Anna Bey #17 Sex and the Farm Girl, Networking Fraud with Invisible Friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first time making a thread, hope it works!
Thanks to @laurensanchez and @cherry cherry for the thread title.

If you’re new here, please click on the “wiki” button on top in order to read all the essential information, I suggest to flip through the old threads as well.

Anna Bey aka Aija Raty, the owner of School of Affluence and soon a new Networking course is a scammer. She wants you to believe that she’s leading an affluent life but in fact she’s middle class at most. She lived in a tiny apartment and now seems to be living on the outskirts of Geneva next to the cows and horses. Don’t be fooled by the expensive looking interior design in some of her videos - she filmed them in a hotel! Her husband is no millionaire that she claims to know how to get and it seems like their marriage is simply a business transaction. Her bags are mostly rented/borrowed from her one and only girlfriend/fake. Her designer clothes are all from the sale rack, that’s why they’re so mismatched. Her obsession with Sex and the city is so juvenile and outdated, hence we make fun of it in the thread title.

She contradicts her teachings all the time - wearing neons and cheap fabric, talking in details about her health, posting messy videos from parties.
She charges an enormous amount of money for a course on “leveling up” and “‘networking”, but the information she provides can be found for free/very cheap on the internet or in some books.

Lastly - how does a women who, after 2 years in Geneva, has only one friend (met through her husband) and never gets invited to social events, can teach you how to network? Seems like she needs help in this department too!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Thanks @nourelain 🤗

🚨School of Affluence Resources 🚨
SOTEW (I think this is winter 2021)
Surveys: they're easily accessible on Google. Is this where the networking thing came from? Was it a suggestion from her students? What happened with the giveaways?
App: it's a product from Mighty Networks (they're like Kajabi, they also offer internet course software)
Trademark
Business Vimeo account: is this where she hosts her 4-part workshop videos?
You can download and save all her Instagram posts and stories. This might be of interest to @Birdseed2 ☺
Anna networking using social media?
Classy Cheatsheet: you can get both the old and the new how to be classy/expensive cheatsheets!
Photoshoot Staff: the photographer and MUA seem to be serious professionals, not sure about the models, but using legitimate people for her course allows Anna to claim to be "legit". How many people's careers/businesses/reputations could be ruined as a result of their relationship with Anna?
You can buy the clothes worn for the photoshoot here:
Photographer
Models
MUA
Location, was Anna banned from the four seasons?

@white_cat there are new characters for you to add to the Geneva Shore meme 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Excellent summary and please refer to the wiki if you are new. It's been a rollercoaster ride. Every 2 months Anna Hallit(osis)/Beyer/Raty changes her branding and went so far as to change her course name.

Her actions have ensured no one in high society or business want to be associated with her. The exposure her "bag a rich man" persona brings forced her supposed husband's colleague to delete his social media.

To anyone thinking to hitch their wagon to the Anna Bey trainwreck, remember the internet is forever.

Can someone post the Geneva Shore pic? We must be in Season 2 by now. Bassam thinks by taking his Insta private he's escaped but we know he still hangs with her based on the 2 euro shopping bag he displayed with Anna's name on her birthday. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thanks @nourelain 🤗

🚨School of Affluence Resources 🚨
SOTEW (I think this is winter 2021)
Surveys: they're easily accessible on Google. Is this where the networking thing came from? Was it a suggestion from her students? What happened with the giveaways?
App: it's a product from Mighty Networks (they're like Kajabi, they also offer internet course software)
Trademark
Business Vimeo account: is this where she hosts her 4-part workshop videos?
You can download and save all her Instagram posts and stories. This might be of interest to @Birdseed2 ☺
Anna networking using social media?
Classy Cheatsheet: you can get both the old and the new how to be classy/expensive cheatsheets!
Photoshoot Staff: the photographer and MUA seem to be serious professionals, not sure about the models, but using legitimate people for her course allows Anna to claim to be "legit". How many people's careers/businesses/reputations could be ruined as a result of their relationship with Anna?
You can buy the clothes worn for the photoshoot here:
Photographer
Models
MUA
Location, was Anna banned from the four seasons?

@white_cat there are new characters for you to add to the Geneva Shore meme 🤭
@white_cat “there are new characters for you to add to the Geneva Shore meme”. Yeah. 1) Gustavo (Mr Nice Ass) and 2) his naked butt.

F15E4681-75A7-48C3-B7B2-BE336E14EDBB.jpeg

This is what Anna calls networking as a newly married woman and will charge you $1000 to learn looooool. Playing Snooki in your mid 30s as a married woman is “elite networking” to Anna Bey. Man that ain’t what I was looking for in a “networking course” when I was thinking how to make more friends at the golf course to get a promotion at work!

Recap:
On Season 16 on Geneva Shore, Mr Nice Ass is Lina Hadid’s law partner sexying it up at her parties more often in now that his main rival alpha chad Mr Sunglasses at Night, Bassem Feres, made fewer appearances at Club Palestina. He was dancing sexy with Lina Palestina taking off some of her clothes until she figured out what that sneaky sexy beast and his tight ass where up too and she danced politely away from him before he got a chance to take off more of her clothes on camera.

Club Palestina is in what looks like it could be Lina’s parents’ home with a big weird horse statue where the parents went away for the weekend so Lina Palestina would host a party with her and her wannabe teenage friends where she would dance the night away with #Palestine painted on Chanel bags. Probably the most happening club in Geneva during Covid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh my, who called it that Anna will soon appear in this very colour?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Welcome to the new episode of Geneva Shore. You probably wondered why does Aija look like an ugly duckling, why does her hair look like a bird’s nest, and why is she sitting in a bird’s cage. Well, the equestrian style has been known to be elegant, but Geneva Shore is all about modern elegance! A cold metal cage and a cosy bird’s nest create an interesting combination that could certainly be called modern elegance! The cage could also feel like a hideaway where Aija could just sit alone and watch SATC. If you wonder why Aija would need a hideaway, remember she isn’t surrounded by the best people, birds of a feather flock together.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Welcome to the new episode of Geneva Shore. You probably wondered why does Aija look like an ugly duckling, why does her hair look like a bird’s nest, and why is she sitting in a bird’s cage. Well, the equestrian style has been known to be elegant, but Geneva Shore is all about modern elegance! A cold metal cage and a cosy bird’s nest create an interesting combination that could certainly be called modern elegance! The cage could also feel like a hideaway where Aija could just sit alone and watch SATC. If you wonder why Aija would need a hideaway, remember she isn’t surrounded by the best people, birds of a feather flock together.
Looool.😅😂😁😁🤣😂 Great job!

Love the bird’s nest.😅😂😁😁

Since we don’t see Lina’s husband let’s add her law partner in crime ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes Anna it's important to befriend the cast of Geneva Shore to maintain an international network of elite, like-minded hummus and sushi connoisseurs (RIP wedding party and Saturday night dinner spreads)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly I used to feel sorry for Aija but she's just a mean old lady that has big problems with lying and stealing although she has an amazing gift to delete 100 of comments is less than 2 seconds...
I don't think she's pregnant, I don't think she can, not just because of age but because you need to have sex to get pregnant and doubt she's getting any, she must be bloaded because of age and stress of not being abble to acomplish anything in life

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow that yellow dress, the excess fillers 🤮 And the two bracelets we ALWAYS see!! I’m surprised she hasn’t bought more jewellery when we point it out so much on tattle. We KNOW Anna, you own the same pieces as some of the jetsetbabes you admire. Well done 👏👏👏🙄 Or are you going to come out as a minimalist in the jewellery department in your Instagram q&a...

Reactions: 18
Hi there, i'm new but have been lurking for a while (read all the threads!). I came across this scammer when I was researching Kibbe body types on YouTube... At first I was like, 'she has a point, with the elegance and how you conduct yourself reflex on you and how others react to you'. I binge watched all her videos and tried to level up in terms of my wardrobe (but not blindly following her). I started questioning things after her 'Don't be a 50/50 girl' and 'He should truly offer you an allowance' WHAT?! I'm happily married and can't imagine a successful marriage without being equal partners but i don't judge - there are many different situations...
Then she promoted her course and I thought 'so all I need to do is have designer clothes and bags, look good and network and then I'll be successful?' Because that's basically her philosophy in a nutshell. What else can she possibly say in her course? I saw how ridiculous the whole School of Affluence was! 'Silly me, going to university and getting a real job!'
Then I realised that 'networking' meant hunting for a sugar daddy and 'feminine energy' meant spreading your legs.
The final straw was the live with Lauren and oh God, what a stark difference! Anna was awkward and not at all elegant nor graceful, opposite of what she preaches. She just tries so hard! she's an imposter, a wannabe, and it shows! In her clothing, mannerism, she just tries so hard to be someone she is not and never will be! Because there is no substance to her. She's shallow and materialistic. Manners and etiquette? She has none. Uneducated, uncultured with value measured in designer clothing.

I googled Anna Bey fraud and came across GG which lead me to these threads. I keep following Aija just to see the drama unfold :)
But the most desperate, crigeworthy 'look at m i'm affluent' thing she did was that recent photoshoot. Why? What does she need the pictures for? Her scamming course? It just an absolute desperate cry for attention, another 'proof' that she made it.

It's like a trainwreck - I'm disgusted but I can't stop watching.

Thank you, ladies for great source of hard truths and entertainment.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The final straw was the live with Lauren and oh God, what a stark difference! Anna was awkward and not at all elegant nor graceful, opposite of what she preaches. She just tries so hard! she's an imposter, a wannabe, and it shows! In her clothing, mannerism, she just tries so hard to be someone she is not and never will be! Because there is no substance to her. She's shallow and materialistic. Manners and etiquette? She has none. Uneducated, uncultured with value measured in designer clothing.
Welcome! Yes, the live with Lauren was very revealing. The same goes for the live with hon.fitzthomas. Anna is terrible when she can't follow a script. You can wear as many designer items you wish but if you're not kind and gracious, it just shows.

Reactions: 14
The more you keep mentioning this live with Lauren, the more I wish I could to watch it.
Somebody should hack her IG profile. Maybe these lost lives would come back just like it happened with her YT channel. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
wow. successful marriage? don't be so adamant.
Equality is not about either your man cares for finances in your family or you share bills. What a weird statement.
I meant equal partners in every sense that matters, not just financially (as I said, i don't judge, whatever works for you, it's just my opinion) but in terms of responsibilities, emotional involvement, effort, affection ect.

Getting an allowance is just degrading. and now I'm really being adamant.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.