Anna Archer “Fitness”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest YouTube vid was acc lovely to watch, she seems v down to earth and much more secure in herself and humble
my exact thoughts!!

her personality comes through so much more now and she seems happy with herself and her life. it’s great to see 🙂 her content is good because you can tell she does everything she does now, because she enjoys it and is intuitively eating & exercising

Reactions: 3
I think living with milly is having a great impact on herself she seems so happy these days

Reactions: 5
Her tiktok these days is so refreshing, girl is eating normal carbs again like bread and white pasta, and she looks amazing go Anna go xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her tiktok these days is so refreshing, girl is eating normal carbs again like bread and white pasta, and she looks amazing go Anna go xx
i’m so happy for her, she seems genuinely happy and enjoying her life. i almost feel proud every time i watch her stories 😅 she’s progressed so much!

Reactions: 2
She is glowing at the minute and seems to be radiating happiness. Im not a fan of the massively oversized clothing she seems to be going for and i hope its more a case of fashion/comfort then trying to hide her amazing body!

Reactions: 5
Aww I'm still loving her content - she's become a really transparent and refreshing presence IMO!

Reactions: 4
Aww I'm still loving her content - she's become a really transparent and refreshing presence IMO!
agree !! she definitely seems a lot less lost / confused about what she wants to do and if that’s true then i am very happy for her

Reactions: 2
the only thing that's bothering me is her 10k time, i run quite a lot and i'm not nearly as fast 🙃 genuinely very impressed

while I defo think she is much healthier/happier I have noticed such bad habits creep back in such as 'flora light' and only eating high protein etc?? maybe I'm just reading into it too much