfriend and dreaming about a luxurious life style, with friends, travels, nice hotels, nice clothes and economic freedom granted by a millionaire hottie who would be crazy in love with her, just like a movie. Maybe life punched her right in the face and that's why she is this way now, her dreams were crashed, so maybe she just got angry, and decided to fool people like this, and is trying to steal as much money she can to try and be the person she dreams she can become. Her prince never came. I feel like she's a very sad person, who's just angry with life, after all, nobody likes to be alone
Very true.
BUT, I know many people who grew up in those same conditions and many harsher conditions.
they turned into wonderful humanitarians with compassion for others.
The difference is she’s taking advantage of women. Girls and women who are just like her; Using “herself” to reap the rewards and lie, cheat and steal her way. She’s dragging them down trying to make herself superior.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How to handle a busy partner? Anna asks herself
And the reply Anna says is “by being busy yourself”
In other words, get a job ladies but still use his money.
Be his beard.
Be an elegant classy traditional lady homemaker with a full time job….. wait, what? I thought you taught women to rely on the man for support? Damn two faced horse.
View attachment 586973
Marriage Therapy By Anna:

Forget your partner. Get busy yourself. Be two separate people. Don't communicate.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The thing is this is the most excited and truly showing emotion we‘ve seen her in a long while. She had a similar vibe when she was in the 3star last year. Perhaps she can at least re-evaluate life for herself and realise when and why she is happy? She didnt look happy taking pics with rented dresses and Lina‘s borrowed bags
She is happy in hotels. The milkmaid should become a chambermaid. Think about it. She can clean up after the rich, pose in their clothes when they aren't in the room. Sniff their underwear like she wanted to with Ann Andres, and every day she can take pics in a hotel!

That's it Anna. Your future brings you full circle to your past of cleaning up horse dung.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That blog wasn’t written by her. She cannot speak or wrote that well.

I know a 21 year old Chinese girl who is here alone (no real friends) surviving on her parents money (they are wealthy).

she has a lot more sense than deluded Anna.

Reactions: 6
by JetsetBabe / 91mo
//keep unread//hide

During my teenage years I day dreamed of living in other countries, exploring the world and just setting myself free. I can’t remember being very happy in my childhood city, never really felt at home. So when I turned 19 and graduated high school, I packed my bags and moved to Italy. Little did I know it was just the beginning of my many years to come of living abroad and exploring the world. This journey is still on going, and who knows if it will ever reach it’s final destination?

Part 1.
Italy
I moved to Italy on my own. I didn’t know anyone there and I had no idea how long I would be staying there. The only thing I had in mind was the italian language school I’ve applied to study at. Most of my friends thought I was crazy, moving alone to a another country and being 19 years old only. But for me it felt like no big deal. I was never worried, instead deep within me I felt this was the exact road I had to take. I was counting down the days for my adventure to begin.

…And eventually the day arrived.
I remember that day like it was yesterday. Arriving on a hot summer day, to a city I’ve never been to before or knew anyone in. Fortunately I had managed to book accommodation, by seeing an advert for a room to rent online when I was still back home, and reserve it until my arrival. It was risky, but nobody screwed me over and a pink room in a bohemian apartment in the city was waiting for me. I was all set to begin this journey.

That first evening after I had settled in was the only time I actually realized what I’ve done. Moved to a country – All by myself. I was smoking by the window, looking upon the sky. I felt it. Thinking, this was it – I was in a complete new country, new city, far away from my family & friends, the safety I’d been used to since I was born. My first steps alone. Wow.
At first I almost panicked. I knew there were several days left until school would start and I would actually meet any people, I didn’t know how to kill time until then – but I sure knew nothing would happen by sitting smoking by the window. Immediately I got ready that evening and took the bus in to town, I just had to start exploring the city and I could not afford to wait for someone to join me.
And that’s how it was in the beginning for me. I used to go in to town on my own, wander around the streets and hang around on the various piazza’s. (Piazza’s are the big squares in Italy where people like to gather & hang out). To be honest I started making friends from the first time I went out. Male friends of course, they were not shy to approach me in the street. I was platinum blonde back then which made things even easier, I was also young and maybe a little bit naive – however never stupid. I gave out my number every time, to everyone that crossed my path (well almost…) and little by little did I start getting people who’d text & call me and invite me to things.

That was the beginning of my 9 months in Italy.
During this time I managed to learn italian (which is not so fluent anymore), I was out many nights of the week – which made skip school quite a lot. I ended up doing some part time work in clubs, got some spare cash and met more and more people. My girlfriends became the few girls I clicked with at school, all foreigners of course, it was hard for me trying to make any italian girlfriends. Guys on the other hand was never a problem, well of course not if you’re in Italy.
The Italian Heartbreak
I did manage to “fall in love” twice. Got heartbroken both times. My first love was M, he was a musician I’d met on my second day in town wandering about. He took care of me, and I got attached. I was 19, he was 36. We met almost everyday for two months, mostly he would take me around the city, show me the stuff only locals knew about… But at most I preferred just spending those endless nights at his house, in his bed, chain smoking, talking about life and never wanting the moment to end. For some reason me and him never used to do so much, but at the same time I felt like we did everything. We were really good at doing nothing & at just being in each others company and talk about one thing or the other.
It all ended of course eventually.
He said he had to go away on a trip & I never heard from him again. I did run in to him later on, he just said sorry. I then understood there was never really any serious emotions from his end, so I had to move on. And I did.
One night I was in one of the nice clubs of town. They had a decadent smoking room I used to enjoy spending my time in, as I always knew smoking areas bring people together and funny enough that night it did. I met L.
He came and sat down next to me, smoking one of his marlboro lights. Somehow we started talking about literature and I pulled out all my cards of everything I used to remember from the literature classes in school, pretending I had read Homer’s Iliad and Odyssey. No idea where that came from, I just wanted to impress, but we ended up seeing each other.
He was the rich kid meets playboy kinda guy, I was naive and thinking it was all a love story. It was in the beginning, we had so much fun together. He showed me a different side of the city, the elegant side. He always used to pick me up in his Mini cooper, we drove around town listening to thunder in my heart on repeat, sing a long and in those moments life just felt amazing. He was crazy, I loved it. We could be crazy together . All the dinners, parties and nights in his beautiful apartment, a new world opened up in front of my eyes. My life felt suddenly like I was living la dolce vita.

I had to go home and visit my parents over a period of 2 weeks, leaving in anticipation as I was over the moon “in love” with L. When I came back to Italy I had to realize it was all gone. He had moved on to the next girl, admitting he didn’t stay faithful while I was gone. It broke me again. I always believed the best in everyone as I thought people would treat you the way you treat them – sincerely – but a harsh dose of reality came upon me and it opened up my eyes to the real world.

The final ending.I spent a few more months in Italy until I got fed up. It was a constant roller coaster. So many things happened from the first day of arrival until the day I finally decided to leave the country. From my boring life back home, to this interesting story I’d written for myself; the huge amount of people I met, all the events that occurred but most of all the important lessons I’d learned. Life had been like a movie for the first time in my life. And it was so much fun, but also so hard at the same time. A constant journey in black and white.
By spring time most of my foreign friends had moved back home. I started resenting Italian men & couldn’t see any future in the country anymore. My studies had also reached it’s end, and although I could have prolonged it If I wanted, I just didn’t see the point any more. I felt done, mission accomplished. So I started thinking of my next adventure and I remembered someone mentioning to me that Ibiza was fun in summer. I had no idea how or what I would be doing there, but one day at my local internet café in Italy, I typed Ibiza jobs in Google and something interesting came up. Two weeks later Italy was history and a new chapter in my life was about to be written,
That chapter with the name “Ibiza”.

To be continued…

• Wow
Reactions: 12
by JetsetBabe / 91mo
//keep unread//hide

During my teenage years I day dreamed of living in other countries, exploring the world and just setting myself free. I can’t remember being very happy in my childhood city, never really felt at home. So when I turned 19 and graduated high school, I packed my bags and moved to Italy. Little did I know it was just the beginning of my many years to come of living abroad and exploring the world. This journey is still on going, and who knows if it will ever reach it’s final destination?

Part 1.
Italy
So now we know exactly why she left Italy.

Interestingly enough, since her Youtube Account was hacked, she hasn't changed the name to School of Affluence, but the @ remains JetsetbabeOfficial. Which in itself hopefully leads various people to this thread!

Reactions: 8
by JetsetBabe / 91mo
//keep unread//hide

Part 1.
Italy
I moved to Italy on my own. I didn’t know anyone there and I had no idea how long I would be staying there. The only thing I had in mind was the italian language school I’ve applied to study at. Most of my friends thought I was crazy, moving alone to a another country and being 19 years old only. But for me it felt like no big deal. I was never worried, instead deep within me I felt this was the exact road I had to take. I was counting down the days for my adventure to begin.

…And eventually the day arrived.
I remember that day like it was yesterday. Arriving on a hot summer day, to a city I’ve never been to before or knew anyone in. Fortunately I had managed to book accommodation, by seeing an advert for a room to rent online when I was still back home, and reserve it until my arrival. It was risky, but nobody screwed me over and a pink room in a bohemian apartment in the city was waiting for me. I was all set to begin this journey.

That first evening after I had settled in was the only time I actually realized what I’ve done. Moved to a country – All by myself. I was smoking by the window, looking upon the sky. I felt it. Thinking, this was it – I was in a complete new country, new city, far away from my family & friends, the safety I’d been used to since I was born. My first steps alone. Wow.
At first I almost panicked. I knew there were several days left until school would start and I would actually meet any people, I didn’t know how to kill time until then – but I sure knew nothing would happen by sitting smoking by the window. Immediately I got ready that evening and took the bus in to town, I just had to start exploring the city and I could not afford to wait for someone to join me.
And that’s how it was in the beginning for me. I used to go in to town on my own, wander around the streets and hang around on the various piazza’s. (Piazza’s are the big squares in Italy where people like to gather & hang out). To be honest I started making friends from the first time I went out. Male friends of course, they were not shy to approach me in the street. I was platinum blonde back then which made things even easier, I was also young and maybe a little bit naive – however never stupid. I gave out my number every time, to everyone that crossed my path (well almost…) and little by little did I start getting people who’d text & call me and invite me to things.

That was the beginning of my 9 months in Italy.
During this time I managed to learn italian (which is not so fluent anymore), I was out many nights of the week – which made skip school quite a lot. I ended up doing some part time work in clubs, got some spare cash and met more and more people. My girlfriends became the few girls I clicked with at school, all foreigners of course, it was hard for me trying to make any italian girlfriends. Guys on the other hand was never a problem, well of course not if you’re in Italy.
The Italian Heartbreak
I did manage to “fall in love” twice. Got heartbroken both times. My first love was M, he was a musician I’d met on my second day in town wandering about. He took care of me, and I got attached. I was 19, he was 36. We met almost everyday for two months, mostly he would take me around the city, show me the stuff only locals knew about… But at most I preferred just spending those endless nights at his house, in his bed, chain smoking, talking about life and never wanting the moment to end. For some reason me and him never used to do so much, but at the same time I felt like we did everything. We were really good at doing nothing & at just being in each others company and talk about one thing or the other.
It all ended of course eventually.
He said he had to go away on a trip & I never heard from him again. I did run in to him later on, he just said sorry. I then understood there was never really any serious emotions from his end, so I had to move on. And I did.
One night I was in one of the nice clubs of town. They had a decadent smoking room I used to enjoy spending my time in, as I always knew smoking areas bring people together and funny enough that night it did. I met L.
He came and sat down next to me, smoking one of his marlboro lights. Somehow we started talking about literature and I pulled out all my cards of everything I used to remember from the literature classes in school, pretending I had read Homer’s Iliad and Odyssey. No idea where that came from, I just wanted to impress, but we ended up seeing each other.
He was the rich kid meets playboy kinda guy, I was naive and thinking it was all a love story. It was in the beginning, we had so much fun together. He showed me a different side of the city, the elegant side. He always used to pick me up in his Mini cooper, we drove around town listening to thunder in my heart on repeat, sing a long and in those moments life just felt amazing. He was crazy, I loved it. We could be crazy together . All the dinners, parties and nights in his beautiful apartment, a new world opened up in front of my eyes. My life felt suddenly like I was living la dolce vita.

I had to go home and visit my parents over a period of 2 weeks, leaving in anticipation as I was over the moon “in love” with L. When I came back to Italy I had to realize it was all gone. He had moved on to the next girl, admitting he didn’t stay faithful while I was gone. It broke me again. I always believed the best in everyone as I thought people would treat you the way you treat them – sincerely – but a harsh dose of reality came upon me and it opened up my eyes to the real world.

The final ending.I spent a few more months in Italy until I got fed up. It was a constant roller coaster. So many things happened from the first day of arrival until the day I finally decided to leave the country. From my boring life back home, to this interesting story I’d written for myself; the huge amount of people I met, all the events that occurred but most of all the important lessons I’d learned. Life had been like a movie for the first time in my life. And it was so much fun, but also so hard at the same time. A constant journey in black and white.
By spring time most of my foreign friends had moved back home. I started resenting Italian men & couldn’t see any future in the country anymore. My studies had also reached it’s end, and although I could have prolonged it If I wanted, I just didn’t see the point any more. I felt done, mission accomplished. So I started thinking of my next adventure and I remembered someone mentioning to me that Ibiza was fun in summer. I had no idea how or what I would be doing there, but one day at my local internet café in Italy, I typed Ibiza jobs in Google and something interesting came up. Two weeks later Italy was history and a new chapter in my life was about to be written,
That chapter with the name “Ibiza”.

To be continued…
She has been pathetic even at 19. How is she almost 40 and has not learned the lessons of life most women have?

She got screwed literally by a young rich playboy and allowed that to define her life for almost 20 years. Also this thing about her being platinum blond, as if it is a personality trait. Her racism is showing again.

I am sorry to speak plainly but the so called job in Ibiza was her flashing her tits, as the photos on here prove. She went from an uneducated teenager straight to low level whoring. If I was her mother I would be crying at the wastage. She could have stayed in Russia or Estonia and had the exact same life path. Why did her mother work so hard to bring her to a country like Sweden just for her to throw her opportunities away and do this with her life?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
by JetsetBabe / 91mo
//keep unread//hide

Part 2
Ibiza

Maybe it was luck, maybe it was destiny?
But it wasn’t for “no reason” that my instinct told me one of those depressed evenings in Italy to go online and see if there were any jobs available in Ibiza. I wasn’t happy anymore, wanted to escape, I felt done with Italy and I knew summer was just around the corner.So I typed “ibiza jobs” in Google, saw an add which was 2 years old, but somehow I told myself, “I’ll apply anyway, let’s see what happens”. Again, my instinct spoke to me.

The company phoned me up the day after I’d applied for the position as an animator at their hotel.
I had no idea what the job was about, but I knew I was suitable because I spoke many languages and I just wanted a way in to Ibiza. I had 2 telephone interviews with the recruiter and in the end they told me I’d secured a spot in the team and should come down asap to the island and do a trial. Said and done, 2 weeks later I arrived in Eivissa airport, it was mid April and life couldn’t look any brighter.

The job itself requires a chapter on it’s own. I spent an entire month in this position until I felt it wasn’t for me. It was like living in a reality show, because your team & job becomes your “everything”. You work day + nights, you don’t have time to do your own stuff and you get only one day off a week. Imagine then everyone living together in staff accommodation making some kind of “party campus” out of it. I always felt misplaced, wondering what I was doing there when I could hang out with the cool kids in the real Ibiza. So a month later I left the job and rented a room on my own.

At first I almost panicked. What would I do? I had no savings, just my one month salary from the hotel. I had no job and it was now or never to sort things out.
I bought the local newspaper one day and saw an add for an open casting to dance at this club called Amnesia. Since I used to dance most of my life with balett etc I thought I’d give this a go. I emailed them my pictures and got a phone call a few days later asking if I was available the following evening as they urgently needed “ring girls” for a boxing game. I said yes of course, as I knew this was my golden opportunity to showcase myself.

Said and done.
The following eve I went to the boxing game with several other girls. We were all dressed in white, wearing t-shirts of Amnesia, and we alternated holding the signs of the game after each round. As soon as it was my turn I felt the adrenaline pumping. This was quite a big game, with loads of guys (only) in the audience plus it was being shown on Eurosport worldwide.
I still remember the exact feeling of doing that walk, giving my most confident attitude to the audience and raising the sign “rond 1″ – Everyone started applauding and shouting. Wow. I was 20 years old and never experienced attention like that before. What a rush.

After the game, we got paid our €100 each and one of the Amnesia guys took me aside. He said “Listen, really well done today. You did good. I really want you to come for the audition this weekend, the owner will be there and it’s a great opportunity if you want the job”. I told him yes and felt the happiness spread within me.
Life started to look bright again!
Audition day came, it was in the middle of the day in May, sun was shining and I thought all my make up would run down to my clothes by the time I would get there. I was very nervous, having no clue what was gonna happen or how a dance audition actually worked. I wasn’t a podium dancer, I had zero experience but I had confidence in me that I was good at dancing because It always used to come very natural to me.

We were maybe 6 girls in total, so this was like a “special little audition”. The owner came and we were gonna dance as if it was an actual club night, because they wanted to check their sound and light. I took my spot on the balcony and just danced like there was no tomorrow, I knew the only thing I could do was my absolute best, and then the universe could decide the actual outcome of it.
But I did end up getting the job.

I thanked lord for that, my summer was sorted. Not only would I stay in Ibiza the full season I actually got a fun job at one of the coolest clubs on the island. I felt lucky. I knew that not only was it a fun job, but I knew that the job would bring a lot of other things a long. And sure was I going to be right….

Working as a dancer was really rewarding.
- And easy money! We got paid approx €80 a night, just to dance for one hour in total, divided over 4 sessions. So each session would last 15 min and then a rest of 45 min. During the rest we always hung out in the Vip balcony or backstage where many celebs, famous dj’s and other wannabes would be.
The backstage was actually our “changing area” where we were waiting to enter the balcony to dance & where we did our make up and kept our things, but the “cool people” used to crash it. I remember many times seeing people taking drugs, famous dj’s bleeding from their nose and other weird things. It was after all what Ibiza was about, just crazy but at the same time fun. I will never forget all the people I met, the laughs I shared or crazy things I experienced that summer. It was definitely one for the books.

I was always the punctual & polite girl, so my dance manager started liking me. I think I was one of her favorites, not in the sense of dance skills (cause to be honest, I was quite average compared to the other girls) – but I was never bitching about people, I was never being difficult or acting like a diva. That is really appreciated when you work for someone and it was very rewarding to me. My dance manager always invited me a long as soon as there were dinners, after parties, yacht parties or anything fun that required some cool girls. I got access to it all, and I was thrilled. I was doing my baby steps out in to the world and saw the entire scene I’ve only imagined about before.

I remember being on my first yacht ever.
I got invited to go out for a whole day to Formentera & Paris Hilton was joining us (this was at the time when Paris was the “it girl”). As I board the yacht I was impressed – the size of it, the Fendi decor, the amount of staff, a jacuzzi, jet skis on board etc…. Wow!
Eventually Paris came, she was friendly, carrying a big teddy bear and smoking some kind of cigarette.
The party started and we sailed off to Formentera. Me being a newbie I started to feel sea sick after half an hour on the boat. It had never crossed my mind taking sea sick pills since I knew I suffered easily from motion sickness. I reached a point where it had gone too far, so I had to go downstairs and throw up, not once but several times. The body guard of Paris ended up taking care of me, I felt like I was such a loser puking when there was this big party going on.
Paris came down, asking me how I was. I pretended I felt amazing and she asked if I needed anything, maybe some sprite. I said I was fine, and continued throwing up after she left.

Eventually we got back to the port (halleluja) and I promised myself to never ever board a yacht again without taking pills. I had just ruined what could have been a fantastic day and was regretting it. Thankfully I got more invitations that summer to yachts so it was not the last time.
As summer passed by I got a true taster of the jet set life. Private events, crazy after parties in beautiful villas, yachts, celebs, dinners in the most exclusive venues etc. But quickly did I realize that the glam life was not as magical as I always imagined it would be. Celebrities were nothing special once you’ve met them and rich people were the usual story. Even the beautiful surroundings had nothing to offer if you’d feel that what’s inside them has no emotional value to you. It was fun seeing it all but to be fair it didn’t impress me as much as I thought it would do.

By August I felt I didn’t have the energy to stay the season out, as partying every day plus working really makes you torn, and by that time I felt exhausted.
During the entire summer I was actually in a relationship in Ibiza. We met there, he was a dj from a mediterranean country and had come to Ibiza to try and get some gigs. We ended up living together for the next 4 years.
My plan was to go to Ibiza and be single, live a dream and just have fun and After I wanted to move to Milan. Instead I ended up in a serious relationship, worked less time than planned and moved with my boyfriend to the country where he was from, a small place in the mediterranean – my life didn’t go according to plan.

There is one saying;
“Never regret anything because at on point it was exactly what you wanted”.
Which is true, at that time
I did want to leave Ibiza,
I did want to skip Milan,
I did want to follow my boyfriend in his steps as I felt “crazy in love with him”
- but all this was because I was so young and insecure and didn’t know what I really wanted in life.
So I went with him and lived his life, for entire 4 years…..
To be continued.

Part 3: The big break up, moving country yet again and ending up in a reality show on the other side of the world.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
by JetsetBabe / 89mo
//keep unread//hide

The stories of my life:
Part 3
Click here for Part 1 & Part 2
After the break up I moved back to my parents for a while. All of a sudden it was like my life got turned upside down. I was alone, no job, no plan, completely broke, so I had to go back to my parents, back to square one. It was like the past years of constanst partying & working just for the sake of paying rent finally was showing it’s true colors. I had no ambitions, I really didn’t know what I would do next. 24 years old but I felt like I was 17 again.
I knew I couldn’t live off my parents like a bum so I had to go and get whatever job I could find. I managed to get a job in a coffee shop and I decided to take it as I was desperate.
I had been working in an office for the past 3 years, but now I had to go back to viping tables and although they are worse jobs than that, I felt like I really had hit rock bottom. Many months passed, I was still on square one and I couldn’t figure out what to do with myself. I was just floating in this world. Couldn’t see anything clearly. Somehow I ended up getting an opportunity to participate in a reality show, and I took it. Thought that could be exactly what I needed as I was completely clueless with myself and my life, thought maybe I would figure myself out finally. So I quit my job at the coffeeshop and went away for a month to Latin America to shoot the show.

The month flew by in a second.
During this time I had embarrassed myself numerous times on tv, felt how it was to get your psyche put under real stress and had the weirdest ups and downs of my life. After being released from the show back in to reality, I ended up in a destructive state of mind. Started partying a lot and got a new boyfriend who wasen’t really good for me. But I had a lot of anxiety for myself after the reality show and he took me under his wings, so I moved in with him and started what would become a destructive and codependent relationship.

We were not made for each other, yet we continued to be a couple.
Today I’m not understanding why we stayed together as it was only fights and tears over and over again. But I guess it became like an addiction I couldn’t release myself from. I remember how I used to tell all my friends how I wished to leave him but couldn’t take the step. He made feel so terrible, but I was chained to him in a bizarre way. I chained myself.One day I woke up in my usual haze of depression & anxiety. I got a wake up call where I decided to sort out my life. I saw the time passing, I had already turned 25 and I was still in the same place (if not worse) compared to the year before. I realized that I simply had to take action in my own hands as no miracles seemed to be happening. I became very proactive, to try and shut out my failed relationship, I became very focused of sorting my other tit out. It was now or never.

By chance one day I saw an add in the newspaper where they were opening up a one year intense degree education in digital marketing. Since I’ve been working in this field already and had a big interest for it I decided to apply. And I got in.
During my studies I took a night job as a caretaker in order to sort out my finances. I also decided to start saving money as I knew If I had something saved once I graduated, it would give me the freedom to take myself out of the depression I was in. That was the plan and I was working my ass off to achieve it.

I’ve never been so focused in my life as during this time.
I was working night shifts and on the following morning I would go straight to school, in the afternoon I would catch up with my sleep and then I’d do everything all over again. Social life was ZERO, but I actually didn’t mind it. It gave me the opportunity to save up the money I needed, and by graduation I had a good chunk saved – money I decided to invest in myself.
I had turned 26 that early summer when I found out my asshole boyfriend had cheated on me. In a way I was devastated but on the other hand I was happy as now I really could leave him for good. He had made it so much easier for me to take that step. Now was the time to find myself again, the person I had lost.
It may sound cliché, but it felt so right for myself. I ended up buying a one way ticket, packed my bag, said bye to everyone and left. I was going to travel the world, on my own without a plan. And I did it. I was finally free, my life had just started all over again.

To be continued….

Reactions: 13
by JetsetBabe / 89mo
//keep unread//hide

The stories of my life:
Part 3
Click here for Part 1 & Part 2
After the break up I moved back to my parents for a while. All of a sudden it was like my life got turned upside down. I was alone, no job, no plan, completely broke, so I had to go back to my parents, back to square one. It was like the past years of constanst partying & working just for the sake of paying rent finally was showing it’s true colors. I had no ambitions, I really didn’t know what I would do next. 24 years old but I felt like I was 17 again.
I knew I couldn’t live off my parents like a bum so I had to go and get whatever job I could find. I managed to get a job in a coffee shop and I decided to take it as I was desperate.
I had been working in an office for the past 3 years, but now I had to go back to viping tables and although they are worse jobs than that, I felt like I really had hit rock bottom. Many months passed, I was still on square one and I couldn’t figure out what to do with myself. I was just floating in this world. Couldn’t see anything clearly. Somehow I ended up getting an opportunity to participate in a reality show, and I took it. Thought that could be exactly what I needed as I was completely clueless with myself and my life, thought maybe I would figure myself out finally. So I quit my job at the coffeeshop and went away for a month to Latin America to shoot the show.

The month flew by in a second.
During this time I had embarrassed myself numerous times on tv, felt how it was to get your psyche put under real stress and had the weirdest ups and downs of my life. After being released from the show back in to reality, I ended up in a destructive state of mind. Started partying a lot and got a new boyfriend who wasen’t really good for me. But I had a lot of anxiety for myself after the reality show and he took me under his wings, so I moved in with him and started what would become a destructive and codependent relationship.

We were not made for each other, yet we continued to be a couple.
Today I’m not understanding why we stayed together as it was only fights and tears over and over again. But I guess it became like an addiction I couldn’t release myself from. I remember how I used to tell all my friends how I wished to leave him but couldn’t take the step. He made feel so terrible, but I was chained to him in a bizarre way. I chained myself.One day I woke up in my usual haze of depression & anxiety. I got a wake up call where I decided to sort out my life. I saw the time passing, I had already turned 25 and I was still in the same place (if not worse) compared to the year before. I realized that I simply had to take action in my own hands as no miracles seemed to be happening. I became very proactive, to try and shut out my failed relationship, I became very focused of sorting my other tit out. It was now or never.

By chance one day I saw an add in the newspaper where they were opening up a one year intense degree education in digital marketing. Since I’ve been working in this field already and had a big interest for it I decided to apply. And I got in.
During my studies I took a night job as a caretaker in order to sort out my finances. I also decided to start saving money as I knew If I had something saved once I graduated, it would give me the freedom to take myself out of the depression I was in. That was the plan and I was working my ass off to achieve it.

I’ve never been so focused in my life as during this time.
I was working night shifts and on the following morning I would go straight to school, in the afternoon I would catch up with my sleep and then I’d do everything all over again. Social life was ZERO, but I actually didn’t mind it. It gave me the opportunity to save up the money I needed, and by graduation I had a good chunk saved – money I decided to invest in myself.
I had turned 26 that early summer when I found out my asshole boyfriend had cheated on me. In a way I was devastated but on the other hand I was happy as now I really could leave him for good. He had made it so much easier for me to take that step. Now was the time to find myself again, the person I had lost.
It may sound cliché, but it felt so right for myself. I ended up buying a one way ticket, packed my bag, said bye to everyone and left. I was going to travel the world, on my own without a plan. And I did it. I was finally free, my life had just started all over again.

To be continued….
where can I find her blog? I really wanna read it now 😁 how desperate

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.