Anna Bey #17 Sex and the Farm Girl, Networking Fraud with Invisible Friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry about your unique situation. I also hope you get better. Your situation doesn’t make the rest of my statement untrue. It does take time/focus on certain social interests, causes, hobbies (over time) to make high society connections and to network. This does not happen in 6 months or even a year. People that follow Anna are looking for a cheat code that doesn’t exist. Best of luck to you
@Evil_Troll, in response to your comment:

"Same with advises "just invest in your education!" or "just work harder and apply for high-paying jobs!"... I mean... You do know that there are third world countries or even some countries in europe exist where an average salary is like $300-600/ a month, right? Aiming for higher paying job would mean to apply for a position with $800 salary (if you have >10 years of experience), which won't help much in the matter of investing or saving"

If you read through the thread, many of us here are quite literally advocating for many of these women in developing countries by showing Anna's lies because we do not want them being taken advantage of when women already deal with enough as it is. Your comment comes off a bit condescending but I will give the benefit of the doubt because maybe you didn't mean it that way. Many of us here are educated women and it doesn't matter if anyone is not, education does not define your self-worth if you are a kind and compassionate person.

I write this with the best intentions because I know how hard life is for most women in this world. We have to work twice as hard to be seen or heard and then still don't take home the paycheck of our male coworkers, even though we are often smarter and work much better. All I am saying is I don't want any women here to put themselves down or to shrink themselves and to feel like it's impossible.

Of course we know, we have been speaking against scams like this taking hard-earned and/or the little money these women have to line the pockets of predatory scammers like this. The majority of us do want to advocate for other women and I think we can all agree that we are on this thread because we don't like seeing other innocent young girls and women being taken advantage of financially or being made to feel like they need to put themselves in highly likely potentially dangerous situations.

Advising other women to apply to higher-paying jobs WILL actually help them and it's counterproductive to think it wouldn't otherwise. The more women demanding better and higher pay, the better for women all around. It doesn't matter if it's an extra $50, $100 or $1,000-$2,000 a month. We are worth it and we should never say never or think it won't happen because that's what keeps us stuck. I know it feels hard sometimes.

I am sorry to hear that you are struggling, it's not easy but in no way are we saying it's super easy to do all of these things, but it IS entirely possible. Step by step, little by little. I also struggle with anxiety and depression, I was also working so hard at previous jobs for so little pay compared and I also felt like it was nearly impossible to demand the pay I am worth but it is possible. You need to advocate strongly for yourself and know your worth, it happens overnight for some and then it could take years for others but I want us all to know and believe it is entirely possible. Even taking home an extra $100 or so a month could definitely improve someone's situation and confidence.

I know for many of us it sounds hard or maybe even impossible but it's not. I hope your situation improves and I really mean that with my heart, I know how it feels and I feel for any and every women who feel stuck or in a bad place. Many of us would be happy to talk or give advice if you are anyone else needs it. Unfortunately, I've seen some mean comments too but that does not mean everyone here agrees with them, quite the opposite. Wishing everyone happiness, success and safety. ✨

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If she's the brunette, what happened to her boobs!
And if so, I'd say was successful in leveling down!

No comment on the dress 😣
View attachment 573299
View attachment 573298
She really bought a bunch of books just for show. Every time I see her in this new bachelorette apartment I laugh. A newly married woman, walking to her crappy office surrounded by cow dung and rusty tin roofs, decorating it in the latest trashy IKEA style, so she can get $200 signups from clowns.

Pathetic!

Reactions: 16
Didn’t she recently marry a billionaire? Why does she have to work so much?
You have to be tremendously stupid to give here any money
Aija Raty... for a million times, acting like she doing hard labor job

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Life coaches are scammers as well. None of them are actually qualified.
So true!
And most of them dont even hold a proper degree (I actually have no idea if there any exists for this "profession" 🤔 )
Cant imagine Socrates saying to his students:"Ok, you guys. From now on I'm gonna be your lifecoach! Also, Venmo or Paypal $1000 to my bank account for my services and I'll teach you how to live"🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So true!
And most of them dont even hold a proper degree (I actually have no idea if there any exists for this "profession" 🤔 )
Cant imagine Socrates saying to his students:"Ok, you guys. From now on I'm gonna be your lifecoach! Also, Venmo or Paypal $1000 to my bank account for my services and I'll teach you how to live"🤦‍♀️
I see what you went for, but a really bad example.
- Socrates was wealthy, he was a stonemason a it's said his wife Xanthippe actually ran his business for him whilst he dedicated his life to walking around markets and talking to people (that was the way he did his philosophy - by dialogue and pointed questions)
- He was actually said to be corrupting the young people of Athens and because of this had to die in the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The yearly fee was clever, as if she did a monthly subscribtion so many people would have bailed out once they realise that they are not going to meet affluent people on this app. Now we just have to wait a few months that those girls realise they’ve been scammed and hopefully start to talk about it.

Also her new reel on instagram « How to enter a car with elegance »... She is trying to imitate the other influencers of her niche that moved to tiktok, once again no originality here 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
It destroys my trust when a business is trying to lock me in with an annual fee without an option to cancel anytime. Initiation fee to cover the costs? Fine, that can be reasonable in some cases and then the monthly deduction with the ability to cancel if the customer (me) isn't happy or if the product/service is not what I expected it to be. That's more likely for a b2b service where they need to do some work for me like set up my profile in the directory, perhaps outsource some mock-ups for me, etc.

Anna's price is based on fear, it's as if she's sure people will not be content and will want to get their money back. Not to mention this goes against consumer ethics in so many ways, I've been a part of members clubs, associations and organizations with annual memberships and not come across any with such a complicated way out (other than some questionable dating apps). Oh wait, there is NO way out - you're locked in for a year. Even if some members clubs say it's a fixed annual fee, you can transfer your membership to a different country, pause, or get a partial refund and there's always a relationship manager ready to assist you.

With Anna, it's like buying a cat in the bag. You have no idea what you're gonna get. (Spoiler: you'll get stinky and moldy cockroaches unless you're delusional and will think it's the designer cat, in which case you can't do your due diligence, which would lead you to all the free and better information online). And Anna says the cat is high-caliber, but how do we know it's not all measly and miserable, dying inside but adorned with a designer bow? :) The cat (aka her genius product idea) is probably picked from the street, the same street where she sits on the pavement and smokes after taking some fake pictures.

I understand the fixed annual fees when you support small trade organizations that are in your niche. In return, they provide you with training, events, networking, sometimes even legal templates needed in your industry or a few free accounting consultations, and other valuable perks of the membership. But with this sh*t show?

Let me get this straight - the women pay to interact with other wannabes who all have high hopes to use and leverage each other until they will realize that other than initial bonding (''new friend YAY, oh we both love luxury and want to level up, I miss women like that IRL'') they can't really offer each other connections or resources. The naive are being scammed again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Its a huge red flag when a company doesn’t offer a refund policy or a trial period.
If you’re confident in your product why do you not offer these things? And why do you want to lock in your customers for a year?
Its painfully OBVIOUS to anyone with a brain why she does this, she knows no one will use this app in 10 months and she wants the money NOW like the greedy little rat she is.

To all the lost little sheeps Googling her and ends up here on tattle, please remember that in about 2 months she will already have moved on to her next scam and she’ll have your government ID, credit card info and personal data, YOU are the product in this scam.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've got to give it to her, this A-list business is clever marketing 🤔 the members are all "A-listers" which makes it impossible for anyone to distinguish between an "A-lister" (a paying member of the app) and an A-lister (someone of a higher social status), makes me recoil 🤢 I still don't get the appeal of paying 200-300 bucks to wish everyone a "happy friyay" 🤮
Anna is a mood, and where on earth is she? Why is she suddenly taking pictures in front of every mirror she can find to fake affluence and a home?
Screenshot_20210514-114748__01.jpg

The best part is that she didn't rent Giambattista Valli dresses for the promotional photoshoot, she wore the H&M collaboration 🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I just made an account to say THANK YOU for sharing all this information. I am so glad I have never paid her anything, and now I unsubscribed from her on all platforms. I am still in shock though. Even if only 5% of the information stated here is true, it's still brutal. Every other follower of hers should see this platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Agree. It seems like she was a regular girl back then. The funny part is now that she’s trying to go back to being more “carefree” and “spontaneous” (key word “trying”),.. she’s actually doing herself no favors.

It’s only making her appear more and more psychologically imbalanced/ unstable in some way. Her cognitive dissonance is always showing (seems confused about who she is/ who she wants to be).

It’s as if she’s developing multiple personalities as a result of the emotional trauma that she’s created for herself due to having to CONSTANTLY sprint into damage control mode, cleaning up all traces of her scam!!

Wow. The App says for ages 12+ ??? Wow. She’s got a lot of bad karma coming to her. That’s sad. This should not be allowed. Girls should be AT LEAST 16 to join don’t you guys think?
So spot on! It's not that her style was great back then, but that's the whole point, it doesn't matter, it was HER own style so it didn't look out of place on her. Her facial expressions are so much freer and genuine, her body language carefree, she didn't seem to care about the extra weight, and seemed to be enjoying life. Overall just seems way more comfortable being a party girl than this tone-deaf wooden rigid fictitious faux-aristocrat she's being.

Reactions: 13
Ladies, have you seen her last post on Instagram how to enter the car with elegance?

The most elegant moment is when she hits the ceiling with her head, I cannot stop laughing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Some people just have no taste, and she's one of them. You don't look good only because you throw on as many designer items as possible. It's not enough to just wear an expensive bag to make your outfit tasteful. She just doesn't have it what it takes to look put-together, she's the worst walking advertisement for her brand nowadays. She used to somehow keep her outfits in line back in the day. Now it's just a mess, reflecting on the outside what's happening on the inside.

Reactions: 22
I literally almost spit out my coffee.
Secretary Cow fashion.
It’s a new low for her style wise.

I love that she keeps making the same fashion mistakes over and over. :LOL: She’s as dense as a brick wall! Pure entertainment to watch her at this point!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone want to do the free 7 day trial for SEMRUSH to check the traffic rating for her new website?
I cancelled my acc - so my card number can’t be use for free trial anymore.

Reactions: 5
Some people just have no taste, and she's one of them. You don't look good only because you throw on as many designer items as possible. It's not enough to just wear an expensive bag to make your outfit tasteful. She just doesn't have it what it takes to look put-together, she's the worst walking advertisement for her brand nowadays. She used to somehow keep her outfits in line back in the day. Now it's just a mess, reflecting on the outside what's happening on the inside.
She has no idea how out of place she looks (and sounds). In her mind she totally looks the part.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.