Anna Archer “Fitness”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like it’s all or nothing with her - she always needs a goal , she can’t just live. Like now she’s wiring her brain that all of her meals have to be 500 calories and she’ll religiously strive for that - Where’s the food freedom that comes with recovery? Yes she may be physically recovered but I think she’s mentally worse than before
fr like i’m open to being proved wrong but i can never understand how having protein goals calorie goals fibre goals exercise goals etc every single day is remotely freeing? that would stress me tf out thinking i’ve got to have food that meets this this and this requirement everyday rather than just eating what you fancy whenever you’re hungry 🙁 honestly seems depressing thinking you’ve gotta maintain that forever

Reactions: 6
she’s been (supposedly) eating 2700+ cals for maybe 3 days? but she’s preaching about that too. why does everything happen so fast haha even if 2700 cals were to change her body she wouldn’t know, it hasn’t even been a week

Reactions: 4
fr like i’m open to being proved wrong but i can never understand how having protein goals calorie goals fibre goals exercise goals etc every single day is remotely freeing? that would stress me tf out thinking i’ve got to have food that meets this this and this requirement everyday rather than just eating what you fancy whenever you’re hungry 🙁 honestly seems depressing thinking you’ve gotta maintain that forever
not defending her
but a lot of people recovering from eds don’t have normal hunger queues so “mechanical eating” (eating certain amounts or at set times) can be helpful until hormones etc are normal and it’s possible to intuitively eat
however there is still a BIG difference between that concept being implemented in the form of say a meal plan written by professionals and her just ..tracking her calories again lmao (and posting about it to all her followers)

does anyone else wonder what happened to her arthritis? literally lasted like 2 weeks

• Haha
Side note but I've always been Type A so I don't know what's normal - her bedroom is so messy. Is this normal for young people haha?

Reactions: 1
I hope that Anna actually is doing well. I'm definitely in the minority here when I say that I do think she is eating fairly well and I'm not opposed to her tracking her calories (to make sure she is getting enough food in, as in recovery, most people do need to make sure they are eating enough since they don't "feel" hungry as they should). I'm not a huge fan of her tracking her macros though or her choice to use low/no fat options and no cal sweeteners (over sugar). But, I am glad to see her using nuts and nut butters (and other calorie dense/fats in her diet).

I think she should definitely take a step back from the cardio she does (walking to the gym to do a workout following it up with a dance class and then walking back seems like too much to me).

As for her room, it is messy quite a bit but then she'll make a sped-up cleaning video where she organizes it.

Reactions: 2
Update: Anna isn't tracking today. She is definitely reading this thread lmaooo.

I mean I didn't fully watch her story, because I'm not a fan of how she relies on using filler words such as "like" and "literally" for the bulk of her sentences. She kinda turns a 10 second update into a full minute by being redundant.

Reactions: 8
Yesterday she promoted calorie tracking as positive and necessary, but today she's saying it's not necessary and she's fine without it. Not to be harsh, but I don't know if she's lazy, stupid or both. She never completes anything and she doesn't know what she's talking about. She should not be promoting anything online.

Reactions: 11
Yesterday she promoted calorie tracking as positive and necessary, but today she's saying it's not necessary and she's fine without it. Not to be harsh, but I don't know if she's lazy, stupid or both. She never completes anything and she doesn't know what she's talking about. She should not be promoting anything online.
I couldn’t agree more, everything is so incomplete with her. She gets obsessed with something only just to drop it later on.

Tbh, I think she's just copying other popular fitness people and trying to get a following that way. She's never posted stories from people that weren't related to the Misfits bars but now she posted one of someone eating 500 calories for a meal. It's like she's trying to portray herself as a friendly/positive person helping people in recovery, but her private DM's with some of us (as we've seen in many screenshots here) prove otherwise... I'm seeing that she wants validation/praise. I guess maybe that's the empty space that's left since she's no longer shredded and getting as many compliments on her torso (yet she still posts about them) and she's trying to fill it in other ways.

Reactions: 4
So let me get this straight, she’s got adhd now?
I mean, you never know what people have, but Anna definitely seems like the type of girl to self diagnose or throw the term adhd around because she thinks it's funny.

i really hope milly’s ways and mental attitude towards recovery, rubs off onto anna
I hope so; I find so many of Anna's comments to be inadvertently affirming fatphobic ideas, obviously not what you'd want to do in recovery let alone promote to others.

Edit: I don't think Anna knows how to do any (weightlifting) exercises properly. She lost most of her weight before by doing cardio and somehow got sponsored by Gymshark which really just looks bad on them. I think we've talked about Natacha Oceane backing out of her sponsorship in response to the brand signing a ton of "fitness" influencers who promote undereating and weightloss tactics (instead of strength and health improvements).

Im so confused... didnt anna say she got her muscle from heavy lifting with her ex like before she got "shredded " with her weight loss???how can she claim to not know how to do basic weight exercises??

Reactions: 8
i just looked at her bio on IG again and did anyone else notice that it says "happy gym girl who eats lots of of food"?
like SHUT UP why do you have to brag about eating/not eating/whatever!

Anyone else noticed she isn’t advertising her PT course she went on anymore? And doesn’t even say she’s a PT in her bio anymore hence why asking people for advice on how to do basic movements ???? I get you can’t know everything in any role but those are some of the first things you learn to be able to prescribe them to clients to meet their needs/goals or was she just giving her clients 49 miles of walking a day ?? No idea how she is a gym shark athletes when she has just completely lied about her own education in health and fitness. Like why not admit she got ripped off by a fake company to get her qual and ask for better places to train and do it again but properly?

Reactions: 9
Anyone else noticed she isn’t advertising her PT course she went on anymore? And doesn’t even say she’s a PT in her bio anymore hence why asking people for advice on how to do basic movements ???? I get you can’t know everything in any role but those are some of the first things you learn to be able to prescribe them to clients to meet their needs/goals or was she just giving her clients 49 miles of walking a day ?? No idea how she is a gym shark athletes when she has just completely lied about her own education in health and fitness. Like why not admit she got ripped off by a fake company to get her qual and ask for better places to train and do it again but properly?
She seems to be incapable of admitting her faults and taking accountability for her actions. My apologies, she's good at admitting things like being scared of eating wraps (a fear food), her undereating, and her bulimia because they garner sympathy and support from others. But when it comes to acknowledging things/truths that won't result in a positive response, she doesn't do it. Simply, brushes it under the rug and hopes people forget about them (eating meat again without addressing that change, taking the pt stuff down without explaining how she isn't actually qualified...).

Reactions: 9