Anna Bey #16 Age, Net Worth, Pregnancy, Graves Disease and A-List Networking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So... who’s the guy in the back walking out of her closet? LOL 😂 ahhh the a Mango dress. So Lina said in her stories that it’s Anna’s birthday..... hmmm..... how old is she? Also why isn’t she dancing with everyone, it’s not like she’s never danced in front of people before 😝 This “birthday celebration” looks more like friends hanging out.

Where is the cake? Or is cake not included at birthdays anymore? 😩😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So... who’s the guy in the back walking out of her closet? LOL 😂 ahhh the a Mango dress. So Lina said in her stories that it’s Anna’s birthday..... hmmm..... how old is she? Also why isn’t she dancing with everyone, it’s not like she’s never danced in front of people before 😝 This “birthday celebration” looks more like friends hanging out.

My goodness, these people are too poor. The food is terrible. Always terrible. Quite insulting.

Guess fake rich people don't eat. They just drink and pop pills.

The guy storming out is the thousandaire banker she bagged. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The fact that she keeps filming people that she’s clearly not friends with in their vulnerable moments (drunk) really just shows she’s never had friends or a social life. She does NOT know how to behave in social settings. Who wants to be filmed drunk and be posted onto an Instagram page about “elegant” ladies that has 300k followers!?
She’s very clearly feels out of place and filming like a creep to keep herself busy. I cringe every time she does this! Stop!
It's elite drunk networking my dear. Or she is using it to blackmail them later.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@EroticaQueen That’s hilarious as she wasn’t invited to Lina’s b-day celebration which was about a week ago! :LOL: And again, so rude of Anna to not bring Lina a belated gift as she’s the hostess anyway.

No flowers, balloons, cake or gifts for Anna! Lol except that nasty yellow canvas bag that read: “We love you Anna Bey” 😂 omg, they must really not like her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

The hummus buffet again. Lina is laughing at her😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can some explain that? Ths is affluent party? I'm middle class form western Europe and in my country when you host a part there should be so much food that you can't see the table. I would be asahmed to give that to people. And where are decorations, floweres, candles, napkins? No wonder they are so drunk if they didn't eat anything solid before drinking.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The hummus buffet again. Lina is laughing at her😂
I'm sorry, I judge. Mama would spank my hiney if I ever threw any sort of "celebration" with that kind of food and with that "presentation". It's both distasteful and tasteless, as if you got them all straight from the market, opened the packages and dumped everything on the first plate you see available. It's not a matter of lack of affluence and class, but of attention and affection. Food and love are intertwined. I was raised this way. That thing as I said is insulting and if you don't mind being treated like that then you certainly belong to that environment.

Reactions: 19
Btw u guys i think she deleted that story for what i believe is jealousy towards the girl she is standing next ..she kinda looks like her but with hair😂 she is no more the pretty woman in there and feels threatened especially with that past. .ohh what an elegant party "fit for their age" party they had last night..this isn't affluence not even at the slightest .. although people believe lawyers have it easy with words and so on its hard for me not to think how boring this party was for them to result to this .. whatever this is.. Lastly gurl is showing us hair hair in the middle of a party or something image how cringy it would have been for others to see her retiring for the conversation to go take a video ..btw what curls that hold longer miss. Are these even considered curls ?😂they not even wavy ..oh this is why she has her hair by the side all time cos of the lack of em

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
When you're talking about hair, depending on the type of it there's a thing called "day after" which goes for how long the curls or waves last after any kind of stylization and how good they still look. In Aija's case can't say she had any. She acts as if she already knows how to use stuff. Doesn't bother to read manuals or search for tutorials on YT. Was so HIGH last night that started to see curls in her head.
Wonder how long will she keep that styler. I give it 2 months and she'll never mention it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s just weird how once she moved to Geneva her physical appearance & style in general took a huge nosedive.

She became so obsessed with trying to “look affluent” that she also became blind to her reflection in the mirror. I think the image consultant wannabe “certification” screwed her up..and she’s never been able to recover since!

Don’t know how people find this inspiring. Newsflash!! You don’t need a certification to dress like this!! 👇:rolleyes:

View attachment 522069

View attachment 522053

View attachment 522054

View attachment 522055

View attachment 522110

View attachment 522057

View attachment 522059
Also in London and prior to last year, she was regularly changing up her looks because she was buying high street fashion (thought Mango was a no no, Anna? 🤨). My guess is a) less shopping opportunities because of the pandemic and lockdowns unless you buy online, and b) she has budget constraints and now that she insists on buying designer only, she is forced to mix and match what she already has and as a result, she is coming up with naff outfits. So no other blazers to go with that Mango dress (if you absolutely had to put a blazer with it)? No heels or other shoes to put with that dress instead of those mismatched boots? I think Anna has hit a financial snag that is affecting the wardrobe department! And that, ladies, is where most other influencers get their new clothes: endorsements and collaborations. Don't you think it's odd that Anna hasn't bagged any of these?

Exactly. She sees people as stepping stones on her way up the greasy pole. That’s why she calls herself an opportunist! People need to take her word for it.. straight out of the horses mouth.

She tries to convince everyone that she’s been through this miraculous “transformation” but looking at her old pics against what she posted today, she’s the same sloppy, smelly Rat! The only difference is now she wears dresses not jeans.

View attachment 522385

View attachment 522386
Opportunist is an insult. She sounds like the type of person is used to people pointing out her personality flaws and bats them off by playing semantics with the words they use. Maybe you should check out the mainstream definition of those words, not your own spin, Anna?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She doesn’t want to be seen in high street clothes and because she has limited herself to designer only, her style has deteriorated. It’s because she can only afford the sale sections or the Outnet, which always ends up having random designer pieces that didn’t sell that well. Her style is mismatched and terrible because she believes the only value an outfit has is the brand name as opposed to the actual overall style of the outfit.

The boots last night were a terrible addition to an already struggling outfit. I do wonder how on Earth she believes she is qualified to give out style advice when she can barely dress herself. Also bragging about your curls still staying in even after a run is a little bit disgusting - sure you can do a ‘curl/product test’ but surely when you’re at home and not when you’re going to a dinner party. And even so - I wouldn’t admit it publicly online if I ever did lol

Reactions: 24
She doesn’t want to be seen in high street clothes and because she has limited herself to designer only, her style has deteriorated. It’s because she can only afford the sale sections or the Outnet, which always ends up having random designer pieces that didn’t sell that well. Her style is mismatched and terrible because she believes the only value an outfit has is the brand name as opposed to the actual overall style of the outfit.

The boots last night were a terrible addition to an already struggling outfit. I do wonder how on Earth she believes she is qualified to give out style advice when she can barely dress herself. Also bragging about your curls still staying in even after a run is a little bit disgusting - sure you can do a ‘curl/product test’ but surely when you’re at home and not when you’re going to a dinner party. And even so - I wouldn’t admit it publicly online if I ever did lol
Exactly. That outfit was... like so matron like. I didn’t think it could get worse and then she added the jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That gray look 🤮
Monochromatic styles do tend to look good, and a lot of fashion influencers recommend it to look expensive. For most people it seems to work...
I have never seen someone fail fashion so badly 😱 I guess putting together ridiculous outfits is the only thing she’s consistent about.

Reactions: 13
@CherryBerry25 posted this first, but lol they made her Miranda, as in Cynthia Nixon's Miranda from SATC 🤣
That's actually so funny.
A year ago: "Be a lady they said" (Cynthia Nixon) took down my video! :mad:
Now: I am dressed like Miranda (also Cynthia Nixon) 💃
I wonder who decided how everyone should dress, probably Lina, her place, her rules. Aija even said in the video that Miranda was the worst dressed in the series :LOL: poor girl had to suck it up and dress like her least favourite character :LOL:

• Haha
Regardless of if it's elegant or not, it gets annoying when people talk about their sicknesses day in and day out. The sound like hypochondriacs or someone try to garner sympathy. We said Anna was going against her rules by talking about diseases, but she is going way beyond basic social etiquette by that being the ONLY thing she talks about. Your followers know you have graves disease and that being the reason why you've been inactive, but you don't have to remind them every. single. day.

That's actually so funny.
A year ago: "Be a lady they said" (Cynthia Nixon) took down my video! :mad:
Now: I am dressed like Miranda (also Cynthia Nixon) 💃
I wonder who decided how everyone should dress, probably Lina, her place, her rules. Aija even said in the video that Miranda was the worst dressed in the series :LOL: poor girl had to suck it up and dress like her least favourite character :LOL:
this is it ladies an example of an unsuccessful attempt to climb up the ladder. how desperate :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Btw u guys i think she deleted that story for what i believe is jealousy towards the girl she is standing next ..she kinda looks like her but with hair😂 she is no more the pretty woman in there and feels threatened especially with that past. .ohh what an elegant party "fit for their age" party they had last night..this isn't affluence not even at the slightest .. although people believe lawyers have it easy with words and so on its hard for me not to think how boring this party was for them to result to this .. whatever this is.. Lastly gurl is showing us hair hair in the middle of a party or something image how cringy it would have been for others to see her retiring for the conversation to go take a video ..btw what curls that hold longer miss. Are these even considered curls ?😂they not even wavy ..oh this is why she has her hair by the side all time cos of the lack of em
Yes, she is straight up delusional as she stands there.. hand combing her dirty nasty hair in the middle of a party talking about how the curl holds better on extensions...except there are no curls, just flat pieces of hair that look unkempt.
You can tell she basically found some “good lighting” and thought this selfie video would be flattering (maybe showing her dress in a better light compared to at her house) but instead it only makes her look so self-centered & ill mannered.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.