Anna Bey #16 Age, Net Worth, Pregnancy, Graves Disease and A-List Networking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t resist!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 what is up with the little hair stuck up like she’s been electrocuted!😂😂😂😂 hahahah
Sometimes I think she does it on purpose because there’s no way she didn’t see those hairs up in the air saying hello! Anyway it’s a beautiful spring day here in my country, and it’s sunny ☀ and I’m gabby sangria and I looked at her stories and couldn’t stop laughing at those hairs. 😂😂😂 where is her marketing team to tell her that her hair looks crazy!
Aija if you are reading this abd your team didn’t tell you anything about this post you need to hire a new team and fire the one you have now!!! I’m cracking up he looking at this stories, I can’t take her seriously!😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One look at LH’s profile and you know why they’re friends. Both are nuttier than nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her
I couldn’t resist!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 what is up with the little hair stuck up like she’s been electrocuted!😂😂😂😂 hahahah
Sometimes I think she does it on purpose because there’s no way she didn’t see those hairs up in the air saying hello! Anyway it’s a beautiful spring day here in my country, and it’s sunny ☀ and I’m gabby sangria and I looked at her stories and couldn’t stop laughing at those hairs. 😂😂😂 where is her marketing team to tell her that her hair looks crazy!
Aija if you are reading this abd your team didn’t tell you anything about this post you need to hire a new team and fire the one you have now!!! I’m cracking up he looking at this stories, I can’t take her seriously!😂😂😂😂
her hair is not messy or crazy. It‘s broken. After all the extensions she‘s used. The haur brkes very close to the roots. She‘s got these patches all over her head, as seen in the last months

Reactions: 9
😂😂😂😂😂 I’m laughing so hard at her stories today!!! The dress with the boots????😂😂😂😂😂 is she going mad???? Omg that’s too much entertainment for just one day aija!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Behold! The Hallit cameo!
Can you feel the love tonight 🎶
Is it just me or is he low-key storming off?
The chemistry is unparalleled, they have so much in common
This is a new low for her “looks”.
Dressed down casual?

Wait. Wait.
I know where I seen this kind of style of outfit on her before.

😂😂😂😂😂 I’m laughing so hard at her stories today!!! The dress with the boots????😂😂😂😂😂 is she going mad???? Omg that’s too much entertainment for just one day aija!!! 😂😂😂
This new outfit is now in my top five Anna worst outfits.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I just randomly checked her Instagram and immediately went here to look if someone has already commented on her outfit.
I love tattle, you guys never disappoint 😂

It’a even worse with the jacket on! No disrespect to those who are less fortunate, but it looks like she fished this outfit out from a church clothing donation box

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just randomly checked her Instagram and immediately went here to look if someone has already commented on her outfit.
I love tattle, you guys never disappoint 😂

It’a even worse with the jacket on! No disrespect to those who are less fortunate, but it looks like she fished this outfit out from a church clothing donation box
You have to be so ignorant of trendy or stylish or even just what does a well put together outfit look like to believe she can teach you to dress.

I mean although she’s bloated, she’s clearly not fat... BUT YET this dress still looks AWFUL on her and with those boots?? :ROFLMAO: They look so worn/ old & used.. And the colors don’t compliment each other well. She would’ve been better off wearing the nude Louboutain heels. Even with the belt, I still don’t SEE the hourglass figure making an appearance, lol.

Also, it looks like she hasn’t washed her hair from earlier this week when she used the Dyson airwrap! The curls in her hair look old like she slept on them.

Reactions: 21
Friday night, girls!
That's her killing outift for a friday night + Portrait of a Lady... Gonna make all ancient mummies come out of their tombs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Flamboyant.
She can’t attribute this to flamboyant this time.. It just looks like she got lazy and wanted to be “comfortable” but if that’s the case, she should’ve worn something different all together. The dress was so-so but then she added the boots and the blazer! 🤦‍♀️Lol Combined with this no make-up look (damn she’s lazy..couldn’t even do her make-up) makes the result a total mess!! (Not to mention the hair! She’s gotten so lazy from her London days).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So listen looking at those insta stories and your screenshots miss gurl looking baddd ..look i have finally realized what's off about her face. Coz i always thought that oh u know she looks a little botched however i couldn't wrap my head around why it looked messy ..she has it all wrong on this . In comparison to others she has a significantly big face and she went on to add fillers thus expanding her face even more.she also has sunk in small eyes for her face i hope im not one who sees that take for example this screenshot however she continues to work them spider lashes ..her nose surgery even if its subjectively normal its not so much for her face . Moreover i do think that she is relying on the fact that she had lips when she was young and at some point had them done i believe on that morning show she appeared ..u can she it if u pay close attention .. (lips closer to chin etc). Coz it seems like they have depuffed now or maybe its just age..well thats the problem with age things start .. sagging 😂 thats not the case with her especially on that interview .. i believe she just wants to persuade others that thats no matter what she mostly natural although she might have done more than what she says.. Plus her outfit was ... unjustified today Chinese store boots with a piece of fabric over although the weather was bad ?! general confusion .

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She can’t attribute this to flamboyant this time.. It just looks like she got lazy and wanted to be “comfortable” but if that’s the case, she should’ve worn something different all together. The dress was so-so but then she added the boots and the blazer! 🤦‍♀️Lol Combined with this no make-up look (damn she’s lazy..couldn’t even do her make-up) makes the result a total mess!! (Not to mention the hair! She’s gotten so lazy from her London days).
I fully agree she got lazy. Her grooming is almost inexistent lately. Makes me think she never really enjoyed taking care of herself and dressing well. It was all another act to try to keep up with the girls she envies. Also to try to get a man and since it seems she's now "settled"... And once again we see her not practicing a damn thing she "taught".

Reactions: 19
It's her attempt of monochome style. She fails hard everytime except when it's a full black outfit.
I don't think she looks good in grey. As a matter of fact I think grey is one of the hardest colors to play with because it's easier to make someone look older. But who am I to say anything, she allegelly studied color theory, right? :sneaky:

Reactions: 19
I fully agree she got lazy. Her grooming is almost inexistent lately. Makes me think she never really enjoyed taking care of herself and dressing well. It was all another act to try to keep up with the girls she envies. Also to try to get a man and since it seems she's now "settled"... And once again we see her not practicing a damn thing she "taught".
Yes, and it’s important that her followers realize this because she uses phrases like: “elite women are never lazy”, “the transformation never stops”, “take action” to brainwash women into believing that she has all the answers when it comes to them having a better life... YET, when you see her stories and look at her life in real-time, she doesn’t practice what she preaches at all!

So if she’s not embodying what she’s selling, why should anyone PAY HER if the results she’s personally attained are below average to average at best?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's her attempt of monochome style. She fails hard everytime except when it's a full black outfit.
I don't think she looks good in grey. As a matter of fact I think grey is one of the hardest colors to play with because it's easier to make someone look older. But who am I to say anything, she allegelly studied color theory, right? :sneaky:
It’s just weird how once she moved to Geneva her physical appearance & style in general took a huge nosedive.

She became so obsessed with trying to “look affluent” that she also became blind to her reflection in the mirror. I think the image consultant wannabe “certification” screwed her up..and she’s never been able to recover since!

Don’t know how people find this inspiring. Newsflash!! You don’t need a certification to dress like this!! 👇:rolleyes:

1618001969776.jpeg

1618001556713.jpeg

1618001586223.jpeg

1618001605644.jpeg

1618002984787.jpeg

1618001624187.jpeg

1618001644583.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.