Anna Archer “Fitness”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah! Totally agree, although she does seem to have a naturally very muscular physique and can do gymnastics etc. Wonder whether her losing weight therefore looks more dramatic than for other people?? That said, she's on holiday and seems to be like eating her own food not eating with the group etc, which is really sad to see :-( I hope she's ok

Reactions: 3
I find her so triggering, I swear she made a tiktok responding to someone asking her to address why she doesn't have periods saying that it was weird to ask about her menstrual cycle but I can't find it now. But i think that is so triggering I feel as though she brushed it off as if its normal

Reactions: 7
don't know if anyone else saw but she also deleted a tiktok like last week I think?? which had gone semi-viral and had a lot more concerned comments than usual. she said in it she'd walked a crazy amount, like 16km?? potentially more? eek I don't know... she must feel so much pressure to maintain her physique, having so quickly built a successful brand/image off the back of such rapid weight loss. there was another tiktok eluding to that also... in response to a comment saying 'you've gained a few pounds' (inappropriate), she mimed along to an audio that went like 'comments don't usually hurt but this one got me.' like weight gain is something she can't confront/is fearful of? I hope she's okay. <3

Reactions: 2
I really love her as a creator she seems v genuine but she posted before and after photos in a tiktok and that's what really flagged up to me maybe she's not ok like her before figure was very slim already I understand people want to tone but she seems embarrassed she looked that way when like she had a perfectly normal body

Reactions: 2
Totally agree! As though then she was living in some suboptimal body even though that had been her shape her whole life until lockdown...

I do think the whole 'I don't count calories' stuff is false though... so much plain food, nothing is ever a 'dish' it's always individual components that are easy to track etc

Reactions: 3
Totally agree! As though then she was living in some suboptimal body even though that had been her shape her whole life until lockdown...

I do think the whole 'I don't count calories' stuff is false though... so much plain food, nothing is ever a 'dish' it's always individual components that are easy to track etc
I've done diet and excerise like alot of people for a while and my results are slow But my PT told me that's completely normal you shouldn't be dropping loads of weight quickly if you're doing it in a healthy and sustainable manner

Like those nourish bowls she eats that see only about 200-300 cals yes that's fine if you're eating loads with it like throughout the day but that seemed to be the only meal she was having

Reactions: 4
Also baffled how she is a gymshark athlete already. It’s like they’re rewarding her drastic transformation and could put out a message if you do this and go viral we will make you an “athlete”

Reactions: 4
She seems like a nice girl but I wish she wouldn’t constantly promote her before/after. I swear she even admitted in an old tiktok that she was eating too little for a while - the amount of weight she lost in such a short period proves it wasn’t done healthily too! She does appear to be eating more than she did a month or two ago - she was only eating like 1700kcal while working out twice a day and doing over 10k steps which is far too little?! Definitely got strong ED/Orthorexia vibes from her.

Reactions: 7