Anna Bey #16 Age, Net Worth, Pregnancy, Graves Disease and A-List Networking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When and how did it happen? And she's teaching people about leveling up. She looks so old and fat.
I hope that parents of the young girls who listen to her advice, would forbid them to not go to university. She could have got what she wants so easily 15 years ago when she was skinny, young, natural and cute, by going to study law like her mother. I'm studing law and I know many students (many male students) whose parents are owners of law companies or buisnesses, some of them sleep on money. She tried the "faster way", thought she would met a rich guy while on Ibiza, ended up 15 years later looking worse than my 52 years old mother, living middle class, with a husband that looks like her gay friend.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
My phone literally froze at this exact moment :oops:🤣 (you can even see part of the circle thing in the middle of the pic).

Scammer eyes is at it again with a new sales pitch!!! I mean look at how she constantly says the same thing but acts like it’s the first time: “LADIES, YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS” 🤦‍♀️ Who the hell is STILL falling for this???!! Please, ladies... WHY!??

Anyway. Had to share it in case anyone needs a new avatar. 😂

1619500683152.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The more she fakes it, the more she ages.
Sheep will refer to a "pregnancy glow" again. :rolleyes:
I see a desperate woman trying to cash in once more because in reality of things she knows her time is short. She's old, inexperienced in what really matters and knows she's wasted 15 years of her life (trying wrongly to compensate for it since 2018).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The only way to get pregnant for her is to meet a real milionaire. Then she could accept that sacrifice to have a child, if it can ensure income for life

Reactions: 10
The only way to get pregnant for her is to meet a real milionaire. Then she could accept that sacrifice to have a child, if it can ensure income for life
In one of the lives that has been removed now, she says that she definitely wants to have children, just not now. I somehow am inclined to be skeptical of her really meaning it.

Reactions: 9
When and how did it happen? And she's teaching people about leveling up. She looks so old and fat.
I hope that parents of the young girls who listen to her advice, would forbid them to not go to university. She could have got what she wants so easily 15 years ago when she was skinny, young, natural and cute, by going to study law like her mother. I'm studing law and I know many students (many male students) whose parents are owners of law companies or buisnesses, some of them sleep on money. She tried the "faster way", thought she would met a rich guy while on Ibiza, ended up 15 years later looking worse than my 52 years old mother, living middle class, with a husband that looks like her gay friend.
She looks so... 'used'. Like an old mistress who's time is up.

The more she posts, the more second hand embarrassment I feel.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.