Anna Archer “Fitness”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that she may look like she’s thriving, but I’ve noticed she still 100% doesn’t eat enough to fit with her new lifestyle. My girl be running mad distance for the marathon. I just see this as another ploy to satisfy her disorder ngl.

I agree that she may look like she’s thriving, but I’ve noticed she still 100% doesn’t eat enough to fit with her new lifestyle. My girl be running mad distance for the marathon. I just see this as another ploy to satisfy her disorder ngl.
I dare to disagree, she is quite open about how she doesn’t post all she eats on social media? Like if she was doing WIEIAD’s fair enough, but since she went to Bali she hasn’t really posted all she has eaten except if its at some cool restaurant or the Coconut Collective place, and when she has it has looked plentiful?

Reactions: 3
I take back everything I said. She’s thriving and posting what she wants to make her happy. After seeing her recent Instagram stories I was completely in the wrong as what you see online is only 1% of their day. My sincere apologies

Reactions: 1
I absolutely love anna and millys friendship, so genuine and so nice to see on social media when 90% of these influencer friendships are just fake to help them climb the social ladder

i agree she is getting slimmer again
I assumed this was just a result of endurance training - I’m similarly built to Anna and have also started endurance training and I have lost some muscle and look visibly smaller. For me it’s just my body adapting to the sport :)

I believe they're broken up, she's looking for flats by herself and not going back to travelling that her and max were doing together

I believe they're broken up, she's looking for flats by herself and not going back to travelling that her and max were doing together
You can see him in the video in her London marathon photo dump - he's picking her up off the floor?

Reactions: 4
Not me crying with her at the end of the marathon in her recent vlog🥲
I’ve put myself in the ballot for the marathon and I would looove to have that feeling!

Reactions: 1
Oh my she is definitely slimming down again. Even her face, shoulders, etc look recognizably thinner and smaller

Reactions: 8
She’s lost a huge amount of weight again in a short time. I hope it doesn’t continue or she at least addresses it to her vulnerable audience!