Anna Bey #16 Age, Net Worth, Pregnancy, Graves Disease and A-List Networking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is it elegant and classy dance+drink in the streets? like a teenager! really, what this woman can teach? so embarassing
Seriously! Lockdown life?
More like Lowdown life!
She be on the lowdown, her huZbaNd is on the lowdown, Lina on the Lowdown, Karim is at least up front about what he "eats".

Speaking of Lina, very elegant here, she is showing middle eastern "roots"... Lina Cameltoe Hadid
camel.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She does walk around Geneve. 2 years living there, of course she knows the city. But all this time there and that's what we indirectly see her showing. The city is affluent, but in a beautiful day like that all we see a trio of affluent/schizophrenic bums.

Please I can't with this "Savvy Networking Series"

4 part workshop masterclass in May in advance of the launch of a new program followed by SOTEW 3.0?
Again stealing other people experiences...

Reactions: 7

4 part workshop masterclass in May in advance of the launch of a new program followed by SOTEW 3.0?
We should write some dumb topic suggestions for her.
Anna: ohhh 10 people asked me to discuss how to network at supermarkets. Okay great!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Keep posting her lina. Your frenz will google her.
Very nice.
Is it elegant to sit on a park bench in leather pants?

More like Lowdown life!
She be on the lowdown, her huZbaNd is on the lowdown, Lina on the Lowdown, Karim is at least up front about what he "eats".

Speaking of Lina, very elegant here, she is showing middle eastern "roots"... Lina Cameltoe Hadid
View attachment 520530
Hashtag #freepalestineandthecameltoe

• Haha
Reactions: 15
More like Lowdown life!

View attachment 520530
OOOF. Do we really have to start with the ethnic insults?

It’s like Anna Bey googled “what do rich people like?” Horses! Designer fashion! Boating! “What do rich people wear?” Neutral colors! Hats & sunglasses! Heels! It’s so strange and contrived!
She actually said that's what she did 😂

Very nice.
I guess Lina and Kareem accepted her plea for forgiveness

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
OOOF. Do we really have to start with the ethnic insults?
It wasn't an insult based on Ethnicity. If that's the problem, no one should be able to talk about "Russian bleep starter pack" "Russian Milkmaid" or be able to make fun about Joseph being "bisexual" You've talked about it yourself.
Deal with comedy or don't. I have seen a good deal of your posts "correcting" people based on your own ideas.
Let's get back to posting about Anna and her "friends"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That’s too bad. Though I prefer younger men I would totally jump on Bassem’s D like Anna on her gram. Except without clothes. Mr Sunglasses or Bimbo Bassem would have to keep his mouth shut the whole time because there is nothing but air in that pretty little head of his. No clothes, no date, just a quickie if I can’t find a nice golf course boy or nice cabana boy. I bet he reads tattle and thinks we are a little too spicy for him.

He should stop hitting on his friend’s wife who has been selling courses as an elegance coach if he wants to avoid “haters”. I don’t care about Bimbo Bassem when there are far more intelligent golf course boys, pool boys, etc but I really miss Patek, a cute dog. Calling the dog Patek shows that the owner is a dumb bimbo. Geneva Shore. But the dog is adorbs!
To me he seemed handsome and I just wanted to like check him out. I have daddy issues. Clearly.

More like Lowdown life!

View attachment 520530
My dear ehlegant laydies

You do not wear leggings like pants. Pants are not leggings. An elegant lady would’ve worn a longline loose top with those leggings. Cameltoe is never cool.

Thank you for tuning to my unsolicited Ted Talk

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really don’t care if Lina full-on shows the world her bare vulva, as long as she’s not simultaneously selling a rip-off, scam course claiming that it will teach women to be elegant.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t get over her head size.
Sorry - the 100th time i mention it already !!
LH is taller than her right?
Hmmmm....so the too-large sized Louboutins where her little toe was poking out were probably Lina's again?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Very nice.
My ride or die= my ticket to fame or else. Some of us are better at reading between the lines than others, Anna. Think before you word things. Personally I think if you were truly a strong woman nobody would be your "ride or die". Empowerment is about standing on your own two feet, is it not?

Searching for content again, Anna? But wait...you're the "coach". You're supposed to know your curriculum areas and impart it to your students. Why are you asking them to help you when you should know "your stuff"?

Last edited:
I find her relationship with Bassam strange, considering she's a newly married woman (disclaimer: nobody here is saying she can't have a few male friends, it's 2021) but I find his sudden privacy telling. How is he ok with being falsy advertised as her husband in her marketing emails? She fully intended for people to think he was/is. Her whole Geneva group with Lina is shady. They definitely know what's up but they evidently don't care... for the most part as the saying goes "birds of a feather flock together".

Bassam was definitely reading here and either decided to pull away to remove himself by association to Anna, considering "scam" are some of the first results on Google for Anna Bey and he didn't want potential associates searching his name and these forums showing up. Or, they are still friends and are only talking privately. Probably the latter.

I hope people read here before making a decision to give $1,000 to her. She doesn't care for any of her current or former students, only what they can give her. Most of the information Anna provides in her course can be found on Instagram and on YouTube if you search well enough for people with real lived experience. They would be better off watching and listening to The Financial Diet, Sophie Shohet, Kristyna or even Mila Le Blanc if they want some tips on how to look more expensive.

Circling back, Anna posted a story the other day and her outside few looked like she is living in the Geneva suburbs. Did they move again or does she only make her tiny living room and a spare room that she uses as a closet look her version of "fancy" and then the rest of the apartment is old? Nothing against old apartments but Anna claims to be affluent and living the life of a millionaire banker's wife when in reality, her husband earns an average salary for Switzerland. The Instagram story of her dining area and the kitchen was telling, such an outdated kitchen for someone who runs a business called "The School of Affluence" and flaunts every designer item she owns or borrows for the world to see, not to mention, her overseas holidays in the midst of a global pandemic...

Interesting how Anna Bey blurs out the clarity of her engagement ring and watches in every one of her FaceTuned photos she posts. It's like she doesn't want people to zoom in to inspect the fine details, much like her Cartier Love and Van Cleef and Arpels bracelets. I remember reading a thread of Reddit of being pointing out the fake handbags they have seen in the closests of The Real Housewives francise shows. Super fakes are getting near undedectable in many cases, compared to the super bad fakes on Aliexpress.

Go check out BonjourAika on YouTube, she also lives in Geneva and is from a wealthy family in Kazakstan. Their wealth is quite suspicious but they seem loaded. She is about 25-26 years old and her husband seems to work in banking in Geneva but she is truly a kept woman, something Anna is faking. Aika was gifted a Bentley Bentayga and opens out about things in her life, whilst still having a private life. Aika and her husband recently bought an updated and modern new apartment in Geneva city. I would recommend watching a few of her videos to see how much more believable and affluent her real life compared to Anna.

You can really tell Anna believes a normal and honest job is "too beneth her", but she didn't she mention she has been fired or left before they could fire her from every job? Not just once, which I could understand because innocent people get pushed out all of the time due to unfairness and bullying but she mentioned several times?! I would much rather have an honest job, or go back to university in Sweden and get paid to study, than constantly be stressed and taking money from innocent and vunerable girls and women.

Apologies for a few of my typing mistakes above, I'm a bit tired today. Happy Friday everyone! 😊:coffee:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If Aija watches that closet video I bet she'll think hers is better. No, it's not!
I liked that chick. She seems to be humble. Way more relatable. A few mistakes on storing some of her stuff, but one can see she's learning on her way and that's completely satisfying in my view. (y)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.