Anna Archer “Fitness”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yep she always used to eat so much greek yog and she’s going back to all her old foods with the apple oats and the high volume of melon as well
Haha yes and acts like she’s doing something quirky and huge when she eats a whole load of melon

It's feeling like she just wants more views and likes, since WIEAD videos were what got her popular in the first place. Because, if she truly wanted to just give meal inspiration, she could make recipes/show random meals (like a whole post for just "breakfast ideas") not WIEAD where some of the foods aren't even meals or homemade so they don't really inspire any cooking.
The biggest issue I find with these “meals” is that she started off by creating lower calorie versions of normal people meals through substitution. Is that not what she’s still doing by billing her pasta up with veggies and omitting cheese and replacing it with Greek yogurt to make her pesto creamy

Reactions: 5
she’s posted an fdoe reel on ig... is it just me or is all the food she eats low fat? she uses greek yogurt(presumably fat free) in her oats(instead of pb, chocolate, like she did during her initial recovery month), as a spread in her wrap(instead of mayo or a sauce w fat), and as the main ingredient of her pasta dressing(instead of cheese/pesto). am i missing something or is she not eating enough fat? most of the animal meat she eats is lean protein too. it really reminds me of how she used to eat.
i am really confused tbh because this recent WIEIAD looks exactly like how she used to eat, the same foods, same amount etc. didn’t this way of eating literally give her an ED and make her miserable and restricted? just confused because she always claimed to eat 2000+ calories and claims to be eating enough now (but it’s the same as before) and is all fine now but wasn’t before?! SO confusing.

also claims to have dealt with extreme hunger but how? if she never restricted?? i just don’t see what’s different now… always feel such constant confusion when i watch her content. it’s always up and down, always entering new phases and going back to old ones. honestly shocking that she has such a huge platform when she’s all over the place and promotes such sh*t

Reactions: 7
How is she claiming that she put on 15 kilos (33lbs) when she started recovery?? She would have to be eating 8-10k calories per day for that to be possible

Reactions: 4
do you think shes dating one of the guys she wwent to ibiza with?
ooo who are you thinking?🤔

“I calculated the macros” sorry but she would not be allowed to be tracking AT ALL if she was in ED recovery. Slippery slope if you ask me..
Someone get this girl under nhs eating disorder recovery this is probably such a slap in the face to people who’s parents cook their meals because they aren’t allowed to know the calories and macros smh

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
i think maybe joe?? but then someone in the comments said she was going out with one of the others, so i'm not sure

in the videos she looks like she's flirting with them ALL tbh

Reactions: 2
not anna saying that this week that’s she’s eaten more calories and carbs than ever when her fdoe from this week was basically the same as she used to eat? feeling confused rn…

Reactions: 5
she is back to her old ways-body checking in every story she posts of herself.

tbh i feel kinda bad for anna-shes either in denial that she still has an ed or shes just tryna maintain her social media following

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
tbh i feel kinda bad for anna-shes either in denial that she still has an ed or shes just tryna maintain her social media following
Defo a combination of both and I want to say to keep her sponsorships too (with Gymshark at least, where she has to promote the clothing by wearing it).

Also, I do think she is eating slightly differently. Instead of 6 smaller 200/300 cal meals, she's doing 3 larger calorie meals. So, in her mind, maybe she thinks this is better/healthier, but I feel like the calories end up being around the same. And if she is eating more (or just thinks she is), I feel like she's being working out quite a lot to compensate for that.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 680236
Hey All,
Does Katie Fitness have a tattle? Should we make one?

I find her extremely triggering especially when she says about it being “a pretty quick session” yet being done in just under an hour!! That’s a long workout in my eyes :(
She really triggers me

View attachment 680240
if you look closely, you can see she’s gone out and ordered a sugar free drink too! There’s no way she’s fully recovered!🥲 and shes giving advice out to others!! x
Can someone make a thread for Katie fitness

Reactions: 1
Anna's asking her followers for tips on deadlifts lmao.
And then she posted this TikTok, with the caption "~a personal trainer~" I'm so sorry but how can you be a personal trainer when you don't know how to do deadlifts and how is she a Gymshark athlete when she has to ask her followers for help on form

Sidenote: found this TikTok where she talks about hating deadlifts...

I'm not sure why she's pushing herself so aggressively to learn how to do them when she doesn't like them. Like, I understand if she wasn't recovering from an eating disorder and was just a person trying to become a personal trainer where she would need to know how to do the exercise even if she hated doing it. But, she is recovering from an ED and it just doesn't make sense to me that she would even work out in recovery let alone do workouts she doesn't even like (seems like she's just doing them to get more exercise in/calories burnt).

Why is she posting meals w 50g + of protein lol does she not know anything over 30-35 G isn’t gonna be absorbed? She walks around like she’s some expert in nutrition (without any sort of higher education, except for those two months of online “uni” she did) and I’ve noticed she NEVER puts any disclaimers (e.g. not a nutritionist or dietician) whereas someone like natacha oceane who is legit a biochemist and biophysicist and is infinitely more qualified than Anna still puts them

Reactions: 8
Anna's asking her followers for tips on deadlifts lmao.
And then she posted this TikTok, with the caption "~a personal trainer~" I'm so sorry but how can you be a personal trainer when you don't know how to do deadlifts and how is she a Gymshark athlete when she has to ask her followers for help on form

Sidenote: found this TikTok where she talks about hating deadlifts...

I'm not sure why she's pushing herself so aggressively to learn how to do them when she doesn't like them. Like, I understand if she wasn't recovering from an eating disorder and was just a person trying to become a personal trainer where she would need to know how to do the exercise even if she hated doing it. But, she is recovering from an ED and it just doesn't make sense to me that she would even work out in recovery let alone do workouts she doesn't even like (seems like she's just doing them to get more exercise in/calories burnt).
This cracked me up 💀💀 imagine gym shark seeing this lmao how bleeping embarrassing. Plus she just came back from a lads holiday with a load of bodybuilders - couldn’t she have asked them 😂😂

It seems like it’s all or nothing with her - she always needs a goal , she can’t just live. Like now she’s wiring her brain that all of her meals have to be 500 calories and she’ll religiously strive for that - Where’s the food freedom that comes with recovery? Yes she may be physically recovered but I think she’s mentally worse than before

Reactions: 9