Anna Bey #18 Thealist: Elite Scammer, Networking Amateur, Things borrowed and mismatched.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand what is the point of "creating" so much off-topic content. She should stick to her elegance, etiquette, self-development BS. Not that she's doing a good job in that area but at least it makes more sense than her showing us glimpses of her private "high class" lifestyle. For instance, in her latest stories she showed us her manicure, hotel spa, asked if we want a room tour, not to mention her daily habits, diet, walks etc. Who cares about this? How does this help her audience? She is doing it because she needs attention so much plus she wants to portray herself as a kept trophy wife which we know she is not. Everything about her is so fake. Only naive and/or low class girls can believe her. Perhaps her content could be useful to young girls who are complete amateurs and have zero knowledge about basic etiquette and style. In any other context, Aija Raty and her business are laughable.

Before she moved to Geneva she used to be okay- more authentic, more sincere, looked better, probably was happier etc. I assume she got tired of hunting for a whale (no capacity for that anyway) so she settled with bisex Joeseph and basically gets paid to play the role of his wife. However, this is probably not enough for her and is most likely not permanent so now she has to work and play another role to her audience in order to sell her bs courses,apps and whatever scam she comes up with next. She has a fake life that she has to maintain and it shows on her face. It's like she aged 7-8 years since she moved to Geneva.

I think she is running from herself and has nothing that truly fulfils her other than material things.

I agree with some things that she promotes and I used to admire her discipline and go getter mentality but now I find her quite repulsive and aggressive

• Heart
Reactions: 18
5 1/2 years ago from her old blog:

"by JetsetBabe / 68mo
//keep unread//hide

I got a comment from a reader on my previous post: How do Jetset Babes get sponsors and thought of answering by making a post about it, since it’s a topic that is interesting to many.

Screen-Shot-2015-10-15-at-09.16.54-700x571.png

Thanks Pinky, let me answer your questions one by one…

How is the mentality of a sponsor? People are different, and so will the sponsors be. Most of it depends where they are from (the cultural aspect does play a big part). But then we also have the different personality traits. Some are very easygoing and understanding, while others can be quite possessive and demanding. Some are frankly so messed up in the head, once you discover it you will want to run away!I’ve hard various stories from people and I feel it’s nearly impossible to explain their mentality. Overall, they want a representable girl by their side, who they can enjoy the look from and have the fun with when needed.
What about the various nationalities?

I think you have summed up the Russians very well. Russians and arabs are quite similar in terms of spending, these men are often the most generous if you compare all the nationalities. They are often in to excess, bling and anything that can flaunt their status. I remember seeing an interview with a Jetset Babe who said openly she would never date any other nationalities besides these, because russians and arabs are the only ones who would be able to spend on her in the desired price range. The more stingy nationalities are often northern europeans (british, scandinavians, german etc). Americans, asians and latin americans I feel are in a middle range, as in they may not be so stingy yet not spend on you like an arab.
But, let’s not forget. This is of course a generalising, these statements does not say that ALL men from these countries behave like this – however it’s more an indicator of what you may come across when dealing with certain nationalities.

How to deal with sponsors?

It’s all about being flexible without turning in to a doormat (because then they just lose respect towards you). They sponsor your life not only because they want to have you around when needed, but because the money acts as a reward for not behaving like the typical girlfriend (be moody, do drama, become difficult etc). They want uncomplicated fun and that’s what it’s all about. Plus you need to be adjustable to their busy schedule (or if they are married, adjust yourself to that).
You have to be yourself of course, but it’s about being your most flexible self. Laugh at their jokes (even if it’s not funny), follow them wherever they want to go (even if it can be boring), don’t do certain things that will annoy them (even if you really feel like) etc.
Men with a lot of money know that they have the power to “buy the perfect woman”. For that reason they often like to sponsor one as they know how the money will “shut her up” and accustom her to his needs.

How is the arrangement agreed and negotiated?

If you find a sponsor online, one of the early messages will be from the man who will ask you about your expectations and how much you’re looking at getting a month. This is a tricky nut, as you of course would like to get as much out of him as possible. The best thing is to simple throw back the ball and say something like “A woman should never make the first offer, what budget did you have in mind?”.
The man should give you the first offer, but he will always start low. It’s then up to you what you think about it, you can of course do your objections, accept it or simply say that it’s slightly below what will cover your needs. Often it works fine by rejecting the first offer, because 99% out of these men will counter with a second offer.
This is if you meet online as negotiations of this kind is awkward to do with someone you have met in real life.
If you don’t meet online, then you have to let the man do his talking.
As a woman you should never ask to become sponsored or ask how much money you are going to get from him etc. It’s a bit bad etiquette and it puts guys off.
The best thing is to wait until he gives you a proposal (and if he doesn’t you quickly move on. He will make you a proposal if he is serious once he thinks he is about to lose you).
Whenever he says something like “I want to take care of you, help you financially etc” you must always take that opportunity to dig in to details. In a sweet and innocent way ask questions like “what do you mean?” “how” “would that be like a monthly arrangement?” “what would you like to help me with?” etc. But it has to be done in a delicate way and never so it seems like you are trying to milk him.

What is an average sum of monthly allowance?

This varies majorly. I think the most common is to get something between 2-3k (USD/EUR/GBP) a month, but that’s cause there are many cheap skates around. A decent amount is about 5k a month, whilst 10k and up is considered very good and usually harder to find.

What does the man get in return and how often in average?

I have never heard of a girl who doesn’t sleep with their sponsor. It’s very rare if there is no sex involved! After all, this is a different way of having a relationship with the opposite sex, so of course intimacy comes with it (unless he is impotent or secretively gay).
But that doesn’t mean this is some form of prostitution or just an acceptable way of having sex for money.
The girls I know who have sponsors, they like the guys and enjoy spending time with them (and having sex of course!). Nobody would bring on a sponsor they feel disgusted by or who they secretively hate. It’s not that hard to find a wealthy man that would consider helping you out, so girls do afford to shop around and not settle for the first best thing that comes along. In the end of the day, having a relationship with a sugardaddy is like having a “friend with benefit” kind of relationship. Both parties are getting some fun out of it!
Depending on how busy the man is (and if he is married or not, lol), the average meetings can vary. I think the most common is like 4 days per month. Sometimes less, sometimes more. If you live in the same city it’s most likely to be more than that, but if you are divided between different countries (plus he travels a lot) then 4 days per month is more likely. (For example you meet him once a month for several days in a row, or twice a month 2 days each time).

I hope my answers helped clearing some of the questions marks. Feel free to ask more questions or leave any comments if you wish to contribute to my answers."

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
6 years ago from her blog:
(there are more posts devoted to AA, I haven't found the interview that was requested but will as soon as I find it)

"by JetsetBabe / 76mo
//keep unread//hide

I love Anna Andres, both before and after. I think she is beautiful although her looks has changed quite drastically.
In interviews, Anna denies all forms of plastic surgery claiming she’d only tried enhancing her lips, which was a stupid decision as they became too big according to her. She has said that at that time she thought it looked good on her, but today she realises it was too much.
Today she claims to have stopped with any lip fillers, but I think that’s a bit of exaggeration as you can see on recent photos her pout has not down sized much. Anyway, I like her lips with or without injections, I just don’t understand why it has to be so “hush hush” about it when it’s kind of obvious? I much more prefer honesty.
She has also done rhinoplasty (a nose job) which was probably what changed the majority of her appearance to what she looks today. And maybe some other tweaks here and there, but nothing that I can think of spontaneously. Can you?

All in all, I think we can conclude that new lips + nose is what really can change the look of a person."
Maybe she's secretly in love with Anna Andres.

Edit 1.

Anna's dog is having a better life than Anna Bey 😭
Screenshot_2021-05-22-17-10-20-621_com.instagram.android.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Does any recognize the hotel in Greece? I’m flying tomorrow to Creta and staying in a hotel with private pool as well, so wondering if it’s the same one 😂

Anyway, if I spot here somewhere I‘ll post here 😂😂😂
haha,

I just had some time and I was curious so already found it earlier today 😉

Their prices are around £300/ night in June BUT:
1. She traveled in low season (mid-May, 21 degrees..)
2. They had 35% off if you booked in advance
3. She might have asked discounts / or trying to stay free now as she started to show the place
4. They are new/ have only a handful of followers compared to Ana so...
5. Their website is in Russian as well so she might have some connections (?)
+1 She’s staying in one of the rooms in the back, definitely not see-front 🤦🏼‍♀️

Ok let me show it to you:

Nana Princess Hotel, Old National Road (El. Venizelou), Drapanos, Chersonissos, Crete, Chersonisos 700 14, Greece

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Men with a lot of money know that they have the power to “buy the perfect woman”. For that reason they often like to sponsor one as they know how the money will “shut her up” and accustom her to his needs.
This 🤮🤮🤮🤮
This is so humiliating, why would you ever teach women to put themselves in such position????

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Does any recognize the hotel in Greece? I’m flying tomorrow to Creta and staying in a hotel with private pool as well, so wondering if it’s the same one 😂

Anyway, if I spot here somewhere I‘ll post here 😂😂😂
OMG, not to ruin your vacation but I so hope you run into her! 🍿

• Haha
DHeaR EhLeghant LHadies,

It’s me again. I posted about the AlistApp a week ago when she had 1800 followers.
A week later she has 2000+. She really needed the money didn’t she...

Btw I checked her app provider last night and basically I could create an app for free for myself and ask tons of money from people to join.

I used to work for IT companies, attending meetings with both the vendors and the developers and I can tell that developing a REAL APP takes TONS OF TIME AND MONEY.

I could throw up from this SCAM!!! (“Me and my tHeam worked REALLY HARD FOR A YEAR...” BS!!)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
DHeaR EhLeghant LHadies,

It’s me again. I posted about the AlistApp a week ago when she had 1800 followers.
A week later she has 2000+. She really needed the money didn’t she...

Btw I checked her app provider last night and basically I could create an app for free for myself and ask tons of money from people to join.

I used to work for IT companies, attending meetings with both the vendors and the developers and I can tell that developing a REAL APP takes TONS OF TIME AND MONEY.

I could throw up from this SCAM!!! (“Me and my tHeam worked REALLY HARD FOR A YEAR...” BS!!)
It's all smokes and mirrors with this person 🤡

Reactions: 5
I have never heard of a girl who doesn’t sleep with their sponsor. It’s very rare if there is no sex involved! After all, this is a different way of having a relationship with the opposite sex, so of course intimacy comes with it (unless he is impotent or secretively gay).
Wow wow wow. The post was from 2015 when she was still writing anonymously but already has met Joseph. Only in 2016, she revealed her identity and launched the Anna Bey persona as a Facebook group owner. Interesting! Did she forget to cover the tracks? We all know she references her personal stories in her posts.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
On the topic of sponsors...
http://concierge4fashion.blogspot.com/2015/10/how-do-jetset-babes-get-sponsors.html?m=1
Why does it feel like this blog was written by a mini-Anna? They have an interesting set of blog posts 😅
Anna didn't even coin the term JetsetBabe! 😂

What is a sponsor?
A sponsor is a man who finances parts or the entire life of someone (often a Jetset Babe). The terminology is often used in countries like for example Russia, but you would also stumble upon it under the phrase “Sugardaddy”.
Where to find a sponsor?
Most commonly Jetset Babes find their sponsors by being out and about. High end bars, clubs and restaurant are the easiest ways to meet new people in general, but also to meet wealthy men who could potentially act as a sponsor.
There are plenty of other places where girls have met their sponsors. I’ve heard stories from pretty much everywhere: Inside designer shops, luxury department stores, cafés, gym, on the street etc. In the end of the day, you can run in to anyone, anywhere! Even a potential sponsor!

Reactions: 2
Looks like today is my rant day, sorry for that 🤦🏼‍♀️

1. Honestly. I’ve been suffering for ages literally locked into my flat, not even allowed to travel, terrible weather.. etc.
She is finally traveling, amazing view, sea, sunshine, luxury hotel... but she is NOT HAPPY. She is NEVER happy. She’s been complaining since like.. FOREVER!
She literally just got $600.000 on her Bank Account!!!
I’m not saying money buys you happiness. But at least try to ENJOY your vacation finally...

2. SUPER AFFLUENT to talk about ARM WAX... 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

3. Is she bragging or COMPLAINING AGAIN??!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

haha,

I just had some time and I was curious so already found it earlier today 😉

Nana Princess Hotel, Old National Road (El. Venizelou), Drapanos, Chersonissos, Crete, Chersonisos 700 14, Greece
OMG it does look like the same hotel! The video she posted of the restaurant, check out the chairs, walls, columns and the glass panels: the first picture is from her stories, the other two are from the Nana Princess Hotel

Wow wow wow. The post was from 2015 when she was still writing anonymously but already has met Joseph. Only in 2016, she revealed her identity and launched the Anna Bey persona as a Facebook group owner. Interesting! Did she forget to cover the tracks? We all know she references her personal stories in her posts.
It's hard to tell if she herself had a "sponsor" as she is not saying SHE did. But then in the Cosmo articles she clearly says she had a guy pay for her apartment. I am so confused lol!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
OMG it does look like the same hotel! The video she posted of the restaurant, check out the chairs, walls, columns and the glass panels: the first picture is from her stories, the other two are from the Nana Princess Hotel
Yes, that’s the same.

I found it searching for the gym and tadamm, that was the first which came up 😅😅
First 2 pics are from the hotel, the others are from her stories

ps. Tattle doesn’t allow me to post🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was bored and only because I was bored I decided to snoop around raty the rat Instagram and I have discovered interesting, funny but also kind of pathetic new points in her new following.
She started recently to follow many account related to Monaco 🇲🇨 and particularly Monte Carlo area.
The kind of move you do when you are desperate like her to attract attention on you and hope for them to propose maybe a collaboration or get something for free and we all know Raty only likes what is free or on sale 🐀 She followed everything that she needed for a stay (or living?) in Monaco/Monte Carlo literally

🏡 Two Hotels : @metropolemonaco
@montecarlobay
🔑 A Lifestyle club (Networking) also based in Monte Carlo, have access to event : @clubvivanova
🏖 Beach club (because a true chav like her needs a little beach club to feel home) : @twigabeach_mc
🛩 Private Flight (Jet company) Monaco based : @lux_aviator
📖 2 Luxury Magazine/Inspi based in Monaco : @luxuryinternationalmag @monaco.Monte.carlo
👯‍♀️ Influencer from Monaco (local people to connect with) : @victoria__marco @anette_bjerke

And then she started following a bunch of inspirational fashion Instagram account with pretty and “luxurious” image, kind of mood board, maybe to cover her tracks? 😂

She also started to follow the chaviest uk influencer : @chloe.Khan because YES if you teach elegance and women to be elegant and tasteful you HAVE TO follow Chloe Khan. She seems to be a nice girl bless her but she is chavy in her apparence. She is everything you shouldn’t do in surgery : vulgar and not natural.
Raty is so desperate that she wants to link up even with the chaviest people just to gain more followers and popularity even if it’s to publicly be with chavs (like her)? Or maybe they are the only ones who will accept her in there circle? Since real elite will never share anything, not even a coffee with her... Hmmm let’s see! 🤔

The cherry on top of the cake ? She also followed a woman called @ladycolincampb seems to own a castle, be part of the British aristocracy and did many YouTube videos. I feel like Raty is trying to imitate her British accent. I can honestly see Raty watching this lady Colin none stop just to pick up her accent 😂😂😂
YouTube channel videos : she makes more views per video than Raty 😏 she talks about different topic Gossip about Royals, Elite people, high society etc. She was also interviewed on “This Morning” for her latest book about Meghan M. and the Prince Harry. She published in the past an un-official biography of Princess Diana (RIP❤)

i will link bellow all the screenshot of IG account I have talked about :

View attachment 584829
View attachment 584830
Be right back, I am about to DM them links to Tattle so when Anna messages them to beg for friendship they know EXACTLY the type of rat she is.

By the way, did Joe kick her out? Looks like she is traveling alone.

Anna, show us your bisexual husbands pinky finger so we know he is alive and well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
From her blog, 7-8 years ago:

by JetsetBabe / 94mo
//keep unread//hide

Oh boy… Got a flower delivery to work today! A big bouquet of red roses… So embarrassing when the delivery man was carrying it and handed it over to me while everybody was watching in the office.

The only issue is I really don’t like the guy who sent them, so I’m not happy. Not even a little bit. In fact I’m very annoyed and wish I could throw these flowers away. But If I do it my work mates will start asking what’s going on, and since it’s none of their business I have to keep them on my desk. So now I just have to stare at this stupid bouquet. I sound like a whineing witch now, but to be honest this guy is so annoying and I just wish someone I really liked could have sent them in stead

• Haha
  • Sick
She’s so dumb!! Says “deal breaker”.. when she actually meant “game changer”!
that's the first thing i've noticed when I just discovered her. She was using way too many idioms. Seemed to me like a russian girl who tries too hard to look like a native speaker. Kinda "look! I know all the idioms and sayings you have, guys! i'm a smart cookie! I'm a classy gal! I'm one of you!".

btw, does anybody know her russian last name?

Reactions: 11
Anna and her hot date
Anna and her walk in the park
Anna is going to learn how to sail
Does anyone have any idea what a sport activity in Crete for the elite woman could be?

@Flowerbomb87 @itsverynice2 thanks for showing her interest in Russian JetsetBabes and Anna Andres. She also had a whole board of pins dedicated to Anna Andres on her old pinterest 🤭
Twiga is a nightclub next door to the Fairmont Hotel in Monte Carlo. It's not as high class as Jimmy's (can't remember the exact name) but it's not for the everyday public. I saw a guy take his whole family and kids into Twiga after giving the bouncer a stack of notes. Anna is desperately trying to gain access to the exclusive clubs and places in Monaco but you need to know someone who lives there and has the connections to gain access to these places. Anna has shown that she has zero connections in her network who could give her access to anywhere in Monaco. I doubt the bars along the port would even let her in 😅
The name is Jimmy Z. Honestly Monaco is the worst place for a wannabe. Even a bottle of water will set you back 100 euros lol. And Crete is far from elegant.

Maybe she's secretly in love with Anna Andres.

Edit 1.

Anna's dog is having a better life than Anna Bey 😭View attachment 585401
I just had a random thought, did she change her name to Anna to copy Anna Andres?????

• Haha
Reactions: 17
btw, does anybody know her russian last name?
I don't know if she's ever had one? She says her father was Finnish and that seems to be true, she did look very Nordic before she had all the surgery and fillers. Räty might be her stepfather's name (since Erin, who's seemingly still married to him, uses it) but if so, she may have been given bio-dad's Finnish family name at birth

I just had a random thought, did she change her name to Anna to copy Anna Andres?????
Probably. Someone on the wiki theorised it was to do with the song "Boten Anna" by Basshunter, but it being Anna Andres makes more sense

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.