Anna Archer “Fitness”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I’m pissed. Why is she posting about fake eyelashes and tit. Like they make people feel good. Some people have anxiety and pluck off their eyelashes without knowing so that can b really damaging. It angers me to think she promotes that like it’s normal. I’m glad she’s happy without the fake ones. But some people may be reliant on them just to get past that initial anxiety

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry this new persona is so strange to me…the OTT reaction to eating food. This seed cycling thing, oh boy 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Anyone else seen Leila Hannouns new YouTube video? She’s been dropped by Gymshark for not “fitting the brand anymore” because she’s not technically an athlete…I wonder how many more they will drop 👀 ☕

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Okay there isnt a millyg fit thread, BUT PLEASE has anyone else seen her tiktok of her trying to buy food for people in BALHAM and cries when people say no

Does anybody else find her new crazy quirky girl personality so annoying or is it just me? My toes curl every time she comes up on my FYP!

Reactions: 5
Does anybody else find her new crazy quirky girl personality so annoying or is it just me? My toes curl every time she comes up on my FYP!
Omg yes. I can’t watch her videos on YT anymore bc I find her so irritating. I used to love her. I still do like her but this new personality grates on me.

Reactions: 3
she's so hyper ALL the time its so jarring
i saw one of her recent tiktoks where she says she has ‘potential adhd’, i wonder if she’s trying to play up to that but it really comes across like she’s a caricature of someone with adhd created by someone who doesn’t really know a lot about it

Reactions: 4
i saw one of her recent tiktoks where she says she has ‘potential adhd’, i wonder if she’s trying to play up to that but it really comes across like she’s a caricature of someone with adhd created by someone who doesn’t really know a lot about it
Yeah she’s deffo jumping on the tiktok adhd trend sadly

Yeah she’s actually so jarring atm…I used to LOVE her content, find her super chill/down to earth but recently jheez! This quirky girl aesthetic thing she’s trying to do really needs to be re evaluated 😭😂
---
I’m sorry what is this…and yeah you probably did wake up your neighbour's! Have some respect 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
ive just discovered her cos she keeps popping up on my feed and im BAFFLED at how this girl has a following… shes so obnoxious and out of touch i cant believe people enjoy her content

Reactions: 4