Anna Bey #16 Age, Net Worth, Pregnancy, Graves Disease and A-List Networking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just weird how once she moved to Geneva her physical appearance & style in general took a huge nosedive.

She became so obsessed with trying to “look affluent” that she also became blind to her reflection in the mirror. I think the image consultant wannabe “certification” screwed her up..and she’s never been able to recover since!

Don’t know how people find this inspiring. Newsflash!! You don’t need a certification to dress like this!! 👇:rolleyes:

View attachment 522069

View attachment 522053

View attachment 522054

View attachment 522055

View attachment 522110

View attachment 522057

View attachment 522059
Very terrible fashion sense. It’s incredible to me that she think she qualifies as someone to teach to others what to wear.

Reactions: 8
The fact that she keeps filming people that she’s clearly not friends with in their vulnerable moments (drunk) really just shows she’s never had friends or a social life. She does NOT know how to behave in social settings. Who wants to be filmed drunk and be posted onto an Instagram page about “elegant” ladies that has 300k followers!?
She’s very clearly feels out of place and filming like a creep to keep herself busy. I cringe every time she does this! Stop!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The fact that she keeps filming people that she’s clearly not friends with in their vulnerable moments (drunk) really just shows she’s never had friends or a social life. She does NOT know how to behave in social settings. Who wants to be filmed drunk and be posted onto an Instagram page about “elegant” ladies that has 300k followers!?
She’s very clearly feels out of place and filming like a creep to keep herself busy. I cringe every time she does this! Stop!
She’s SO DESPERATE to look like she’s been accepted into a group/ circle of friends.. whether she knows them or not, anybody will do at this point!!

After 2.5 yrs in Geneva this is all she has to show for it (“friend-wise”).. so she has no choice but to milk every opportunity she gets to be SEEN with other people (again, doesn’t matter who it is at this point.. and to hell with their privacy.. (one of the girls appears to have a private IG as does Karin I believe) all she cares about is not looking like the boring SELF-CENTERED weirdo that she actually is!!

Reactions: 14
Kate Hudson made a joke video using a “pillow face” filter and it explains SO MUCH.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I couldn’t resist!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 what is up with the little hair stuck up like she’s been electrocuted!😂😂😂😂 hahahah
Sometimes I think she does it on purpose because there’s no way she didn’t see those hairs up in the air saying hello! Anyway it’s a beautiful spring day here in my country, and it’s sunny ☀ and I’m gabby sangria and I looked at her stories and couldn’t stop laughing at those hairs. 😂😂😂 where is her marketing team to tell her that her hair looks crazy!
Aija if you are reading this abd your team didn’t tell you anything about this post you need to hire a new team and fire the one you have now!!! I’m cracking up he looking at this stories, I can’t take her seriously!😂😂😂😂
For some reason she might be trying to emulate this iconic look

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here are some of the pics that she posted tonight. How is it good etiquette or CLASSY to post pics of people that have private IG accounts?? FOUR of the 5 people she posted have private accounts. She is so disrespectful.

Charges people 1K to listen to her talk about setting boundaries but shits all over other peoples boundaries!! Disgusting woman!

D63E4477-38A1-444B-9A34-0459DD740DC3.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I only see a bunch of crazy HIGH people pretending to be extra cool.

And they say we are the losers who got nothing productive to do... Just wow.

Aija's new addiction is Sex & the City. A 35 years old woman with a head of a 15 years old chick and stuck in the early 2000's. Comic and tragic.

Reactions: 31
Just now LH has stories on Instagram from her party, she's posting girls in their 30's twerking.... So affluent..😂
100%! And let’s not forget their “affluent” friend Gustavo, grabbing and running his hands all over that girls ass while they danced. Yuck.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I only see a bunch of crazy HIGH people pretending to be extra cool.

And they say we are the losers who got nothing productive to do... Just wow.

Aija's new addiction is Sex & the City. A 35 years old woman with a head of a 15 years old chick and stuck in the early 2000's. Comic and tragic.
Yup, exactly. And notice that she nor Lina posted ONE picture of Anna dancing crazy. Why is that? Such a HYPOCRITE!!! Can’t stand people like her.

Posts pics & videos of everyone else dancing (including butt cracks, see pic above)... but NONE of herself except for a boring selfie video touching her gross dirty hair (says she didn’t even wash it after running 🤮) . DISGUSTING!

No wonder she wears that strong ass perfume Portrait of a Lady. I have a sample and it’s pungent. Makes sense that she needs it if she’s not showering! Explains all the poor grooming we were talking about earlier.

1618021418462.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People ask her to talk about perfume... Asking advices from a 🐷.
"I'm gonna dance the night away anyways. Why take a shower?"

I'm gonna be straightfoward here: I'm sure her cubicle of a home smells. I'm sure that closet has mold somewhere, though there is a window there. I'm sure there's a dead mouse somewhere in her kitchen and all of her bags are dirty inside.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
One look at LH’s profile and you know why they’re friends. Both are nuttier than nuts.
True but at least Lina has friends and enjoys having people over without passing judgement and pretending to be “affluent”!

Then there’s Anna who preaches about affluence but doesn’t even have enough etiquette to bring Lina a hostess gift every time she comes over and eats her food/drinks her alcohol. How sloppy and ill mannered of her!!

Reactions: 13
Can whoever done all the Anna bey scam accs go follow these people... please?

Reactions: 12
Behold! The Hallit cameo!
Can you feel the love tonight 🎶
Is it just me or is he low-key storming off?
The chemistry is unparalleled, they have so much in common
That’s hilarious you caught that! I had to go back and see it again!

He just leaves the door open, like saying: “Hurry up! I’ll be in the car waiting!”. Doesn’t even bother to walk her out or open the car door I bet.

What a connection they have. :rolleyes:😂 1 month into the marriage and he seems annoyed/ over her! Lol
So much for that irresistible feminine charm she always talks about being an expert at! 🗑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s hilarious you caught that! I had to go back and see it again!

He just leaves the door open, like saying: “Hurry up! I’ll be in the car waiting!”. Doesn’t even bother to walk her out or open the car door I bet.

What a connection they have. :rolleyes:😂 1 month into the marriage and he seems annoyed/ over her! Lol
So much for that irresistible feminine charm she always talks about being an expert at! 🗑
Purely convenience/transactional.
She doesn't know love. That feeling of taking care and being taken care back. The sudden rush of looking at him and he's already looking at you, eyes sparkling... Him making sure you're served first. Hand in hand in every opportunity. Full support no matter what (and I don't mean financial here). The pride of always being introduced to his acquantainces and hearing people you don't even know already talking positively about you because of him. I could go on and on... She doesn't know this feeling, but wants everybody to believe she's mastered it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Here are some of the pics that she posted tonight. How is it good etiquette or CLASSY to post pics of people that have private IG accounts?? FOUR of the 5 people she posted have private accounts. She is so disrespectful.

Charges people 1K to listen to her talk about setting boundaries but shits all over other peoples boundaries!! Disgusting woman!

View attachment 522360
She have to do all this to prove that she can charge for networking courses. What a joke.
This is not someone I would want in my house all posting my friends on IG just so to later sell her products.

She have to do all this to prove that she can charge for networking courses. What a joke.
This is not someone I would want in my house all posting my friends on IG just so to later sell her products.
Exactly. She sees people as stepping stones on her way up the greasy pole. That’s why she calls herself an opportunist! People need to take her word for it.. straight out of the horses mouth.

She tries to convince everyone that she’s been through this miraculous “transformation” but looking at her old pics against what she posted today, she’s the same sloppy, smelly Rat! The only difference is now she wears dresses not jeans.

1618028260102.jpeg

1618028749459.png

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.