Anna Bey #17 Sex and the Farm Girl, Networking Fraud with Invisible Friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, remember when I said that Aija probably saw that birdcage chair on an instagram influencers house? I was wrong, she saw it on the urban singer Bad Bunny ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Screenshot_2021-05-02-19-44-36-1.png
Screenshot_2021-05-02-19-45-39-1.png
She should really hire a profesional to decorate her condo...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She has so many arse kissers following her... And many young girls who know nothing about life too.

Reactions: 13
Apparently Joseph liked the leveled up 45 year old pregnant look.

4B1A46B4-2263-436B-96CE-0E43438587F1.jpeg

she said โ€œWe met when I was 30. And yes, I had my new physical transformation by then.โ€

92D02661-2240-4926-BE5E-CC265CEDB9CA.jpeg

totally leveled up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She always talks about her leveled up appearance as being complete - yet she herself says the transformation never ends.. which is it? Also being botched hardly constitutes...

Reactions: 18
She always talks about her leveled up appearance as being complete - yet she herself says the transformation never ends.. which is it? Also being botched hardly constitutes...
it is whatever that can make the dumbos future students click and pay.

Reactions: 11
Who would be mad enough to trust her with their info after she captured emails and spams them relentlessly. Not to mention that networking with other losers is exactly that: a losers game. Exactly what is the value offering here when you can just join a free Facebook group like the Socialite Club, for all its faults.
This! Why pay for an app to meet other women when I can do that for free on several Social Media platforms? To read questions like "Is Pandora affluent?" ?? And they probably kick you out of the A-List if you try to contact Aija. Don't contact Anna Bey! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Apparently Joseph liked the leveled up 45 year old pregnant look.

View attachment 556695
she said โ€œWe met when I was 30. And yes, I had my new physical transformation by then.โ€

View attachment 556698
totally leveled up
She has a really bad cross bite that doesn't help the look of her dental work. Her bite is soooooo off she'd need Oral surgery to totally fix her jaw alignment.
Just sayin....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She has a really bad cross bite that doesn't help the look of her dental work. Her bite is soooooo off she'd need Oral surgery to totally fix her jaw alignment.
Just sayin....
It makes her lip filler look horrible too and misaligned as well.

Reactions: 8
She needs to resell the dyson, I am tired of seeing her hair looking like pain aux raisins.

petits-pain-aux-raisins-thermomix.jpg

This! Why pay for an app to meet other women when I can do that for free on several Social Media platforms?
It's like Tinder for lonely women with no friends. Who in their right mind would pay for an app like this when you literally have the entire internet for free. Like minded people can be found everywhere, from LinkedIn to Facebook groups to (even) TripAdvisor ๐Ÿ™„. You don't need to 'say hello!' to some other lady via a scammer app.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Would anyone like to make predictions and bets as to how long her sham marriage to Joseph could last????? I always do that for fun with celebrity couples that smell fishy to me! And I managed to call it right for some - hah! I'd give Aija and Average Joe a very maximum of 5 years. All depends how well Aija can keep spinning it, but she will and IS getting old and tired. Aija is typical alpha woman, Jo a beta husband. When Brangelina happened I actually had the same feeling.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to resell the dyson, I am tired of seeing her hair looking like pain aux raisins.
That's her showing her JSB hairstyling skill. But I insist she got the wrong tool. Would have the same effect and save her some buck to waste on the next trend stuff between JSBs that again won't work on her. ๐Ÿ‘‡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
hey guys, first time poster here! i fell down the anna bey rabbit hole about a week ago and god am i fascinated by the fakeness of this woman ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
im a russian girl living in geneva so i feel like i have a bit of insight on her whole situation. (i recognised that accent right away, she ain't fooling anyone with that swedish passport lol)
so, as @swiss had rightfully said, geneva is very old money. young people find it very boring and it's hard to fit in if you're used to big cities. expats always say that it's v hard to make friends here bc everyone keeps to themselves. so when i saw that anna doesn't have any friends here i wasn't surprised at all.
the thing about geneva is that it's very divided and people from different groups don't really mix. for instance, as there's the UN, red cross, banks, etc, there's a big expat community. those people spend their whole lives here, not knowing a word of french. they only hang out with other english speakers and don't make any effort to integrate or learn the culture. so, again, it's not surprising that anna doesn't want to learn french. personally, im not a fan of this behaviour but that's just how things are around here. (rich white """expats""" stay here for years, only knowing the word "bonjour", while """immigrants""" of colour get kicked out immediately no matter how well integrated they are. but that's a topic for another time.....)
apart from higher-middle class expats and lower-middle class immigrants, the other prominent group here are rich swiss people. now these people are the definition of old money and have had their wealth for centuries. despite their money, however, they lead quite modest lifestyles, dress very simply and only spend money on comfort and not to show off. for example, they might buy a louis vuitton bag simply because it's big and comfortable, not because of the brand. i guess this is the style anna is trying to imitate with her granny outfits but no rich swiss person would ever dress like that. to understand swiss mentality, you need to at least do a quick google search on protestantism and calvinism. her outfits scream eastern european nouveau-riche ๐Ÿ˜‚ would those people hang out with her? i'll let you guess...
(also, important to point out that most people who are well-off live in the countryside. geneva is tiny so it's only a five minute drive. so if anna is posting pictures with cows, it doesn't mean that she's a peasant all of a sudden. hate to defend her but yeah)
oh and speaking of eastern european... there's also a big russian community in switzerland. i spent a couple of years at a private boarding school in versoix and have met a couple of russians here. russian girls see the world exactly how anna describes it. it's all about appearance, networking (the anna way lol), the notion of elite and high society, extravagant parties, etc. but it's so different from swiss mentality that the two groups practically never meet. the swiss value hard work and education, while for a russian, success is defined by how many furcoats you own and how much money you spent at javaclub. the notion of generational wealth is so new to russians that they try their hardest, to quote one brilliant youtube comment, to cosplay a rich person i.e. exactly what anna is doing. as we say, "you can get the girl out of the village, but you can't get the village out of the girl"
now for the more practical side of things, since i haven't been following anna for long, i can't quite tell what neighbourhood she lives in. ive noticed champel and parc des bastions in her stories. but geneva is a very small city. i live in quite a mediocre neighbourhood but i can walk to parc des bastions in like 20-25 mins. since she has a reputation of trying to pass off a hotel room as her own, i wouldn't be surprised if she lived in a cheaper area and goes to this park just for photos. also living here is v expensive. i live in a crappy one and a half room flat and it costs >2000chf per month. minimum salary here is around 4500chf. insurance, food and other bills are also crazy expensive. i don't know how one could make a living off youtube around here. so yeah, she's definitely not living the "luxury lifestyle" lol. and, as pointed out before, i can confirm that owning cartier bracelets and gucci bags is the norm here. high school kids own luxury items and it's not really a big deal around here.
sorry if this is like super long. if you guys have any questions about geneva hmu! or if you have any photos of geneva anna's posted, i could probably identify what neighbourhood it was at.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Would anyone like to make predictions and bets as to how long her sham marriage to Joseph could last????? I always do that for fun with celebrity couples that smell fishy to me! And I managed to call it right for some - hah! I'd give Aija and Average Joe a very maximum of 5 years. All depends how well Aija can keep spinning it, but she will and IS getting old and tired. Aija is typical alpha woman, Jo a beta husband. When Brangelina happened I actually had the same feeling.
I'm in for 3 years MAYBE.
If he can stand her that long

Reactions: 10
On Monday 10th May, Anna will introduce and promote her new product: The A List.
Spoiler alert: it's an app... And she was being truthful when she said "her team" has been working on it for a year because she has had an app available for a year. It looks like she's copying European nobility with the awful logo too ๐Ÿคข
She's going to be collecting location, phone numbers, names and photos among other data. From the "screenshots" on the app store it looks like there'll be a tier system with different membership levels too. Who was suggesting a subscription type product? Congratulations you were right

Edit: Anna we know you were deliberately baiting us with the bodily functions and cheating ig stories
Just a quick note, I work as product designer, designing mainly similar apps.
I am truly sorry to say, but this is not it.
Very poorly designed (UI/UX/Tech-wise)... Things like rectangle borders, shadows, fonts, text placements, spacing...
It does not remind me of an "exclusive" high society networking club.
Man, this app could use a facelift. #kindadvice

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just a quick note, I work as product designer, designing mainly similar apps.
I am truly sorry to say, but this is not it.
Very poorly designed (UI/UX/Tech-wise)... Things like rectangle borders, shadows, fonts, text placements, spacing...
It does not remind me of an "exclusive" high society networking club.
Man, this app could use a facelift. #kindadvice
Shhhhh....Donโ€™t give her free tips...
๐Ÿ–Œ๐Ÿ–Œ๐Ÿ–Œ๐Ÿ–ŒOH MY GOD....such a prrrrofessionally designed app. Wow... Bet allllll her fans gonna open their wallets and sign up immediately. Perfection!!

• Haha
Selling merch is only when you are aiming to earn some side money- useful for artistes and influencers.

Billionaire wives wouldn't really need pocket change like that.

Just saying, Anna๐Ÿ™‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.