Anna Bey #17 Sex and the Farm Girl, Networking Fraud with Invisible Friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my. I saw a few seconds of her video and her instagram. Her room is messy, cluttered, and it needs new flooring and walls. Her outfits scream cheap quality and material. It's all so unpleasant to look at, it almost makes me uncomfortable. I'm sorry I don't mean to belittle her for being poor, it's not my goal at all, but she's clearly not in a position to make videos on bagging millionaires (is anyone though).

It's very possible that she started off as Anna's student/subscriber and then she decided to create her own content. The fact that I see more and more of these "femininity/level-up" channels on youtube is so upsetting. (btw if you have to try so hard to be feminine maybe it's just not in your nature). I really wish I could walk up to them and scream: Girl don't wait for a prince to save you from your dumpster! Imagine taking all that energy you put in creating videos and curating your feminine persona into a regular job/your own business/higher education... you could get a nicer place and clothes yourself and probably still meet someone valuable in the meantime.
I do like content on femininity I think its way better than seeing extra sexualised and vulgar ghetto women to be promoted (which is what is currently trending with Cardi B, Kardashian type etc.). But I agree it needs to be natural. I wouldn't want to be given advices or pay for advices on how to behave and so on by someone who isn't themselves natural feminine with a real elegant aura. Thats something you cant buy or fake and that's why teaching these topic, as much as trendy they are right now, aren't made for everyone.

What you order from Aliexpress vs what arrives lol. I’ve never seen this clutch look as flat, rectangular and shapeless as hers; perhaps she empathizes with it?

View attachment 553109

Also, how many more times is she going to recycle this awful picture? And what is this socializing secret she’s talking about? Is it perhaps your husband’s friend/boss/lover having to delete his Instagram not once, but twice?

View attachment 553113
Lmaoo my Gosh it doesn't have anything to do with these two outfit too and she is the one supposedly charging people for outfit and grooming advice ? The audacity! 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
I do like content on femininity I think its way better than seeing extra sexualised and vulgar ghetto women to be promoted (which is what is currently trending with Cardi B, Kardashian type etc.). But I agree it needs to be natural. I wouldn't want to be given advices or pay for advices on how to behave and so on by someone who isn't themselves natural feminine with a real elegant aura. Thats something you cant buy or fake and that's why teaching these topic, as much as trendy they are right now, aren't made for everyone.

I have zero issues with both schools of thoughts. My issue lies with women preying on the insecurities of little girls who are on the brink of adulthood and already socially awkward. These women act as if they are doing social work when they "teach" these young girls about femininity, yet they are just being frauds, who feed on others' desires.

I am privileged enough to have a good support system at home, women I can look up to and a well-functioning brain with some analytical skills but not every girl has a role model around her. And then come women like "Anna Bey" who seem to have it all and can teach you how to obtain it for a small price.

Except that Anna Bey is an illusion, her persona and even her identity. Anna Bey isn't even real. And these young girls do not deserve to be scammed this way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I have zero issues with both schools of thoughts. My issue lies with women preying on the insecurities of little girls who are on the brink of adulthood and already socially awkward. These women act as if they are doing social work when they "teach" these young girls about femininity, yet they are just being frauds, who feed on others' desires.

I am privileged enough to have a good support system at home, women I can look up to and a well-functioning brain with some analytical skills but not every girl has a role model around her. And then come women like "Anna Bey" who seem to have it all and can teach you how to obtain it for a small price.

Except that Anna Bey is an illusion, her persona and even her identity. Anna Bey isn't even real. And these young girls do not deserve to be scammed this way.
I totally agree and I have nothing to add! 🥂🤝 Thats why I love this forum, we all agree on the fact she's a scam and a scammer.

Reactions: 10
Is she perhaps targeting a certain audience based on the enquetes she launched?
Because, really... who is going to sign up and pay for her "A-List" app knowing all participants are in the very same sinking boat looking to survive anyway they can?
How can a person move forward in such an environment? It is 2021 and is it serious that people believe there will be anyone paying to share their contacts and secrets on Aija's app?????

Furthermore, there's no need to be a philosopher to know that such connections are based on interest and once the goal is achieved, the "friendship" will come to an end or will either cool down.

It is like she is laughing on people's face and they are blindly clapping and throwing money at her.
In the latest podcast she asks for understanding, because we don't know what others are going through. But what about all those girls using their last pennies to pay Aija, believing she is the rescue they are desperately looking for?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi everyone, I ran into this thread and am a bit surprised.
This person is not in high society circles in Switzerland, I never met her on any events etc. Have you ever seen a picture of her on any gala or ball? So I dont know how this thing works then, what is she selling?

Also, keep in mind, Switzerland is the most expensive country in the world and Geneva one of top 3 expensive cities. Minimal monthly wage is 4.400 franks. So if she is receiving 5.000 a month, thats barely above minimum and zero luxury.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Unbenannt.png

"Network like an A-Lister"... What a hint Mrs Beh.

We all know what´s coming, and I am sure it will involve some subscription.

She probably realized that her first course was so popular not because of the topic, but also because it was fairly affordable (or at least a lot more people can afford 300 $ thrown out of the window).

Her new course is laughably expensive, and was the moment I realized the girl is just money hungry.

She needs something affordable so that the masses can buy it, and with a subscription it´s even easier.
She will focus more on the masses rather than exclusivity like before (It wasnt that exclusive, just focused on limited time only so people feel pressured to buy).

Reactions: 8
This person is not in high society circles in Switzerland, I never met her on any events etc. Have you ever seen a picture of her on any gala or ball? So I dont know how this thing works then, what is she selling?

Also, keep in mind, Switzerland is the most expensive country in the world and Geneva one of top 3 expensive cities. Minimal monthly wage is 4.400 franks. So if she is receiving 5.000 a month, thats barely above minimum and zero luxury.
Hello, we are always wondering how she is perceived in Suisse and how people see her. Can you speak maybe about the indicators of affluence in Switzerland? Is her neighborhood rich? Do the Swiss elite take photos in public parks? Do they rent hotels to fake their homes? Do they have small hummus plates for wedding celebrations?

• Haha
Reactions: 30

I don't think she's receiving any kind of allowance from Joseph anymore, since there's no need for him to cover her London flat and living expenses there.
That's why she hustles so hard because he probably told her to get a job.

Reactions: 20
I don't think she's receiving any kind of allowance from Joseph anymore, since there's no need for him to cover her London flat and living expenses there.
That's why she hustles so hard because he probably told her to get a job.
I would Love to know the details of the seeking arrangement they have .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

There you go, Aija. The best excuse to become a minimalist NOW.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What you order from Aliexpress vs what arrives lol. I’ve never seen this clutch look as flat, rectangular and shapeless as hers; perhaps she empathizes with it?

View attachment 553109
I find it funny how she kind of follows a sort of standard regarding handbags.

"What bags JSBs wear? Hmm, Chanel... Can't afford it. Birkin and Kelly... Oh my... But they are a must. I gotta find a way of owning some. Lady Dior... Hmm, maybe, maybe. Miss Sicily? No, too cheap. What about Totes? Neverfull? Oh, no, every loser has it. I gotta find another option. Oh, Alaïa has some. I never see women with Alaïa bags. Yeah, that's my call. Always dress different of the rest. Hmm... Peekaboo? No, Kelly is better. But I'll put it on my maybe list. Clutches? Seems everyone has this one from Bottega Veneta. Looks so elegant and classy... It resonates with my new me. I gotta have it..."

And on and on.
I don't see her personality reflected in her accessories. Either fake or genuine, she doesn't get these pieces because she primarily fancies them but to keep up with the show of "I indulge in the finer things in life". Like with her "wedding" outfit. Unfitting, but it's Dior.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

"What bags JSBs wear? Hmm, Chanel... Can't afford it. Birkin and Kelly... Oh my... But they are a must. I gotta find a way of owning some. Lady Dior... Hmm, maybe, maybe. Miss Sicily? No, too cheap. What about Totes? Neverfull? Oh, no, every loser has it. I gotta find another option. Oh, Alaïa has some. I never see women with Alaïa bags. Yeah, that's my call. Always dress different of the rest. Hmm... Peekaboo? No, Kelly is better. But I'll put it on my maybe list. Clutches? Seems everyone has this one from Bottega Veneta. Looks so elegant and classy... It resonates with my new me. I gotta have it..."

And on and on.
I don't see her personality reflected in her accessories. Either fake or genuine, she doesn't get these pieces because she primarily fancies them but to keep up with the show of "I indulge in the finer things in life". Like with her "wedding" outfit. Unfitting, but it's Dior.
Don’t be a cliche - she said.
Yet she is a walking clichayyy.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

And on and on.

So perfectly said. If only her followers would take a minute to come out of her ass for some fresh air and a fresh perspective, they would quickly realize exactly what you said!

Once you step away from her tentacles (even just a tiny bit), it’s like FINALLY the whole picture comes into focus. I LOVE how the ladies on this forum SEE THINGS SO CLEARLY and call her out on every single part of her BS facade!!

Reactions: 12
So perfectly said. If only her followers would take a minute to come out of her ass for some fresh air and a fresh perspective, they would quickly realize exactly what you said!

Once you step away from her tentacles (even just a tiny bit), it’s like FINALLY the whole picture comes into focus. I LOVE how the ladies on this forum SEE THINGS SO CLEARLY and call her out on every single part of her BS facade!!
Actually from somethings I heard from the latest group of SOA grads... about half of them have gone to this logic:
“The best thing from the course is meeting all you ladies”...
The others slowly realising that she tricked them.

And almost none of them are going to buy her new “whatever”...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Actually from somethings I heard from the latest group of SOA grads... about half of them have gone to this logic:
“The best thing from the course is meeting all you ladies”...
The others slowly realising that she tricked them.

And almost none of them are going to buy her new “whatever”...
I don't doubt there are real friendships taking form amidst all this horror show (there goes your "networking" cue, Aija). I mean, people from all around the world sharing life experiences is indeed a fruitful opportunity to betterment. Even silly queries such as "Is this elegant?" do help somehow. Too bad some, or should I say many, had to splurge and/or act reckless in order to savour something that in my view is easily obtained through other ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I never heard of her.
But I can explain a bit what hi-so in Switzerland means, if it helps. It is all about pedigree, education, business success and most of all decency and discretion.

Switzerland is a very, very rich country but mentality is extremely conservative in that sense, most important are hard work and decency, due to country’s protestant roots.
This is not Hollywood or Dubai, there is no flashing and bling. No logos, no bragging, if you want to brag, you talk about how much hard work you do. Everyone works, even if your father is president of the country, you will work for salary somewhere. For example, celebrities are considered cheap and tacky and when they come, they often complain that people either ignore or dont recognize them.

Who is considered hi-so: old swiss dinasties, owners of long lasting companies, ceo’s or other c level people of swiss banks such as UBS or Credit Suisse, or of other important companies as Swisscom, Migros etc, ambassadors, state leaders, scientists etc.

Ladies in those circles have master’s degrees from Zurich Uni, Saint Gallen, Oxbridge. They start career in some important company and then stay at home when they get kids. Hi-so doors are mainly closed for Middle Easterns and Eastern Europeans - not saying thats ok, just stating what I see.

Behavior: ladies dont have open profiles on social networks. They never talk about brands, never mention, or God forbid, tag expensive hotels. Only if someone on a party asks you where you went to holidays, you will say only the name of the country or city. Only if they ask for recommendation of a hotel, you will tell but only if you are alone. Otherwise you say “I will send you few nice places in a message”. No silicon lips, no hair extensions, thats a big no-no and puts a woman directly to the cheap drawer. So - discretion, zero bragging. As they have great education, they are very modern and easy going, they dont pose and their elegance comes from simplicity and effortlessness. They are not stiff, most probably the easiest group to talk to as they are trained to have nice conversations.

Also, as country is so rich, it is really not a big deal to own LV bag or Cartier bracelet. Many teenage girls have those, in high school they become apprentices (dual school system) and as their parents are covering costs of living, it is easy to buy fancy bag with apprentice salary.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Thank you, @swiss. Everything you said is also a characteristic of my own country and I simply love it. That's why you just see Anna Belt hanging with the same people in a non-affluent circle of pretenders. She won't succeed in Geneve (that's why she implies not settling down here and there).
When you are already inserted in an environment where consuming some things and going some places is a sort of routine you just don't brag about it. ;)

Reactions: 20
Change out some names in what @swiss said and it can also apply to where I am from :)

BTW: You usually brag/am excited about things OUTSIDE of your norm, that doesn't happen often for you or things that you have anticipated for a long time. So Anna bragging about being able to own a love bracelet would be similar to me bragging about eating a cookie or getting an A+ in grade.

Anna bragging about love bracelet/first belt from Hermes = Something outside of the norm for her
Me being excited about cookie = I don't usually eat cookies thanks to my health-nut of a mother
Me bragging about A+ = I usually score lower than A+ (Fingers crossed I haven't cursed myself with my first B ever)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, thats very true.
Anecdote from one party: one gentleman from a different country was constantly repeating that he has a big, fancy car. Like “yes, that is far but you know, I have this big car so it is not a problem...”. Until one lady had enough and said “well, this is Switzerland, everybody has big cars so what is your point?”. :LOL:

Also, I believe that real hi-so is everywhere the same. And should not be mixed up with reality shows and wannabes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.