Anna Bey #17 Sex and the Farm Girl, Networking Fraud with Invisible Friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face looks less puffy these days.
and she seems skinnier. what happened? is that weird procedure working for her?
those lips though.. has she ever explained why such an elegant lady decided to go for fillers?

Reactions: 3
I think she regularly drinks and eats a lot of sodium so she gets bloated easily tbh. That and her yo-yo dieting means she can look +/- 20-30lbs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anna: if you can't burp, fart, have sex, or blow your nose in your own home just where are you supposed to do it?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t believe I once watched Anna’s videos and thought she made sense. Seeing her clips in this video made me realize how lunatic she actually sounds!
especially looking back, the ‘house’ made the appeal. She 110% said in her head that she would scam her viewers into making us think that it was her home. I am in tears at her pathetic existence 👎🏻

Reactions: 8
especially looking back, the ‘house’ made the appeal. She 110% said in her head that she would scam her viewers into making us think that it was her home. I am in tears at her pathetic existence 👎🏻
If she spent even a fraction of the amount of the hotel rentals furnishing a small corner to film in and hired someone to do it since she has no taste whatsoever than she really would be in a more credible place now.

Reactions: 13
We've just been graced with a new image of Anna's lavish and elegant home 🤩
Apparently she's going to tell us all about royal networking hacks!
But her ig stories are a bit rich coming from someone who called herself the "billionaire matchmaker" in the UK press during the launch of School of Affluence in 2018, sorry not sorry 💅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We've just been graced with a new image of Anna's lavish and elegant home 🤩
Apparently she's going to tell us all about royal networking hacks!
But her ig stories are a bit rich coming from someone who called herself the "billionaire matchmaker" in the UK press during the launch of School of Affluence in 2018, sorry not sorry 💅

Me neither. I blocked her, but her messages still go to my spam box.

But she's a bad matchmaker. She just doesn't want her public to know. :LOL:
"My matchmaking career ended in 2017."
Thank you for answering Tattle again, Anna Belt. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Notice the use of WE when we mention she is living in a different house to her "husband".
and what's wrong with the rainy weather? is this another rule of elegance - not allowed to walk in the rain? we have umbrellas now and appropriate shoes, no? it could be even more enjoyable than walking in a sunny weather.

Reactions: 12
She thinks she looks better than Lauren in it that's why.

Notice the use of WE when we mention she is living in a different house to her "husband".
I noticed that she often uses the term "we" to seem like she's part of a group. She does it with "we women" and "us elegant ladies."

Reactions: 13
She thinks she looks better than Lauren in it that's why.
If that’s why Aija keeps using it then she must be delusional because that white dress is not doing her body any favours. Don’t even get me started on the ott hat!

Reactions: 11
26C1837B-4B38-4860-BC8D-502708BBF7CE.jpeg
So much to steal 😅 1 cartier bracelet, Lina’s bags, euh bird cage chair? She replies to us again 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She is jealous of Lauren just like she is of other successful women. She only keeps following them so she has something to copy. Her new persona is again back to Jetsetbabe 1.0. Stalking famous beautiful women and dissecting their lives. Mark my words this new Youtube video will be a creepy rundown of something to do with the Duchess of Cambridge.

View attachment 556260So much to steal 😅 1 cartier bracelet, Lina’s bags, euh bird cage chair? She replies to us again 😄
Honey no one wants to rob you of your one Love bracelet and the secondhand clothes and knockoff bags. You don't have to do a house tour when we have seen it all, your house only has 2 rooms.

Next Tattle press conference, address why you are sleeping in your office when you just got married?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.