Katie Fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh oops i checked her gram last week and she hadn't posted since dec. my bad oops

im so confused how did she up her cals from 2300-4000?? it seems impossible to eat 4000 and not gain a ton of weight

Reactions: 3
can someone familiar w her please write a recap? i don’t know her but i heard about her in the anna archer thread

can someone familiar w her please write a recap? i don’t know her but i heard about her in the anna archer thread
from what i know, she’s had an ED and she’s “recovered” or in recovery
has the most visible abs you’ve ever seen and is literally so skinny. she claims to eat so much in a day but it’s just not apparent in her progress
she still tracks calories, wears her fitbit and shows ed signs still (i think)

from what i know, she’s had an ED and she’s “recovered” or in recovery
has the most visible abs you’ve ever seen and is literally so skinny. she claims to eat so much in a day but it’s just not apparent in her progress
she still tracks calories, wears her fitbit and shows ed signs still (i think)
yikes omg… it’s pretty much impossible for anyone to naturally be that thin, especially someone whose supposedly recovered? that’s really concerning, i feel bad for her but at the same time it’s really dangerous for her to keep sharing content like she’s recovered when she clearly isn’t

Reactions: 1