Anna Bey #16 Age, Net Worth, Pregnancy, Graves Disease and A-List Networking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you stuck in a constant cycle of low self-esteem, average Joe men and failure? Do you look at the beautiful women on Instagram, wondering what is it that makes them win while you are in a 50-50 relationship with your bum boyfriend?

You are at the right place if you are not listening to Anna Bey!

Welcome back, my dear inelegant Tattlers or as @laurensanchez says "dear elegant mangoes".

After the successful completion of 15 threads on Aija Raty aka Anna Bey, we have now reached an advanced stage of our gossip session. If you are new to the circus, you are encouraged to go through the Wiki Page and the previous threads where Tattlers have managed to unearth the very essence of the sham called Anna Bey. We have dissected her (poor) life and fashion choices, (poor) personality, (poor) company, (poor) manners and etiquette, (poor) surgeries and hair extensions and (poor) understanding of what the real world looks like.

A Word of Caution: we have no personal enmity with her. A few members have had the (unfortunate) honour of having met her in person, yet all of us are regular people who care about the world and are against the unethical actions of Anna Bey vis-a-vis School of Affluence. We poke fun, we criticise, we downright insult but we don't encourage any harassment of Anna (she is capable of unnecessarily harassing herself very well).

In the previous thread, we saw Anna being suspiciously silent after having pictures of her days as a naked Go-Go dancer revealed and after she sabotaged her own elegant persona by posing a picture where she sat on the lap of her husband's colleague and friend, who she uses as a model for her husband. Conveniently, Graves' disease and menstruation were blamed for her failure to stay active on social media and her friends had to delete accounts/unfollow her as they scraped to save their reputations from the epidemic of scrutiny that Anna brings. Anna also celebrated her birthday very shabbily and there was as much excitement there as the number of expressions Kristen Stewart showed in Twilight. All in all, a dull woman in a dull affair gave us dull tea that we had to sip in a dull manner. The most interesting thing though, has been her recent actions where she seems to be distancing herself from her brand "School of Affluence" And opening a new site related to networking. Another fail, for which we are waiting with drool dripping down our mouths.

NOTE:

Please read the rules of Tattle and follow them and please do not entertain anyone who seeks to censor you by replying and arguing. Just report anything that would violate the rules and let our fantastic moderators do what they do best.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Welcome to Geneva Shore birthday edition. Anna Bey, a member of high society (meaning she is high up on her horse) just had her birthday a couple of days ago. Let’s remember her exquisite birthday. We have seen this beautiful cheap printed canvas bag, what else an A-lister could ask for? This is the only birthday present we have seen and this is more than enough, because ladies, her friends are reciprocating. She sends a cheap bouquet she picked at the grocery store for Lina’s birthday, and now she receives a cheap printed canvas bag. That’s how high society works. If Lina gifted expensive gifts to every BFF she has, she would become broke very quickly. Although that may not be true if she had fewer BFFs. Maybe Lina is the inspiration and the main study material for the new networking scam? We shall find out in Geneva Shore…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Miss Aija has been very busy lately revamping her websites. Her linktree has changed

Millionaire places has become a networking cheatsheet (it's no longer about how to find a rich man). It's now advertised at the bottom of the SOA website.

🚨🚨New Website Alert🚨🚨
School of affluence reviews and blog

The cheatsheets have had a recent revamping too. They're both still super repetitive but the old ones were prettier.

annabey.com has not changed.

The SOA official website has been upgraded.
1) There is a menu tab
2) It's becoming more official with a contact us and team email!
3) Fabulous biography in the About us section
4) We were wrong about her hiding all her past courses and trashy past, she's going to frame her past to fit into her narrative. It's HER truth/lived experience
5) Wow so many courses on offer, there has to be a new one on the way!
6) FAQs? No just countering what the ladies on Tattle say and justifying the price of the course. Spoiler alert: she's not doing any 1-on-1 coaching sadly 😭
7) There's a blog coming soon!

SOTEW
1) The bonuses have changed, there might not be a where to shop cheatsheet anymore 😭 the excel spreadsheet will be missed
2) I can't wait to find out how to "map the mind of the elie woman"! (She's corrected her mistake this afternoon so I think that these changes are happening right now)
3) BTF was who she truly wanted, I mean talk about that dating allure
4) Those ladies from the IVP look very uncomfortable with Anna and nobody knows if they wanted to be used for the SOTEW marketing campaign

Anna's birthday
It was on the 29th March. Those tote bags must have been her party bags from the lavish and elegant party she hosted that no one shared any pictures of on social media

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Welcome to Geneva Shore birthday edition. Anna Bey, a member of high society (meaning she is high up on her horse) just had her birthday a couple of days ago. Let’s remember her exquisite birthday. We have seen this beautiful cheap printed canvas bag, what else an A-lister could ask for? This is the only birthday present we have seen and this is more than enough, because ladies, her friends are reciprocating. She sends a cheap bouquet she picked at the grocery store for Lina’s birthday, and now she receives a cheap printed canvas bag. That’s how high society works. If Lina gifted expensive gifts to every BFF she has, she would become broke very quickly. Although that may not be true if she had fewer BFFs. Maybe Lina is the inspiration and the main study material for the new networking scam? We shall find out in Geneva Shore…
I can't breathe, LMAO @white_cat you are too good😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You use this photo with another man and slap the word DATING on top. I can't believe how disrespectful she is - emasculating her husband by using a picture of her with another man, who happens to also work for the same company and rank higher!

Reactions: 27
I almost spat my tea out 😂, you are a legend @white_cat

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Miss Aija has been very busy lately revamping her websites. Her linktree has changed

Millionaire places has become a networking cheatsheet (it's no longer about how to find a rich man). It's now advertised at the bottom of the SOA website.

🚨🚨New Website Alert🚨🚨
School of affluence reviews and blog

The cheatsheets have had a recent revamping too. They're both still super repetitive but the old ones were prettier.

annabey.com has not changed.

The SOA official website has been upgraded.
1) There is a menu tab
2) It's becoming more official with a contact us and team email!
3) Fabulous biography in the About us section
4) We were wrong about her hiding all her past courses and trashy past, she's going to frame her past to fit into her narrative. It's HER truth/lived experience
5) Wow so many courses on offer, there has to be a new one on the way!
6) FAQs? No just countering what the ladies on Tattle say and justifying the price of the course. Spoiler alert: she's not doing any 1-on-1 coaching sadly 😭
7) There's a blog coming soon!

SOTEW
1) The bonuses have changed, there might not be a where to shop cheatsheet anymore 😭 the excel spreadsheet will be missed
2) I can't wait to find out how to "map the mind of the elie woman"! (She's corrected her mistake this afternoon so I think that these changes are happening right now)
3) BTF was who she truly wanted, I mean talk about that dating allure
4) Those ladies from the IVP look very uncomfortable with Anna and nobody knows if they wanted to be used for the SOTEW marketing campaign

Anna's birthday
It was on the 29th March. Those tote bags must have been her party bags from the lavish and elegant party she hosted that no one shared any pictures of on social media
Have half a mind to contact IVP and ask if they know their former students are being used in Anna Bey's marketing and if they are officially associated with her.

I'm so bored with Anna and her content now, that Tattle is my only entertainment. Let's count what she's not giving us:

• No luxury home content from the tiny flat
  • No elegant staycation/vacations - too cheap to go to Gstaad Palace like everyone else
  • No proof of A list connections, or even any friends (she received no invite to Lina's party)
*Let's be clear, Lina is more like C list anyway
  • No actions of a normal haIGH sOciEty woman, such as charity balls, private shopping invites, etc.
  • No horse purchase as she claimed she was on the brink of choosing one (nowhere to put a horse in her flat anyway)
  • No luxurious honeymoon
  • No extravagant Russian hoe flower bouquet or even ONE single gift from her "husband" friends or family

To sum up the content in one word - YAWN.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Maybe you can find her using some “Maping”....
Must be like vaping coz Anna is so good at blowing smoke.

I can not believe HOW MUCH she have milked this stupid photo.
I just checked and "maping" is still there!
The grammar and spelling is atrocious across the board as well as the hyperbolic language she uses 🤮

I love how she claims to have helped thousands of women but there are barely half a dozen reviews from "successful students"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think we need to send this info to coffeezilla on YouTube. He exposes scammers who sell programs like this.
I just read that photo above about her school description...wtf? Pioneer? She’s giving so much false hype.

Reactions: 19
I think we need to send this info to coffeezilla on YouTube. He exposes scammers who sell programs like this.
I just read that photo above about her school description...wtf? Pioneer? She’s giving so much false hype.
Coffeezilla we need to organise a group effort to either email or repeatedly tag him on YT with the same phrase or keywords. His audience seems to be mostly male so maybe SOA not so interesting for his audience.

Reactions: 7
@ the person talking about the muslim woman in the previous thread

Were you talking about Mina ? (The universe guru on YT )

Reactions: 1
Coffeezilla we need to organise a group effort to either email or repeatedly tag him on YT with the same phrase or keywords. His audience seems to be mostly male so maybe SOA not so interesting for his audience.
He just did a video exposing a housewife who was charged with embezzlement or something. I think he just likes exposing scammers. And SOA has so many suspicious inconsistencies. I watch his stuff and he exposes people when they overinflated their egos and credentials

Reactions: 8
He just did a video exposing a housewife who was charged with embezzlement or something. I think he just likes exposing scammers. And SOA has so many suspicious inconsistencies. I watch his stuff and he exposes people when they overinflated their egos and credentials
Then let’s organise a consistent comment to tag him in or with or email ATTN: ________

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.