Anna Archer “Fitness”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i watched her new full day of eating video and i can’t help but feel like she’s still being kind of disordered? she had a smoothie and a thin slice of toast for breakfast and then some pasta and kale, a protein bar and the tiniest pot of ice cream ever, and some cod with the leftover pasta (small portion) - it sounds like a lot when i’m listing it but watching it and all the stuff she did throughout the day she should be eating more than that? she also mentioned she’s ‘gone off meat recently’ which correct me if i’m wrong didn't she do that last time as a way of restricting herself?

Reactions: 1
i watched her new full day of eating video and i can’t help but feel like she’s still being kind of disordered? she had a smoothie and a thin slice of toast for breakfast and then some pasta and kale, a protein bar and the tiniest pot of ice cream ever, and some cod with the leftover pasta (small portion) - it sounds like a lot when i’m listing it but watching it and all the stuff she did throughout the day she should be eating more than that? she also mentioned she’s ‘gone off meat recently’ which correct me if i’m wrong didn't she do that last time as a way of restricting herself?
I guess its just one day, so its quite hard to tell I guess. She lives with Milly who is mostly plant based, and has mentioned before she belives a lot in the vegan ideal but didnt think it was healthy for her in recovery, so its probably not her restricting x

Reactions: 2
Very random but I have some mutual friends with Anna and she seems like a down to earth girl and also she had a fling with her friend Ellis Giles in 2021 for awhile lol don’t know much about him tho

Anyone seen the new YouTube vid….?
yeah, not sure how i feel about her slipping into veganism again, also how she was saying something ‘freaks her out’ about fake meat so she’s basically only eating what she deems whole foods and unprocessed foods, something is screaming at me that she’s slipping back into restriction without even realising it

yeah, not sure how i feel about her slipping into veganism again, also how she was saying something ‘freaks her out’ about fake meat so she’s basically only eating what she deems whole foods and unprocessed foods, something is screaming at me that she’s slipping back into restriction without even realising it
Couldn’t have worded that better myself!
I really hope that she doesn’t slip back into old habits, I’ve been enjoying her post-recovery content and - as somebody who used to suffer with an ED - the move to whole foods feels like a massive red flag. She has gone from eating meat products and extremely processed foods (like protein bars) to then being grossed out by them in such a short period of time. I know that in the height of my ED, I adopted the same approach to cut my calories without creating suspicion so this change can be quite triggering. Hope it’s not the case, but for my own sake I’m going to distance myself from watching her YT content as a precaution.
However, with all of that being said, I feel like Anna is a lot more self-aware now. I just hope she maintains the great image which she has been portraying since her recovery. The post-recovery content has been so comforting, enjoyable and relatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Couldn’t have worded that better myself!
I really hope that she doesn’t slip back into old habits, I’ve been enjoying her post-recovery content and - as somebody who used to suffer with an ED - the move to whole foods feels like a massive red flag. She has gone from eating meat products and extremely processed foods (like protein bars) to then being grossed out by them in such a short period of time. I know that in the height of my ED, I adopted the same approach to cut my calories without creating suspicion so this change can be quite triggering. Hope it’s not the case, but for my own sake I’m going to distance myself from watching her YT content as a precaution.
However, with all of that being said, I feel like Anna is a lot more self-aware now. I just hope she maintains the great image which she has been portraying since her recovery. The post-recovery content has been so comforting, enjoyable and relatable.
i’m the same, it’s important to put yourself first and if you feel like her content could get triggering try not to watch it, no influencer’s videos are worth putting yourself in a vulnerable position for, i also noted she seems to not just eat and enjoy food, she seems focused on macros a lot still, which imo is still a trait of disordered eating, she never just says ‘i’m cooking this because it’s what i’m craving’, it’s ‘im making red lentil pasta because it’s packed with protein’ etc. as if she has to justify all her choices, she also seems to only shop at whole foods type places and was really excited in her recent video to have bought a chocolate bar that was smaller than the palm of her hand

Anyone seen the new YouTube vid….?
Literally jumped on here as soon as I saw it. Getting major deja vu:( it’s also the justification of why she’s eating everything like the lentil pasta just cuz it’s high in protein. Idk but I feel since summer is on the way this might be a motive

Came straighttttttttt here. Defo slipping back into disordered habits whether she knows it or not

• Sad
The rant in her new video reminds me of the old days where she’d get called out in the comments and try and angrily switch it on the commenter telling them they have unresolved issues….like its such an anger driven way of trying to switch the blame on the fans in her comments sections as soon as people call her on her tit

Did anyone else see that she deleted some new videos? I wanted to watch them but bu the time I was able to get back around, they weren’t there. One of the videos was a chat about ed behaviors.

Has anyone noticed she doesn’t use butter on her bread ever. Even that loaf thing she made milky wanted to put jam and butter but Anna didn’t.

Has anyone noticed she doesn’t use butter on her bread ever. Even that loaf thing she made milky wanted to put jam and butter but Anna didn’t.
i thought that too! she said something about how because it’s so moist she didn’t want butter on it but if it was drier she definitely would, it just felt like she was overcompensating with her explanation to me

She brought back the videos now. I liked how she said she is not putting all the focus on counting calories anymore, but it sure does seem like she is slightly falling back into more of that disordered mindset. I thought she was a good example of someone who overcame an ed (as someone who struggled and is overcoming one as well) but now I am starting to think twice. I think she could use her past experiences to really inspire other people who are going through ed s but she did mention that “clean eating” is a trigger for some people.

I haven’t watched Anna in a long time but I thought I’d give her another chance but I just don’t like her vibe at all, she just gives me a really odd feeling. Her latest video is SCREAMING relapse and she just always looks SO miserable? The way she was talking about yoga too just strikes me as wanting to be more like Mills now they hang out together more - she just morphs into the people in her life. She should be dropped from GS really. She contributes nothing now.

Reactions: 7
Watching her talk about her breast reduction in her last blog is also TERRIFYING. This girl is not right. She wanted her breasts reduced so they basically couldn’t be seen in a sports bra if she was bent over doing rows?! WEAR HIGHER COVERAGE TOPS THEN? If
you literally wear a bra and then complain about your boobs being on show I don’t know what you want. She wanted a breast reduction to look smaller 100%. She’s unhealthy and shouldn’t have a public profile.

Reactions: 7
Watching her talk about her breast reduction in her last blog is also TERRIFYING. This girl is not right. She wanted her breasts reduced so they basically couldn’t be seen in a sports bra if she was bent over doing rows?! WEAR HIGHER COVERAGE TOPS THEN? If
you literally wear a bra and then complain about your boobs being on show I don’t know what you want. She wanted a breast reduction to look smaller 100%. She’s unhealthy and shouldn’t have a public profile.
I'm bleeping sorry but what? Are you deranged? This is completely wrong. She didn't want her boobs on show because of unwanted male attention in the gym? Which she has literally said before?

I'm bleeping sorry but what? Are you deranged? This is completely wrong. She didn't want her boobs on show because of unwanted male attention in the gym? Which she has literally said before?
I think her breast reduction did have to do with her body image. If she truly was recovered and at peace with her body she would not feel the need to spend thousands of dollars on a surgery to change the way she is. And then she complains about it!!