Anna Bey #18 Thealist: Elite Scammer, Networking Amateur, Things borrowed and mismatched.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to Geneva Shore 4.0.
Everybody wag your tail and network like a true rAt-lister!
You ladies were wrong about Anna not attending any affluent events, she went to see the best ass awards and even tried to compete! Also, look at Joseph, he finally looks much happier ;)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
WHO is falling for her crap!? Any self-confident woman knows that spending a yearly membership on something called the A List is phony, no? I can’t believe Anna Bey keeps defending the “ID” app, anyone with money knows not to pro use all your personal info online, especially to shady apps - they have the credit card info AND the ID, that’s all a scammer needs to steal an identity!

also - her doing a Dyson hair tutorial - completely copying The LA Way (in actually way more ways than that

How to enter a car like a lady? Thanks, but Myka Meier (and a few more etiquette coaches) have already done this... why does Anna Bey scam and act like she invented this? Why doesn’t she do her own spin on it? (Hint: she has no personality or ideas of her own)

Anna Bey follows the hashtag #etiquettetips on IG, looking for inspiration for new videos?

She is always complaining and so negative. How old is she now? 35? And she’s going to influence the world with her fakery?

why does she believe those pants are flattering?? Am I wrong? Those don’t look good on her - it’s an awkward cut for someone so tall and with big feet. I dislike her pointed toe pose, it’s so awkward! And her videos where she walks back and forth and tries to look coyly at the camera? Jesus, Anna, you are not a spring chicken anymore. Acting like a young lady might is not becoming on a woman close to 40. You are a woman now, act like one.

I love how the head of Biologique Recherche took a picture with everyone except for Anna
Goodness she looks so awkward and awful there!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know some of you just mentioned a few posts ago but the way her face changed is just...wow. May I say terrible? I don't know what she did to herself at this young age (yes I consider 34-35 young), but she aged like 10-15 years???Not to overreact but for real, "aging" THIS bad is hardly ever seen. Which would be okay, but, seriously, she preaches so much about transformation and is so proud of her own changes she has made on her looks...It just doesn't make sense to me.

Reactions: 19
Anna Belt in a nutshell: Portrait of a Lady, "Biologique Recherche", Cartier Love Bracelet, Gucci white mules + weird cut trousers + polyester long sleeve shirt combo, crazy diets, "I'm an hourglass", "power walks and AHA moments", "I'm so tired..."

bmmcm3j0dqtyhhdxw5dk32cy095m8hg6pozyrrih0&rid=200w.gif

So much affluence I could die.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Regarding her latest scam, the rAt-List, I feel like Anna and her “team” did a very poor job in providing a good/ logical reason as to WHY they were requiring a picture of people’s government ID/ passport.

I noticed that many of the comments/ concerns (regarding this topic) that people posted in her private FB group went unanswered. This should be a HUGE red flag 🚩 to anyone that didn’t join this time around but is still thinking about it.

I posted a screenshot of the original comment when I first saw it on FB and no one from her “team” (i.e. her other fake accounts) ever responded to it.. even though it has 8 likes (meaning obviously several people had similar concerns). VERY UNPROFESSIONAL and RUDE to have just left this person hanging.

Since there was no reply to that person’s concern, someone else piggybacked on it and asked the same thing. Anna’s team member/ moderator answers the question BUT for some reason proceeds to DELETE her answer.. leaving the question UNANSWERED again. (You can tell she deleted her response because the girl says Thank you and she says you’re welcome).

I find this very suspicious. Why would her team member delete her reply?? Does she not want to be held accountable for what she said? Huge red flag.

These are the kinds of DETAILS that people should be noticing because it tells you so much regarding how unprofessional & unaccountable Anna is. So typical of her to brush off people’s honest concerns. All she wants to know is, ARE YOU GONNA PAY OR NOT!??

0DE0BF1B-CE86-4103-B0F8-B48908B10503.jpeg

E67DAD00-A73D-4767-B573-D12FA78DCA23.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Agreed...HUGE red flag & very unprofessional. It's really dangerorous to just give such private pieces of information for an app. And no, Anna saying 'it costs a lot to protect the identities' doesn't make it more promising at all.

Reactions: 19
Here are some additional CONCERNS people expressed regarding the government ID requirement.

All comments went unanswered.

Again, this is from her private FB group - ALL ladies who have PREVIOUSLY purchased a course from her!! Does that communicate PROFESSIONALISM to you!!???

It tells me that Anna doesn’t give a sh*t about your personal data and that there is NO LOGICAL reason for the request of this info, other than “because I want it”, “because it will make me feel better”, “because I need to verify that you’re a real person” even though it’s just a silly networking App.

What does she want your personal info for? 🧐

Well, as she once said during that interview with Lauren (the.la.way)... When Lauren asked her: “So what are some new things you’re currently working on. Can you give us a taste/ hint?” Anna replied something like: “Oh, I can’t share THAT with you!! Any info I’ve worked on gathering is considered a marketing goldmine WORTH A LOT/ extremely valuable. I would be dumb to share this info publicly.”.. Lauren’s response was something like: “wow, ok...umm, that was awkward, I thought this was supposed to be a back and forth easy chit chat type of interview between us”.. Lauren didn’t say this but her words and body language spoke very loudly.

So, what did Anna mean by this??? Well, she ain’t stupid. She knows exactly what she’s doing. Gathering VERIFIABLE DATA is GOLD in this day and age. I’m sure she plans on USING this data to its FULLEST CAPACITY!!

Bravo to the ladies that posted these comments below. I hope you join us on this forum some day.

331147CA-F8C7-4A56-8C3E-A0189FD3BE45.jpeg

E4EEFA04-50AE-4F20-9782-CE2245CD83DD.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Platforms like onfido verify your ID - apps like the government use these.

she really will end up-inside at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have to do Id verification for most trading platform but - there it makes sense. For social apps - nonsense.
Why?
What’s the purpose?
She is only using this as an EXCUSE to charge higher. We all know she gonna recycle her crap content and fake story time selection.

Reactions: 22
I already freak out when it's about giving my "personal number" to banks (traditional and digital) or in moments of making an "unusual" purchase... People can f*** you up badly just by getting these "numbers", your full name and adress. Then she's getting all of it plus credit card data. No way! Sometimes you can see :poop: coming your way and can fortunately avoid it. Her app is... Well, I'm gonna let a wise character finish it...

Reactions: 25
I already freak out when it's about giving my "personal number" to banks (traditional and digital) or in moments of making an "unusual" purchase... People can f*** you up badly just by getting these "numbers", your full name and adress. Then she's getting all of it plus credit card data. No way! Sometimes you can see :poop: coming your way and can fortunately avoid it. Her app is... Well, I'm gonna let a wise character finish it...

Speaking of jeff goldblum. He have EXCELLENT taste in fashion. He is male ...flamboyant but he does it well.
Unlike ... some people.

except this shirt.
This shirt is unforgivable.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.