Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

white_cat

Welcome to the new episode of Geneva Shore. You probably wondered why does Aija look like an ugly duckling, why does her hair look like a bird’s nest, and why is she sitting in a bird’s cage. Well, the equestrian style has been known to be elegant, but Geneva Shore is all about modern elegance! A cold metal cage and a cosy bird’s nest create an interesting combination that could certainly be called modern elegance! The cage could also feel like a hideaway where Aija could just sit alone and watch SATC. If you wonder why Aija would need a hideaway, remember she isn’t surrounded by the best people, birds of a feather flock together.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

swiss

I never heard of her.
But I can explain a bit what hi-so in Switzerland means, if it helps. It is all about pedigree, education, business success and most of all decency and discretion.

Switzerland is a very, very rich country but mentality is extremely conservative in that sense, most important are hard work and decency, due to country’s protestant roots.
This is not Hollywood or Dubai, there is no flashing and bling. No logos, no bragging, if you want to brag, you talk about how much hard work you do. Everyone works, even if your father is president of the country, you will work for salary somewhere. For example, celebrities are considered cheap and tacky and when they come, they often complain that people either ignore or dont recognize them.

Who is considered hi-so: old swiss dinasties, owners of long lasting companies, ceo’s or other c level people of swiss banks such as UBS or Credit Suisse, or of other important companies as Swisscom, Migros etc, ambassadors, state leaders, scientists etc.

Ladies in those circles have master’s degrees from Zurich Uni, Saint Gallen, Oxbridge. They start career in some important company and then stay at home when they get kids. Hi-so doors are mainly closed for Middle Easterns and Eastern Europeans - not saying thats ok, just stating what I see.

Behavior: ladies dont have open profiles on social networks. They never talk about brands, never mention, or God forbid, tag expensive hotels. Only if someone on a party asks you where you went to holidays, you will say only the name of the country or city. Only if they ask for recommendation of a hotel, you will tell but only if you are alone. Otherwise you say “I will send you few nice places in a message”. No silicon lips, no hair extensions, thats a big no-no and puts a woman directly to the cheap drawer. So - discretion, zero bragging. As they have great education, they are very modern and easy going, they dont pose and their elegance comes from simplicity and effortlessness. They are not stiff, most probably the easiest group to talk to as they are trained to have nice conversations.

Also, as country is so rich, it is really not a big deal to own LV bag or Cartier bracelet. Many teenage girls have those, in high school they become apprentices (dual school system) and as their parents are covering costs of living, it is easy to buy fancy bag with apprentice salary.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

genevababe

hey guys, first time poster here! i fell down the anna bey rabbit hole about a week ago and god am i fascinated by the fakeness of this woman 😂😂
im a russian girl living in geneva so i feel like i have a bit of insight on her whole situation. (i recognised that accent right away, she ain't fooling anyone with that swedish passport lol)
so, as @swiss had rightfully said, geneva is very old money. young people find it very boring and it's hard to fit in if you're used to big cities. expats always say that it's v hard to make friends here bc everyone keeps to themselves. so when i saw that anna doesn't have any friends here i wasn't surprised at all.
the thing about geneva is that it's very divided and people from different groups don't really mix. for instance, as there's the UN, red cross, banks, etc, there's a big expat community. those people spend their whole lives here, not knowing a word of french. they only hang out with other english speakers and don't make any effort to integrate or learn the culture. so, again, it's not surprising that anna doesn't want to learn french. personally, im not a fan of this behaviour but that's just how things are around here. (rich white """expats""" stay here for years, only knowing the word "bonjour", while """immigrants""" of colour get kicked out immediately no matter how well integrated they are. but that's a topic for another time.....)
apart from higher-middle class expats and lower-middle class immigrants, the other prominent group here are rich swiss people. now these people are the definition of old money and have had their wealth for centuries. despite their money, however, they lead quite modest lifestyles, dress very simply and only spend money on comfort and not to show off. for example, they might buy a louis vuitton bag simply because it's big and comfortable, not because of the brand. i guess this is the style anna is trying to imitate with her granny outfits but no rich swiss person would ever dress like that. to understand swiss mentality, you need to at least do a quick google search on protestantism and calvinism. her outfits scream eastern european nouveau-riche 😂 would those people hang out with her? i'll let you guess...
(also, important to point out that most people who are well-off live in the countryside. geneva is tiny so it's only a five minute drive. so if anna is posting pictures with cows, it doesn't mean that she's a peasant all of a sudden. hate to defend her but yeah)
oh and speaking of eastern european... there's also a big russian community in switzerland. i spent a couple of years at a private boarding school in versoix and have met a couple of russians here. russian girls see the world exactly how anna describes it. it's all about appearance, networking (the anna way lol), the notion of elite and high society, extravagant parties, etc. but it's so different from swiss mentality that the two groups practically never meet. the swiss value hard work and education, while for a russian, success is defined by how many furcoats you own and how much money you spent at javaclub. the notion of generational wealth is so new to russians that they try their hardest, to quote one brilliant youtube comment, to cosplay a rich person i.e. exactly what anna is doing. as we say, "you can get the girl out of the village, but you can't get the village out of the girl"
now for the more practical side of things, since i haven't been following anna for long, i can't quite tell what neighbourhood she lives in. ive noticed champel and parc des bastions in her stories. but geneva is a very small city. i live in quite a mediocre neighbourhood but i can walk to parc des bastions in like 20-25 mins. since she has a reputation of trying to pass off a hotel room as her own, i wouldn't be surprised if she lived in a cheaper area and goes to this park just for photos. also living here is v expensive. i live in a shitty one and a half room flat and it costs >2000chf per month. minimum salary here is around 4500chf. insurance, food and other bills are also crazy expensive. i don't know how one could make a living off youtube around here. so yeah, she's definitely not living the "luxury lifestyle" lol. and, as pointed out before, i can confirm that owning cartier bracelets and gucci bags is the norm here. high school kids own luxury items and it's not really a big deal around here.
sorry if this is like super long. if you guys have any questions about geneva hmu! or if you have any photos of geneva anna's posted, i could probably identify what neighbourhood it was at.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

laurensanchez

VIP Member
Here is the thing I don't get. Ok, I don't get a lot of things about this. But let's highlight.

1. There is no control over who joins the app. For the slow learners out there - that means THERE IS NO WAY TO GUARANTEE THE QUALITY OF WOMEN ON THERE.

2. Anna herself has shown no proof of her own network, high society or otherwise. Her marketing images for this course consist of:

Models she hired to pose with her in a towel on her head
Herself, outside. Alone. In the streets. ????
Herself, alone, in a rented hotel room.
Herself, alone, in the office/bachelorette apartment she rented right after her marriage to an Average Joe.

3. No privacy guarantees. Anna can read your posts and private messages. You are liable to be blackmailed and if you have any original ideas, she can steal them. Note this is a pattern - in previous job postings she has asked for in-depth ideas about what her company/scam can do next.
Every product she has launched has been a copy of something someone else did.

In her Q&A she said "most likely" nothing will happen and "most likely" no one will ever see your ID.

Most likely???? Sounds very unsure to me!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

The_duchess_25

Hi there, i'm new but have been lurking for a while (read all the threads!). I came across this scammer when I was researching Kibbe body types on YouTube... At first I was like, 'she has a point, with the elegance and how you conduct yourself reflex on you and how others react to you'. I binge watched all her videos and tried to level up in terms of my wardrobe (but not blindly following her). I started questioning things after her 'Don't be a 50/50 girl' and 'He should truly offer you an allowance' WHAT?! I'm happily married and can't imagine a successful marriage without being equal partners but i don't judge - there are many different situations...
Then she promoted her course and I thought 'so all I need to do is have designer clothes and bags, look good and network and then I'll be successful?' Because that's basically her philosophy in a nutshell. What else can she possibly say in her course? I saw how ridiculous the whole School of Affluence was! 'Silly me, going to university and getting a real job!'
Then I realised that 'networking' meant hunting for a sugar daddy and 'feminine energy' meant spreading your legs.
The final straw was the live with Lauren and oh God, what a stark difference! Anna was awkward and not at all elegant nor graceful, opposite of what she preaches. She just tries so hard! she's an imposter, a wannabe, and it shows! In her clothing, mannerism, she just tries so hard to be someone she is not and never will be! Because there is no substance to her. She's shallow and materialistic. Manners and etiquette? She has none. Uneducated, uncultured with value measured in designer clothing.

I googled Anna Bey fraud and came across GG which lead me to these threads. I keep following Aija just to see the drama unfold :)
But the most desperate, crigeworthy 'look at m i'm affluent' thing she did was that recent photoshoot. Why? What does she need the pictures for? Her scamming course? It just an absolute desperate cry for attention, another 'proof' that she made it.

It's like a trainwreck - I'm disgusted but I can't stop watching.

Thank you, ladies for great source of hard truths and entertainment.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

nourelain

My first time making a thread, hope it works!
Thanks to @laurensanchez and @cherry cherry for the thread title.

If you’re new here, please click on the “wiki” button on top in order to read all the essential information, I suggest to flip through the old threads as well.

Anna Bey aka Aija Raty, the owner of School of Affluence and soon a new Networking course is a scammer. She wants you to believe that she’s leading an affluent life but in fact she’s middle class at most. She lived in a tiny apartment and now seems to be living on the outskirts of Geneva next to the cows and horses. Don’t be fooled by the expensive looking interior design in some of her videos - she filmed them in a hotel! Her husband is no millionaire that she claims to know how to get and it seems like their marriage is simply a business transaction. Her bags are mostly rented/borrowed from her one and only girlfriend/fake. Her designer clothes are all from the sale rack, that’s why they’re so mismatched. Her obsession with Sex and the city is so juvenile and outdated, hence we make fun of it in the thread title.

She contradicts her teachings all the time - wearing neons and cheap fabric, talking in details about her health, posting messy videos from parties.
She charges an enormous amount of money for a course on “leveling up” and “‘networking”, but the information she provides can be found for free/very cheap on the internet or in some books.

Lastly - how does a women who, after 2 years in Geneva, has only one friend (met through her husband) and never gets invited to social events, can teach you how to network? Seems like she needs help in this department too!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

FashCandyxx

im surprised she did not talk about sofia hellqvist who is now a princess and was on the same reality tv show as her in 2005.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
So I went through her poor photographer’s Instagram and found the picture on the right:

FB922AAB-C6CE-4CE3-89FB-ED5D2E1B1C27.jpeg

Do elegant ladies dry clean dresses before or after renting them?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

swiss

Hi everyone, I ran into this thread and am a bit surprised.
This person is not in high society circles in Switzerland, I never met her on any events etc. Have you ever seen a picture of her on any gala or ball? So I dont know how this thing works then, what is she selling?

Also, keep in mind, Switzerland is the most expensive country in the world and Geneva one of top 3 expensive cities. Minimal monthly wage is 4.400 franks. So if she is receiving 5.000 a month, thats barely above minimum and zero luxury.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Tralala

What I don't understand is most of her subscribers seem like broke women... most of them think that her app is expensive for their budget.
some of them even think that they will be affluent by joining the app

like wtf? the only thing that you can elevate yourself is by education and actually work lol not joining some random scamming app...

and after scrolling even further on her comments on her newest videos, I see that some women there already planning to do meetups. I wonder how awkward it is going to be when the bills come.. like who is going to pay? how can we split the bill? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31

J.Tarac

VIP Member
Women who were once commoners and then happened to join royal families shouldn't really be pictured as something to aspire. My goodness, we have many examples of how they struggle to adapt to a whole new standard full of rules/protocols. They all have to give up things that once meant a lot and were part of their routine, not to mention being constantly chased and bothered by the media. Lady Diana, Princess Charlene of Monaco, Letizia of Spain, Meghan Markle... Their lives are far from being a fairy tale. I can't fathom the pressure they experience, always compelled to keep an image... It's hardly a life of peace and quiet. Quite pitiful actually.

Reactions: 31

laurensanchez

VIP Member
Hi everyone, I ran into this thread and am a bit surprised.
This person is not in high society circles in Switzerland, I never met her on any events etc. Have you ever seen a picture of her on any gala or ball? So I dont know how this thing works then, what is she selling?

Also, keep in mind, Switzerland is the most expensive country in the world and Geneva one of top 3 expensive cities. Minimal monthly wage is 4.400 franks. So if she is receiving 5.000 a month, thats barely above minimum and zero luxury.
Hello, we are always wondering how she is perceived in Suisse and how people see her. Can you speak maybe about the indicators of affluence in Switzerland? Is her neighborhood rich? Do the Swiss elite take photos in public parks? Do they rent hotels to fake their homes? Do they have small hummus plates for wedding celebrations?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She gets so exited about the Four Seasons it's pathetic. Girl, I thought you were a millionaire living an exclusive and glamorous life, why not take photos on your beautiful and expensive penthouse, why go to a hotel and pretend it is your home? 😂😂 she even had a table set, makes me feel sorry for her, she is so ashamed of her real life... I truly hope she wins the lottery one day so she can buy a nice apartment and rent some friends to take pictures instead of Lina and Karim 😊

• Haha
  • Sick

spyingblonde

I also think that her new A-List-thing/app is going to be a club membership with a monthly fee.
She saw that women tried to connect in her Facebook group -
If her audience wants to 'connect', I know the perfect place to do so. It's called Tattle 😁

From what I've read here and what she mentioned on her Instagram: Amal Clooney, Queen Letizia of Spain, Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy and Tessy Antony de Nassau.
Calling these ladies 'plain Janes'...

• Haha
  • Heart
Hey everyone, been reading these threads for two weeks non stop and I’m finally done 😂😂 I’m new to this thread but I have so much to say. I found Anna by coincidence on YT and bingewatched her videos for some time, I didn’t see anything wrong with her content at first because although I only watched her videos to learn new etiquette stuff, I found them quite astonishing. My family and I are what she considers high society where I come from, I know basic etiquette things like how to eat and how to behave in the presence of other members but Anna Belt is really exaggerating about everything, I think she’s just inspired from old movies or Gossip Girl, I have met so many affluent ladies and some were even from England (she once said that the English high society were very strict) and they were all « normal » in my opinion. Also, all the advice she gives about rich men are completely wrong. I think that all men have their own personalities, your average joe like she says, could also look for affluence in a lady. I think that her opinion about rich men comes from the fact that she can’t get herself one, and I don’t advice any lady to listen to her to get herself a rich man because Anna Belt speaks from a stripper point of view. She’s more about SEDUCING rich men than showing that rich man who you really are.

ps: Sorry for the long text 😆
I live in England. I’m not “elite” but I have enough experience to know that her advice wouldn’t really work over here. The class indicators are so different from what she’s selling. In general, looking like you’re trying too hard is a big no-no. IMO what she’s selling is a poor person’s idea of what rich people are like.

• Heart

amy7434

I just made an account to say THANK YOU for sharing all this information. I am so glad I have never paid her anything, and now I unsubscribed from her on all platforms. I am still in shock though. Even if only 5% of the information stated here is true, it's still brutal. Every other follower of hers should see this platform.

• Heart

Atika

26C1837B-4B38-4860-BC8D-502708BBF7CE.jpeg
So much to steal 😅 1 cartier bracelet, Lina’s bags, euh bird cage chair? She replies to us again 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 29