Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J.Tarac

VIP Member
— the gifts they get her and don’t get her (her man doesn’t buy her ANYTHING!!) .. cue the fake gifts 🎁 in 3..2..1 :rolleyes:
Hallit doesn't buy her anything or maybe what he gets her doesn't have great value in her eyes therefore she doesn't tell the whole world about it. What baffles me is that he's been probably living in Switzerland for years and hasn't taken her anywhere in the country yet except Gstaad. More than 2 years since she moved and all we see is someone else's home or a hotel room or a park or a stable or the streets/doors/gates of somewhere she thinks it's affluent.
And people on YT believe there will be a Lebanese wedding to be held in Beirut. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26

london89

Chatty Member
@Contemptress it's just human, people, in general, tend to assume that others are telling truth by default until the evidence piles up and makes it impossible to believe them. Being rational and careful in daily life is different than being paranoid that everyone out there is a user, scammer etc. - it's not healthy to live your life squinting through the paranoia-lensed glasses so we usually don't!
So true, I saw her on YouTube and Instagram and honestly thought she was an affluent person for quite a few months, I was on tattle for something else and at the time I started to have suspicions about her because of the lack of culture and events on her page, I thought I wonder if she is on tattle...well I think I'm still picking my jaw up from the floor! Thankfully I never gave her any money but its tragic what she's doing

• Heart

LovelyLady

Ughhhh did anyone watch her new vid yet?
Seriously if anyone buy her whatever new product they are truly fools. She have so far given ZERO evidence from her own life.
I stopped watching after her "jackpot" sign, sound and gesture about Kennedy, so distasteful and classless. I couldn't watch it for another second.

She's making it sound like Amal Clooney and the other women in her video had a deliberate agenda to find an influential, affluent man.

I honestly don't think they are schemers, but of course as Anna has been scheming to find a rich guy her whole life, she thinks others behave like this too! 😆
Aija completely misses the point: the women she mentions have intrinsic value, worked hard and were/are successful (or most of them). A rich man happened to be a byproduct of that, not their sole purpose. But I guess she wouldn't ever understand :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart

annika

Did you girls also notice how she posted mainly older photos in her stories? I think she must realise that she looked more on pair with what she's promoting back in the day than now.

FashCandyxx

I’m not sure if I’m right or wrong but it’s not very hard to be fashionable tbh. I admit it takes a lot of trials and errors but at the end (by like 35) you should know what works for you. Honestly I’m jealous of the tall skinny rectangle bodies because I am a short hourglass who gains weight instantly and no matter what I wear it looks downright hookerish (I’m from a conservative country so there’s that). Speaking about Lina, I’m surprised she doesn’t have free Palestine painted on every wall of her house yet.

Ughhhh did anyone watch her new vid yet?
Seriously if anyone buy her whatever new product they are truly fools. She have so far given ZERO evidence from her own life.
I don’t understand buying anything intangible in general. Like what does buying a course from Anna can do that a free ebook cannot? Like she’s nobody lol. Invest money in tangible education and get a job instead my dear elegant ladies.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Esays

Tattle forced her to reveal she uses hotels for filming, now she calls it a photo shoot.

Dance for us little monkey!

This looks like a pregnancy belly, but we all know it's just fat.

Yes she looks fat these days.

I cringed multiple times watching her IG stories. The whole situation is quite crass and cheap really. She’s posing looking fat in outrageous, dated ‘90s rental dresses in a hired hotel room whilst hiring a photographer PLUS someone else to film for IG - super cringe!!

Hiring a hotel room to pretend she is in her home is really not something an affluent person would do. Just goes to show her home is not nice.

Last edited:
  • Heart

CherryBerry25

VIP Member
Update from the SOTEW discord: a lot of students are discussing the privacy/GDPR concerns of the A list app and are put off from subscribing due to this element alone. Noone from the SOA team has responded to any of the concerns raised.

Thx so much for sharing these gold nuggets with us. Hearing/ reading these concerns directly from her customers is huge!

Good for them for questioning it... it’s the least they can do at this point. :sneaky:

The thing is, no matter what she or the 3rd party company she’s using to grab/ store/ vet their info tells them, none of that matters because the internet is never 100% secure.

Everyone is at risk for hacking even banks & hospitals which spend millions on cyber security.

Once they upload/ release their private details to Anna & this 3rd party company, there is no way to regulate/ vet how they store it & what they eventually do with it. There’s also no way to keep anyone accountable if anything ever does happen.

More than likely, Anna won’t be legally responsible because she’s offloaded this responsibility to the 3rd party who are the ones collecting the data. So, unfortunately.. no matter how much she promises them that it’s safe, blah blah blah.. since it’s the 3rd party collecting the info, she’s unlikely to ever suffer any consequences if they’re personal details end up on the dark web due to hacking, etc.

A photo of your government issued ID + your credit card info + billing address + email + cell number = literally you’re putting yourself in a very vulnerable position by sharing all this info with someone you don’t personally know online.

Last edited:

swiss

Yes, thats very true.
Anecdote from one party: one gentleman from a different country was constantly repeating that he has a big, fancy car. Like “yes, that is far but you know, I have this big car so it is not a problem...”. Until one lady had enough and said “well, this is Switzerland, everybody has big cars so what is your point?”. :LOL:

Also, I believe that real hi-so is everywhere the same. And should not be mixed up with reality shows and wannabes.

• Heart
  • Haha

J.Tarac

VIP Member
kudos for mentioning and following Justine! Unfortunately, reality doesn't sell as well as a 'Pretty Woman' dream. Only Anna Beh (Belt) never have left the street as every Edward whose car accidentally broke nearby preferred to get lost rather than let Anna enter their car.
Justine is one of the few fashion/style YTubers I really get to learn something from. She's professional/thoughtful about her content and humble. She might happen to talk about something trendy in the platform, but there is always something that differs from the rest.
Now, let's see if Anna Belt is gonna copy her somehow.

• Heart

laurensanchez

VIP Member
Sharing a few comments from the FB post @Birdseed2 posted yesterday (for those that aren’t on FB).

ONE BY ONE, people are beginning to see Anna for who she really is. I don’t recall seeing this many people in the FB group be SO SURE about their stance on Anna. (There are hundreds of comments under this post, btw). Bravo 👏 to them for following their gut and not being afraid to share their honest opinion.

People are googling her more. People are posting our Tattle link. And it looks like Annie will be interviewing a former SOTEW course member about her negative experience. 🙌 Good job, ladies!!

View attachment 571187

View attachment 571188

View attachment 571189

View attachment 571190

View attachment 571191
In Geneva terms, Average Joe is very poor.

I call bs... There's no way she went to Leo's Cannes villa party, unless she was staff or hired entertainment (which no, who would hire the lady who vomited on Paris Hilton's shoes, know your limits!)
View attachment 571246View attachment 571247
Are we the women who fight and aren't truly about ehleghance? Or are they the members of her original blogging community and JetsetBabe/SOA student FB groups? And just capitalise Ehleghance because it's such a fundamental value in your belief system 🙄
If that Leo story were true, we would have heard it before, just like the story of her vomiting on Paris Hilton.

Looking at her newest photoshoot, does Anna seriously own only two bracelets? Her Cartier one and the van cleef and arples one? And why does she insist on wearing them with every outfit? A silver metallic dress, beige shoes, hot pink bag and gold bracelets? What a mess!

• Haha
I bet she was pressured into marrying him for FOMO. Many of us were pointing out a year ago that she is old and still not married and all of a sudden she showed up with a ring in her finger. She has to keep the lie of being wanted and "bagging" a 'billionaire' that she fell in her own trap. Now she is stuck with her average Joeseph in un-glamorous Geneva. I bet she hates it there too. Geneva is for old money money people, for timeless classic, people like Audrey Hepburn.. not for new money Anna, who want to flash out Gucci bags and borrowed Hermes bags.
I'm not defending this schmuck of a person and a horrible individual, but this thread is so full of ageism and body shaming.. Guys, c'mon.

• Haha

Atika

did I read right?
Face scanning?
is she serious??? Even for bank accounts they don't use that method, she is definitely insane
the person who hides everything about herself is asking for an ID and face scanning?
I don't know you ladies but I think this is too much
in the same time, it is true that it is your own decision to subscribe the A list or not, but still, this should'nt exist
:sick::sick::sick:

Reactions: 24