Anna Archer “Fitness”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't think she is young enough to use her age as an excuse. I feel like she is well aware of her behavior as she does follow other influencers who have struggled with disordered eating/eating disorders (anorexia recovery) that have been in months of recovery with no exercise (or very little low intensity) and 2500 (MINIMUM) cal daily intakes (Dr. Rinaldi's All-In approach). I think she just can't admit that she's wrong and she feels like every concern is an attack on her. Like, how awful was it of her to suggest you unfollow her because her content is triggering... She didn't seem sympathetic, felt like she was victim blaming ("my content isn't triggering at all. It's just you that's the problem! Not me. I've done nothing wrong. So, no, I won't take this down or acknowledge the harmful effect it had on you because it's your fault for getting triggered by it").

As for the fact that Anna is saying her recovery incorporates exercise because her struggles are more toward food, I disagree. She was walking a ton before and working out intensely before. This honestly doesn't feel anything like recovery to me. She was doing pretty well early on when all she would do was meditation/light yoga or very light weights and focus on form. But now, she's back to eating lower calories versions of certain meals and doing high intensity workouts. She's also obsessing over her stomach again (taking videos/pictures as she used to do to get likes/views and doing ab workouts like the roller). I'm struggling to find a difference between her then and her now.

I'm sorry, another thing I wanted to add about her post from close to a week ago where she talks about how she recovered. She listed out toward the end how she is "super kind" to herself now and doesn't "throw around negative comments" like "I look big, I look disgusting" and she instead replaces them "with positive affirmations".

So, she's equating being "big" with looking "disgusting" and juxtaposing that with "positive affirmations." Clearly, she's still in her ED mindset that being big is ugly and being fat or having fat is a negative thing... It makes me so sad because of all the girls and women who aim to have small bodies and visible abs when it's literally unsustainable and harmful (for most people) since our bodies require a higher body fat percentage to function properly. It's this mentality that leads so many to feel bad about themselves mentally which often leads to physical harm in terms of restriction, binging, purging, and other disordered eating/exercise behaviors.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
just because she’s doing stuff ‘different’ than she was before doesn’t mean it’s good, yes she may not be binging but over exercising is just as bad and a horrible thing to promote to her followers. she is not in recovery and they way shes promoting that can be harmful to people that follow what she does, I think she needs to take her recovery off the internet because she’s doing more harm than good

• Heart
Reactions: 13
how can she have done a pt qualification and not know how to deadlift ??? everything she says confuses me hahahaha what

• Haha
Reactions: 16
how can she have done a pt qualification and not know how to deadlift ??? everything she says confuses me hahahaha what
NO, what? PT qualification?? Training/coaching other people... She's already not helpful to her followers and to herself, so how is she gonna be helping clients who are PAYING for her services

Edit: I'm watching one of the Ibiza vlogs where she swaps diets with one of the guys and she's listing out how she's ordering a "nourish bowl" for him... I'm not even surprised at this point lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
NO, what? PT qualification?? Training/coaching other people... She's already not helpful to her followers and to herself, so how is she gonna be helping clients who are PAYING for her services

Edit: I'm watching one of the Ibiza vlogs where she swaps diets with one of the guys and she's listing out how she's ordering a "nourish bowl" for him... I'm not even surprised at this point lmao
yea she had a phase where she was doing a pt course w some lads, i think last sept or sum like that

Reactions: 2
Am I getting this right… she’s planning on tracking her food again “in a few weeks”…. Ummm is she for real

Reactions: 7
Am I getting this right… she’s planning on tracking her food again “in a few weeks”…. Ummm is she for real
it’s honestly like watching a car crash. imagine if she was in real recovery and said to her team ‘i want to start tracking and weighing my food’ they’d laugh in her face and book her in for more therapy

Reactions: 11
Still can’t get over the fact that no ones batting an eye at all the low sugar, no fat food substitutes she’s eating. How do those around her see nothing wrong with it.. I’d see that as a HUGE red flag as her friend or mother

Reactions: 10
Still can’t get over the fact that no ones batting an eye at all the low sugar, no fat food substitutes she’s eating. How do those around her see nothing wrong with it.. I’d see that as a HUGE red flag as her friend or mother
fr and i noticed she put “add some liquid” in her oatmeal recipe aka water lol

Reactions: 10
fr and i noticed she put “add some liquid” in her oatmeal recipe aka water lol
I can't decide whether I like that subtle honesty or if I would prefer her to just lie and say she used almond/soy/oat/some kind of milk so her followers at least won't be discouraged (or feel fear) from using "liquid" calories in their oatmeal.

Ope, and just like yesterday, she's done a 45 minute workout and is now doing a dance class right after

Reactions: 5
she’s posted an fdoe reel on ig... is it just me or is all the food she eats low fat? she uses greek yogurt(presumably fat free) in her oats(instead of pb, chocolate, like she did during her initial recovery month), as a spread in her wrap(instead of mayo or a sauce w fat), and as the main ingredient of her pasta dressing(instead of cheese/pesto). am i missing something or is she not eating enough fat? most of the animal meat she eats is lean protein too. it really reminds me of how she used to eat.

Reactions: 9
she’s posted an fdoe reel on ig... is it just me or is all the food she eats low fat? she uses greek yogurt(presumably fat free) in her oats(instead of pb, chocolate, like she did during her initial recovery month), as a spread in her wrap(instead of mayo or a sauce w fat), and as the main ingredient of her pasta dressing(instead of cheese/pesto). am i missing something or is she not eating enough fat? most of the animal meat she eats is lean protein too. it really reminds me of how she used to eat.
yep she always used to eat so much greek yog and she’s going back to all her old foods with the apple oats and the high volume of melon as well

Reactions: 5
‘Don’t compare this is just for meal inspo’

errrrmmmmm what? in order to inspire your own meals surely you’d have to compare things you already eat to what you’re going to change or try?

she’s back where she was and even if she weighs more that still doesn’t mean you can’t have an eating disorder.

Reactions: 7
It's feeling like she just wants more views and likes, since WIEAD videos were what got her popular in the first place. Because, if she truly wanted to just give meal inspiration, she could make recipes/show random meals (like a whole post for just "breakfast ideas") not WIEAD where some of the foods aren't even meals or homemade so they don't really inspire any cooking.

Reactions: 2