Anna Bey #17 Sex and the Farm Girl, Networking Fraud with Invisible Friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please explain how shopping second hand/used clothing is considered elegant?

I remember her videos saying she doesn't even shop from street brands, Zara, H&M or Club Monaco. Since when she's become so interested in used clothes?
If she claims she's into second hand since they are sustainable, then she should completely stay away street brands.

Thank you Aija for being so entertaining..not only for Lina, but many others including me.
Who would believe I took this screen shots from her pre-recorded, edited videos!
Aija! Stop scamming naive girls! Ugly soul =》ugly face!

20210512_020148.jpg
Screenshot_20210512-020109_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210512-003522_Instagram.jpg
20210512_021405.jpg
Screenshot_20210512-003540_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s giving an impression that the A-List app is something that her students/followers/minions have been asking for since last year. I am not sure if that’s true, but I am sure Aija will jump at any money-making opportunity, even if it means scamming people.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
What I don't understand is most of her subscribers seem like broke women... most of them think that her app is expensive for their budget.
some of them even think that they will be affluent by joining the app

like wtf? the only thing that you can elevate yourself is by education and actually work lol not joining some random scamming app...

and after scrolling even further on her comments on her newest videos, I see that some women there already planning to do meetups. I wonder how awkward it is going to be when the bills come.. like who is going to pay? how can we split the bill? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
the only thing that you can elevate yourself is by education and actually work lol not joining some random scamming app...

not everyone can follow education, sometimes lack of brains or possibilities, not everyone wants to do low-paid work
but all of them dream to wake up one day and be rich. No pain no gain.

Reactions: 11
Can someone please explain how shopping second hand/used clothing is considered elegant?

I remember her videos saying she doesn't even shop from street brands, Zara, H&M or Club Monaco. Since when she's become so interested in used clothes?
If she claims she's into second hand since they are sustainable, then she should completely stay away street brands.

Thank you Aija for being so entertaining..not only for Lina, but many others including me.
Who would believe I took this screen shots from her pre-recorded, edited videos!
Aija! Stop scamming naive girls! Ugly soul =》ugly face!

View attachment 570510View attachment 570511View attachment 570512View attachment 570513View attachment 570514
She needs to stop injecting her face. She already looks horrible :sick:

Reactions: 9
Fran Fine’s style! Who actually bagged a millionaire in the series ahah!
How dare you, Fran had style and class!

I have money, but I am frugal. She still hasn't proven there are ANY women worth networking with on that app. Losers talking to other losers? I can see that for free.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How dare you, Fran had style and class!

I have money, but I am frugal. She still hasn't proven there are ANY women worth networking with on that app. Losers talking to other losers? I can see that for free.
Yes, Anna is the opposite of Fran ☺

Reactions: 5
She’s giving an impression that the A-List app is something that her students/followers/minions have been asking for since last year. I am not sure if that’s true, but I am sure Aija will jump at any money-making opportunity, even if it means scamming people.
It's true, but her with her fake accounts.

Reactions: 8
It is true, the idea is not new, because she has been talking about launching the app for a while now. In one of the earlier threads someone posted Anna’s video meeting with her FB moderators(?), where Anna said she’s tired of the free FB group that anyone can join, and the posts by ratchet girls. She’s been brainstorming how to monetise her audience and also tighten the selection process of who can join.

• Heart
At this point, she can say anything. And I am sure her followers (who didn't ask for it) think that the other followers must have asked. No communication, great confusion 🙃

At this point, she can say anything. And I am sure her followers (who didn't ask for it) think that the other followers must have asked. No communication, great confusion 🙃
Exactly. She can pretend that there's a huge following already on the app or maybe there really is, I don't know. A lot of the comments seem to be from young teenagers saying they can't afford the app. Then there are some comments from affluent ladies who feel the app is of no benefit to them but rather their joining and sharing their connections would be beneficial to the app.

The app store on my phone says the app hasn't received enough ratings or reviews or numbers to display a rating summary. I thought an app only needed 5 ratings to display the average rating (as in a number of stars 0-5)?

Reactions: 10
Was it this one, if I remember correctlyView attachment 569928

With such perks as this 😂. Like who the duck in the real world would even care about your stupid tags?View attachment 569941
She constantly spoon-feeds her disciples the importance of joining clubs/ communities for networking ( let's not forget that she is not a member of any club we know of). Still, She withheld a safe place/community for her paying students etc., to increase the demand for this app, so yeah, she, unfortunately, will get her sheep signing up as they want a place to belong. Wicked woman

She also seems to think this app is comparable to a membership at a club 🥴
View attachment 569949
isn't the same stuff was written in her free pdf file on where to meet a rich guy?..

and A-list screensaver... 🤦‍♀️ who the f*ck cares...

Reactions: 9
did I read right?
Face scanning?
is she serious??? Even for bank accounts they don't use that method, she is definitely insane
the person who hides everything about herself is asking for an ID and face scanning?
I don't know you ladies but I think this is too much
in the same time, it is true that it is your own decision to subscribe the A list or not, but still, this should'nt exist
:sick::sick::sick:

Reactions: 24
The app store on my phone says the app hasn't received enough ratings or reviews or numbers to display a rating summary. I thought an app only needed 5 ratings to display the average rating (as in a number of stars 0-5)?
On the play store it says she has 1k+ downloads. I don't know how many are the same person with multiple devices... The reviews are hilarious 😂 who's message in a bottle? Is she one of us?
Screenshot_20210512-150830__01.jpg

Based on the rating, when will the handbag giveaway for a 5 star review happen? Three weeks from today? Or two? Just in time for the relaunch of SOTEW? I think that SOTEW will be launched again in September (enough time after the app so it doesn't look like too much of a cash grab, just in time for the new season etc etc)

Re government id and selfies, I've only ever done it for crypto and even then there's one exchange that I know of that doesn't require id

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
did I read right?
Face scanning?
is she serious??? Even for bank accounts they don't use that method, she is definitely insane
the person who hides everything about herself is asking for an ID and face scanning?
I don't know you ladies but I think this is too much
in the same time, it is true that it is your own decision to subscribe the A list or not, but still, this should'nt exist
:sick::sick::sick:
face scanning??? I'd really hate to publicly speculate or assume the worst about someone but after looking at the comments on her YouTube I couldn't help but notice that a lot of the comments were from impressionable young (14-18 years old) girls who could not, or just barely, afford her app. Young girls with no money but high dreams, now why would you wanna scan their faces and/or have copies of their govt issued photo ID?

On the play store it says she has 1k+ downloads. I don't know how many are the same person with multiple devices... The reviews are hilarious 😂 who's message in a bottle? Is she one of us?
View attachment 570949
Based on the rating, when will the handbag giveaway for a 5 star review happen? Three weeks from today? Or two? Just in time for the relaunch of SOTEW? I think that SOTEW will be launched again in September (enough time after the app so it doesn't look like too much of a cash grab, just in time for the new season etc etc)

Re government id and selfies, I've only ever done it for crypto and even then there's one exchange that I know of that doesn't require id
Oh thanks for posting this, I must be doing something wrong, for some reason my brand new iPhone doesn't show me any of this. 1k downloads in a couple of days, so that's like 275k dollars.

Handbag giveaway for a 5star review lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
face scanning??? I'd really hate to publicly speculate or assume the worst about someone but after looking at the comments on her YouTube I couldn't help but notice that a lot of the comments were from impressionable young (14-18 years old) girls who could not, or just barely, afford her app. Young girls with no money but high dreams, now why would you wanna scan their faces and/or have copies of their govt issued photo ID?
On her Instagram

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Elevated women already find these connections in real life. If you’re not finding them naturally,sorry but you’re probably the dullard or socially weird person in life. How can this app even be mildly exclusive when all you need is ID and $300 to join? Even business mixers require a business and let you attend a meeting gratis, to see if you’ll like it. Someone already said “unaccomplished talking to unaccomplished”. I tried networking on the bumble bizz app(US). It was mostly people who needed jobs or MLM signups. I’ve met my best connections through long term social interest. Won’t go into more detail so Aija gets ideas on how to fix this mess ha

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.