Anna Bey #16 Age, Net Worth, Pregnancy, Graves Disease and A-List Networking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's already included in her cheatsheet 😂
"Anna, how can I start a conversation with someone who's picking out their broccoli and be elegant?"
I just got a vision of all these minions in Monaveen coats, ridiculous hats, and high heels pointing their toes in the infamous pose, with an empty shopping basket at Whole Foods. Trying to start a conversation with me (in a global pandemic) through their mask.

Get away, stalker!

By the way Tattle gives me so much more inspiration on ladies to follow. The etiquette person that was posted is also Kazakh. She made several mistakes in the tea video I watched, but to me that's not important. She is humble and has a nice place in her home country. As a hostess, she is miles above Anna (who ordered takeout sushi with wooden chopsticks for her guests the ONE time she entertained them at home).

IVP was a waste of 30k. Wonder if Average Joe paid for it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I just got a vision of all these minions in Monaveen coats, ridiculous hats, and high heels pointing their toes in the infamous pose, with an empty shopping basket at Whole Foods. Trying to start a conversation with me (in a global pandemic) through their mask.

Get away, stalker!
What got me thinking was the church/holy places tip. Imagine these pinhead women, non-religious whatsoever, chasing men in temples... It's more than disrespectful. Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Get away, stalker!

By the way Tattle gives me so much more inspiration on ladies to follow. The etiquette person that was posted is also Kazakh. She made several mistakes in the tea video I watched, but to me that's not important. She is humble and has a nice place in her home country. As a hostess, she is miles above Anna (who ordered takeout sushi with wooden chopsticks for her guests the ONE time she entertained them at home).

Yes he did! Ok ok, first things first and then I introduce myself haha

This was one of the biggest red flags for me. She was always bragging that Average JOseph covered the expenses for her course at IVP.
Then during her first workshop of SOEW (last year), she listed IVP in her "investiment" list. The whole time I was like: "Oh so you now have to pay your partner back, that's why you are selling a course and probably using their material as well". I must say I felt guilty by thinking so, but I was scratching behind my ear for some time already and from that day on I started connecting the dots.

My thoughts on her marrying Hallit:
If I'm not wrong, during her London time there was no Brexit yet so by being an EU citizen (Swedish Pasport) she was allowed to stay in the UK and probably work legally as well.
She potentially decided to move to Swiss due to the Brexit, which migh probably have made her life a bit more complicated if she stayed.
As Swiss is not part of the EU, the rules for citizenship may differ. Not sure if she was only allowed to stay for a limited amount of time or something similar.
What I actually think is that by marrying JOseph she might be granted a resident permit/citizenship which means she will not be forced to go back to Sweden. On top of that she can also brag she possess the citizenship, or that she comes from Switzerland.

I find her relationship with Bassam strange, considering she's a newly married woman (disclaimer: nobody here is saying she can't have a few male friends, it's 2021) but I find his sudden privacy telling. How is he ok with being falsy advertised as her husband in her marketing emails? She fully intended for people to think he was/is. Her whole Geneva group with Lina is shady. They definitely know what's up but they evidently don't care... for the most part as the saying goes "birds of a feather flock together".

Bassam was definitely reading here and either decided to pull away to remove himself by association to Anna, considering "scam" are some of the first results on Google for Anna Bey and he didn't want potential associates searching his name and these forums showing up. Or, they are still friends and are only talking privately. Probably the latter.

I hope people read here before making a decision to give $1,000 to her. She doesn't care for any of her current or former students, only what they can give her. Most of the information Anna provides in her course can be found on Instagram and on YouTube if you search well enough for people with real lived experience. They would be better off watching and listening to The Financial Diet, Sophie Shohet, Kristyna or even Mila Le Blanc if they want some tips on how to look more expensive.

Circling back, Anna posted a story the other day and her outside few looked like she is living in the Geneva suburbs. Did they move again or does she only make her tiny living room and a spare room that she uses as a closet look her version of "fancy" and then the rest of the apartment is old? Nothing against old apartments but Anna claims to be affluent and living the life of a millionaire banker's wife when in reality, her husband earns an average salary for Switzerland. The Instagram story of her dining area and the kitchen was telling, such an outdated kitchen for someone who runs a business called "The School of Affluence" and flaunts every designer item she owns or borrows for the world to see, not to mention, her overseas holidays in the midst of a global pandemic...

Interesting how Anna Bey blurs out the clarity of her engagement ring and watches in every one of her FaceTuned photos she posts. It's like she doesn't want people to zoom in to inspect the fine details, much like her Cartier Love and Van Cleef and Arpels bracelets. I remember reading a thread of Reddit of being pointing out the fake handbags they have seen in the closests of The Real Housewives francise shows. Super fakes are getting near undedectable in many cases, compared to the super bad fakes on Aliexpress.

Go check out BonjourAika on YouTube, she also lives in Geneva and is from a wealthy family in Kazakstan. Their wealth is quite suspicious but they seem loaded. She is about 25-26 years old and her husband seems to work in banking in Geneva but she is truly a kept woman, something Anna is faking. Aika was gifted a Bentley Bentayga and opens out about things in her life, whilst still having a private life. Aika and her husband recently bought an updated and modern new apartment in Geneva city. I would recommend watching a few of her videos to see how much more believable and affluent her real life compared to Anna.

You can really tell Anna believes a normal and honest job is "too beneth her", but she didn't she mention she has been fired or left before they could fire her from every job? Not just once, which I could understand because innocent people get pushed out all of the time due to unfairness and bullying but she mentioned several times?! I would much rather have an honest job, or go back to university in Sweden and get paid to study, than constantly be stressed and taking money from innocent and vunerable girls and women.

Apologies for a few of my typing mistakes above, I'm a bit tired today. Happy Friday everyone! 😊:coffee:
I don't know BonjourAika that much but based on what I can see on the video, despite her little Russian accent (or near to it), she sounds so natural and perky when she speaks. I don't get tired listening to her unlike Anna.

Reactions: 3
Yes he did! Ok ok, first things first and then I introduce myself haha

This was one of the biggest red flags for me. She was always bragging that Average JOseph covered the expenses for her course at IVP.
Then during her first workshop of SOEW (last year), she listed IVP in her "investiment" list. The whole time I was like: "Oh so you now have to pay your partner back, that's why you are selling a course and probably using their material as well". I must say I felt guilty by thinking so, but I was scratching behind my ear for some time already and from that day on I started connecting the dots.

My thoughts on her marrying Hallit:
If I'm not wrong, during her London time there was no Brexit yet so by being an EU citizen (Swedish Pasport) she was allowed to stay in the UK and probably work legally as well.
She potentially decided to move to Swiss due to the Brexit, which migh probably have made her life a bit more complicated if she stayed.
As Swiss is not part of the EU, the rules for citizenship may differ. Not sure if she was only allowed to stay for a limited amount of time or something similar.
What I actually think is that by marrying JOseph she might be granted a resident permit/citizenship which means she will not be forced to go back to Sweden. On top of that she can also brag she possess the citizenship, or that she comes from Switzerland.
Welcome! So, my view, to your points in bold.

If I'm not wrong, during her London time there was no Brexit yet so by being an EU citizen (Swedish Pasport) she was allowed to stay in the UK and probably work legally as well. She potentially decided to move to Swiss due to the Brexit, which migh probably have made her life a bit more complicated if she stayed.

She actually moved right in the middle of Brexit, as soon as she gained media notoriety. Probably a number of factors contributed as well. She could have legally stayed in the UK, as there are allowances for EU citizens. She would have had to show how she was maintaining herself financially though, and this "Bey International" scam would require more scrutiny. UK company law is more open than Swiss and she would need to publish her real name and birthdate in the Companies House register, for example.

As Swiss is not part of the EU, the rules for citizenship may differ. Not sure if she was only allowed to stay for a limited amount of time or something similar. What I actually think is that by marrying JOseph she might be granted a resident permit/citizenship which means she will not be forced to go back to Sweden. On top of that she can also brag she possess the citizenship, or that she comes from Switzerland.

As an EU national, as long as the finances are up to par, she CAN stay in Switzerland. She must have the money to support herself. Hence the flurry of activity with regularising her company status in Suisse.

What I think happened was the OTHER WAY AROUND. Average Joseph is on a work permit most likely. By "marrying" Aija Raty he now is a spouse of an EU national, which grants him some status, but is not an automatic right to live in Suisse. It will help if they move to another EU country. A cheaper one most likely!

Obtaining Swiss residency is not simple or easy. Probably one of the MANY reasons she hates Geneva. You cannot have a baby in Geneva and you get to stay or that child automatically becomes Swiss. Also one of the many requirements for you to stay is being fluent in either German or French.

I will let the Swiss posters chime in if any of them are here now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
30K USD for IVP? That's around Php1.45M pesos in the Philippines and we can already buy a house and lot or establish a small business with that amount of money. John Robert Powers Philippines is even 10x cheaper than to enroll in IVP. Meanwhile, in case of the United States, I have no idea how much it is in Amity Finishing School or Gloria Starr. Nevertheless, even if the fees in the likes of Amity or Gloria Starr, they are still worthy of investment than IVP. I find the courses quite basic, compared to what Amity can offer on this picture:

1617971328214.png

With the courses listed on this picture, it seems that Anna NEVER learned most of the courses mentioned above. And yes, she never learned cross-cultural sensitivity. Her finishing school could only offer basic tit that aspiring sugar babies only need.

Reactions: 6
Now my introcution ladieeeez! (and apologies for the grammar, typos etc etc etc non native speaker here).

I started following Aija in 2018 and even bought her "7 steps" curse course, but never finished it. I found the quality of the workbooks quite questionable and the content of the course to be more on the superficial side.
Anyway, I kept following her as she actually said some stuff that made sense for me, like: "high society women are not lazieee". Just to find out that's how a scam works: a mix of few things that make sense in a bunch of shallow content!

The red flags for me were:

- That whole "hang at the hotel bar" thing. I spare my comments on that, really;
- I recall she telling her partner was a Lawyer and then it came up that he is actually a banker;
- Always emphasizing what she disapproves, to actually hide that she doesn't own much of what she classifies as elevating/level up stuff. On this one she is like someone I met few years ago. The guy had barely some to eat, but when he was offered something he dared to be picky...
- Average JOseph paying the course and she then listing it as investiment to cash the expenses back;
- The IG stories about her checked baggage exceeding the free baggage allowance, resulting her having to re-arrange the whole thing in front of the check-in desk. And then sharing her latest discovery with her audience: "a hand scale" and advising to weight the baggage before heading to the airport... That's when the penny dropped for me. My understanding of Jesetters is that they are experienced with travelling, so not sure where the surprise comes from. In my head an affluent person would not bother paying for that excess baggage.

When she announced that second workshop for SOEW, I decided to do a serious research on reviews outside her media channels. So here I am.
I joined tattle aound that time, but decided to create another account under another name so I can post on here.

Reactions: 22
Obtaining Swiss residency is not simple or easy. Probably one of the MANY reasons she hates Geneva. You cannot have a baby in Geneva and you get to stay or that child automatically becomes Swiss. Also one of the many requirements for you to stay is being fluent in either German or French.

I will let the Swiss posters chime in if any of them are here now.
If she is not even fluent in German or French, that's not surprising. Actually, her verbal communication skills in English is not that good because she has this weird tone that is tiring to listen to. I don't believe she will do great in German or French. Also, someone in one of the Anna Bey threads pronounced "Dior" in Russian manner.

If she stays longer in Switzerland and never bothered to learn German, Italian or French, she should be ashamed of herself. Here in the Philippines, we lose interest on someone expatriate (pure foreigner or Filipino-American or Filipino-whatever-nationality-it-is) who stayed in the Philippines for centuries and never bothered to learn Tagalog/Cebuano/Ilocano/Bicolano/Kapampangan. English happened to be one of of our official languages but doesn't mean all Filipinos can speak English fluently, so, in this changing times, expatriates should bleeping adjust their mind and mouth to the language spoken most by the natives.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Now my introcution ladieeeez! (and apologies for the grammar, typos etc etc etc non native speaker here).

I started following Aija in 2018 and even bought her "7 steps" curse course, but never finished it. I found the quality of the workbooks quite questionable and the content of the course to be more on the superficial side.
Anyway, I kept following her as she actually said some stuff that made sense for me, like: "high society women are not lazieee". Just to find out that's how a scam works: a mix of few things that make sense in a bunch of shallow content!

The red flags for me were:

- That whole "hang at the hotel bar" thing. I spare my comments on that, really;
- I recall she telling her partner was a Lawyer and then it came up that he is actually a banker;
- Always emphasizing what she disapproves, to actually hide that she doesn't own much of what she classifies as elevating/level up stuff. On this one she is like someone I met few years ago. The guy had barely some to eat, but when he was offered something he dared to be picky...
- Average JOseph paying the course and she then listing it as investiment to cash the expenses back;
- The IG stories about her checked baggage exceeding the free baggage allowance, resulting her having to re-arrange the whole thing in front of the check-in desk. And then sharing her latest discovery with her audience: "a hand scale" and advising to weight the baggage before heading to the airport... That's when the penny dropped for me. My understanding of Jesetters is that they are experienced with travelling, so not sure where the surprise comes from. In my head an affluent person would not bother paying for that excess baggage.

When she announced that second workshop for SOEW, I decided to do a serious research on reviews outside her media channels. So here I am.
I joined tattle aound that time, but decided to create another account under another name so I can post on here.
Actually once you see all her travel tips its from someone who don’t have extensive funds.

Oh My God.

I watched a couple of her vlogs last night.

She tries too hard to be funny, but actually the joke is on her as she cant even pronounce words properly or talk in a clear and concise way!

Also, "classy ladies never do this at home". hahahahaha. surely no one takes any of this seriously! Honestlyif i wasnt already aware of her via here, i would have honestly thought it was a piss take channel.

My personal favourite was her telling us not to wear jean shorts, while she is dressed like some 1940's housewife. And her make up tutorial....i would have thought such a classy lady wouldnt have used the same make up and brushes as a peasant like myself!

God what a bleeping twit she is!

Reactions: 15
There's a massive gap in the Anna Bey timeline.
Towards the end of 2015 Anna recognises that she's lost the spark for her JetsetBabe blog (was it still anonymous at this point?) and in January 2016 she announces that she's taking a break from JetsetBabe to focus on her personal blog and things that are close to her in real life. In the summer of 2017 she brings back JetsetBabe and becomes active again before she announces a "new, exciting project" she's been working on. Was this her "How to be classy" book?
I can't find any activity from her between January 2016 and summer 2017 except for a social media influencer convention in London.

When did JetsetBabe reveal her identity?
When was the Anna Bey persona created?
What happened in 2016 and 2017?
Where was Anna Bey in 2016 and 2017, and what was she doing?
What was this personal blog?

@Birdseed2 I sent you an email but I've found a lot more stuff and social media accounts. Some are on the wayback machine, some aren't. Maybe I should just upload it all here and hope that Anna doesn't delete the accounts. There's far too much on her old social media.

Reactions: 9
Actually once you see all her travel tips its from someone who don’t have extensive funds.
The steamer is a case in point. No affluent person travels with a steamer. There are hotel services that will launder and iron your clothes.

There's a massive gap in the Anna Bey timeline.
Towards the end of 2015 Anna recognises that she's lost the spark for her JetsetBabe blog (was it still anonymous at this point?) and in January 2016 she announces that she's taking a break from JetsetBabe to focus on her personal blog and things that are close to her in real life. In the summer of 2017 she brings back JetsetBabe and becomes active again before she announces a "new, exciting project" she's been working on. Was this her "How to be classy" book?
I can't find any activity from her between January 2016 and summer 2017 except for a social media influencer convention in London.

When did JetsetBabe reveal her identity?
When was the Anna Bey persona created?
What happened in 2016 and 2017?
Where was Anna Bey in 2016 and 2017, and what was she doing?
What was this personal blog?

@Birdseed2 I sent you an email but I've found a lot more stuff and social media accounts. Some are on the wayback machine, some aren't. Maybe I should just upload it all here and hope that Anna doesn't delete the accounts. There's far too much on her old social media.
She was dating Average Joe during this time when she stopped blogging and kept quiet as it was the first time she got a regular allowance since she started escorting on Seeking Arrangement. She realised that his few coins could not maintain her in the true JSB life so she returned to the blog out of boredom.

On Instagram she deleted everything previous to her "conference" in London with the excuse that she was inspired to post pics of herself versus other people. This was when she made the decision to seek fame and went on the infamous breakfast show. She had the epiphany that her popular FB group could be monetised and started scheming to keep out what she called "ratchet" women and voila the scam was born!

Last edited:
Actually I watch that interview again and it is so cringe. First time I saw it I thought okay she did a good job to make her point and don’t get sucked into arguing BUT NOW watching again... you can really see her to be faking - how many times her eyes look up to “the imagination”

She's not even sympathetic and likable in person so the staff could "work their magic" and grant her cover in excess baggage.
'Till this day, all the times I did travel and happen to have excess baggage they never charged me at all. No need to smize and act silly. A confident posture, a genuine smile, being polite, making sure to greet them properly, getting their names in their uniform and referring to them by it and thanking them might get you far. And this should be applied to every aspect of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's not even sympathetic and likable in person so the staff could "work their magic" and grant her cover in excess baggage.
'Till this day, all the times I did travel and happen to have excess baggage they never charged me at all. No need to smize and act silly. A confident posture, a genuine smile, being polite, making sure to greet them properly, getting their names in their uniform and referring to them by it and thanking them might get you far. And this should be applied to every aspect of life.
It‘s not like dear Aija will ever master this level of human decency. Do you all remember her „review“ of an British Airways flight? Or the Hotel in London? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
On another note - she‘s prividing for lots of entertainment again. It‘s like a train wreck in slow motion! Personally, I can‘t stop looking!
And i‘m amazed about how much I‘ve learned from the other women in this forum. And how often I laughed!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love your username haha.
It’s well-thought out 😅
If she is not even fluent in German or French, that's not surprising. Actually, her verbal communication skills in English is not that good because she has this weird tone that is tiring to listen to. I don't believe she will do great in German or French. Also, someone in one of the Anna Bey threads pronounced "Dior" in Russian manner.

If she stays longer in Switzerland and never bothered to learn German, Italian or French, she should be ashamed of herself. Here in the Philippines, we lose interest on someone expatriate (pure foreigner or Filipino-American or Filipino-whatever-nationality-it-is) who stayed in the Philippines for centuries and never bothered to learn Tagalog/Cebuano/Ilocano/Bicolano/Kapampangan. English happened to be one of of our official languages but doesn't mean all Filipinos can speak English fluently, so, in this changing times, expatriates should bleeping adjust their mind and mouth to the language spoken most by the natives.
Perhaps, most of them wouldn’t bother since we also speak English. But there are those who go the extra mile and learn not only Tagalog but other dialects as well. That’s what make them interesting.

Anyway, is it just me or does she really sound like her nose is clogged up when she talks? I mean, kind of nasal and breathy. Maybe peppermint tea will help. Also, it’s going to be much easier for her to prepare a cup of tea than coffee. I mean, with coffee you will have to grind the beans, dose the basket, install the portafilter, pull the espresso shot...

It‘s not like dear Aija will ever master this level of human decency. Do you all remember her „review“ of an British Airways flight? Or the Hotel in London? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
On another note - she‘s prividing for lots of entertainment again. It‘s like a train wreck in slow motion! Personally, I can‘t stop looking!
And i‘m amazed about how much I‘ve learned from the other women in this forum. And how often I laughed!
Omg it’s exactly what it has become to me now - a humorous show featuring this ratchet producing more ratchets sans giving birth. It’s my guilty pleasure after a hectic day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s well-thought out 😅

Perhaps, most of them wouldn’t bother since we also speak English. But there are those who go the extra mile and learn not only Tagalog but other dialects as well. That’s what make them interesting.

Anyway, is it just me or does she really sound like her nose is clogged up when she talks? I mean, kind of nasal and breathy. Maybe peppermint tea will help. Also, it’s going to be much easier for her to prepare a cup of tea than coffee. I mean, with coffee you will have to grind the beans, dose the basket, install the portafilter, pull the espresso shot...

Omg it’s exactly what it has become to me now - a humorous show featuring this ratchet producing more ratchets sans giving birth. It’s my guilty pleasure after a hectic day.
Wow. RAT-chet. I love it!

We have another nickname to add. Aija Ratchet.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Remember, to improve your social skills, you have to understand your weakness.
Says Anna as she tries to sling some networking test to show she’s such a big strapping strong woman in the social skill department and can guide you all.

I couldn’t resist taking these, that unspeakable face!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.