Anna Archer “Fitness”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her breast reduction did have to do with her body image. If she truly was recovered and at peace with her body she would not feel the need to spend thousands of dollars on a surgery to change the way she is. And then she complains about it!!
i personally believe people should be able to get surgery without judgement if they have the money to do so and it would make them happier and it doesn’t harm anyone else, however, as someone recovering from an eating disorder, i think anna wanted to look as small as possible, and often times bigger boobs can distort your figure when you wear clothes by making you look ‘bulkier’, i think a breast reduction is a great idea for someone struggling with back pain as a result of the weight of their boobs as i know it’s an inconvenience, but she wanted one so when she leant forward at the gym you couldn’t see her boobs, it’s kind of bizarre to me that her reasoning was gym-based instead of how it makes her feel

Reactions: 4
I'm really liking her new podcast!
But I am nosy - does anyone know who her past and current BFs are?
me too! i listened to the second one last night and was genuinely listening, it wasn’t just background noise. i’ve been able to relate in a few ways and it’s been quite an interesting process for myself to take that in.

not sure on her bfs tbh but would be interesting…

Reactions: 1
I love how open she is in them. Its like almost listening to someone elses therapy session? Its shows when she gives advice etc thats its come from a place of experience and love as she has been through it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Who’s her knew boyfriend? Also wondering what’s going to happen to Milly now that Anna is moving

Kinda off topic as I was going to post this on the fitness Instagramers thread but it’s locked, does anyone follow em_fitx on tiktok/insta? She really reminds me of early Anna where she blew up a bit on tiktok for WIEIAD’s and weight loss content but has now got ridiculously skinny/shredded and constantly body checks. Doesn’t look a healthy weight at all now and doesn’t post herself eating much anymore either (don’t recommend looking her up for anyone who may be triggered/found Anna triggering!)

Reactions: 3
Kinda off topic as I was going to post this on the fitness Instagramers thread but it’s locked, does anyone follow em_fitx on tiktok/insta? She really reminds me of early Anna where she blew up a bit on tiktok for WIEIAD’s and weight loss content but has now got ridiculously skinny/shredded and constantly body checks. Doesn’t look a healthy weight at all now and doesn’t post herself eating much anymore either (don’t recommend looking her up for anyone who may be triggered/found Anna triggering!)
I used to be a fan of her but recently had to unfollow/block on everything, got a bit too triggering for me🙁

Reactions: 2
completely agree it’s like anna 2.0

I was also thinking the exact same thing regarding Emma’s fitness journey… she defo deletes comments that suggest her lifestyle and appearance is disordered and restrictive. Lately she has done a disappearing act though. Maybe she is taking a break from social media considering some worried comments asking her to ’look after herself’ have remained on some of her posts on tiktok, but with a recent (body checking) video she turned the comments off as a lot of people were saying she looked unwell and that she had taken her weight loss journey too far.

I was also thinking the exact same thing regarding Emma’s fitness journey… she defo deletes comments that suggest her lifestyle and appearance is disordered and restrictive. Lately she has done a disappearing act though. Maybe she is taking a break from social media considering some worried comments asking her to ’look after herself’ have remained on some of her posts on tiktok, but with a recent (body checking) video she turned the comments off as a lot of people were saying she looked unwell and that she had taken her weight loss journey too far.
From one of her recent videos she filmed a clip of her writing in her journal… she mentions how low her weight is and a visit to the doctor that suggests things aren’t good. She also says she feels really weak at the gym and has received comments from her grandparents that she looks too thin, but she doesn’t see it. it seems her mum has found her someone to talk to, so I hope that really helps her. It’s so sad to keep seeing these fitness influencers lose their way and being publicised online for all to see :(

Attachments

Last edited:

From one of her recent videos she filmed a clip of her writing in her journal… she mentions how low her weight is and a visit to the doctor that suggests things aren’t good. She also says she feels really weak at the gym and has received comments from her grandparents that she looks too thin, but she doesn’t see it. it seems her mum has found her someone to talk to, so I hope that really helps her. It’s so sad to keep seeing these fitness influencers lose their way and being publicised online for all to see :(
Something about a blood test 😵💫

I know this isnt her page, but its been mentioned recently. Emma Mailer (@em_fitx) put a video on tiktok about starting ed recovery!!!