Anna Archer “Fitness”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah she has VERYYY Good genetics, she doesn’t seem to carry any fat on her stomach
Agree, she seems to be able to build muscle and retain it very easily as well, she really is blessed with those genetics

Reactions: 3
This girl is still disordered AF but she’s disguising it as being a “gym gal” - did anyone see her nandos order last night? One bit of chicken, salad and corn…. where is the ✨ flavour ✨

Reactions: 6
This girl is still disordered AF but she’s disguising it as being a “gym gal” - did anyone see her nandos order last night? One bit of chicken, salad and corn…. where is the ✨ flavour ✨
where is the ✨recovery✨ too. get a bleeping burger or wrap

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think she understands that, even though she’s doing things differently than before, the new habits aren’t exactly healthy either (ie over exercising, tracking etc). She’s solving past problems by creating new ones. Watch in a few months times she will go M.I.A again and say that her lifestyle was unhealthy and needed to change. She’s not mentally well to be an influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she understands that, even though she’s doing things differently than before, the new habits aren’t exactly healthy either (ie over exercising, tracking etc). She’s solving past problems by creating new ones. Watch in a few months times she will go M.I.A again and say that her lifestyle was unhealthy and needed to change. She’s not mentally well to be an influencer.
yes exactly!! this is exactly how i relapsed during my own anorexia recovery. once i was out of inpatient and i had ‘recovered’, i slowly started to redo most of the things that had led me to my ed in the first place. i would do the same things, but just a bit less and slower, i would try to justify everything in my brain by talking myself through it and acknowledging it. thinking that i was getting away with things because i knew what i was doing this time and i thought i had control and i thought i was being healthy. for example, i’d say to myself ‘i’ll lower my calories but this time they’re not as low as before and i’m doing it healthily so i’m ok!’ and overtime it just got worse and i fully relapsed! i unfortunately see this happening to Anna too.

Reactions: 5
yes exactly!! this is exactly how i relapsed during my own anorexia recovery. once i was out of inpatient and i had ‘recovered’, i slowly started to redo most of the things that had led me to my ed in the first place. i would do the same things, but just a bit less and slower, i would try to justify everything in my brain by talking myself through it and acknowledging it. thinking that i was getting away with things because i knew what i was doing this time and i thought i had control and i thought i was being healthy. for example, i’d say to myself ‘i’ll lower my calories but this time they’re not as low as before and i’m doing it healthily so i’m ok!’ and overtime it just got worse and i fully relapsed! i unfortunately see this happening to Anna too.
this is exactly what she’s doing!!

Reactions: 3
Greg Doucette made a video about her. 😬 I can’t imagine what she’s thinking right now lol

Reactions: 1
In Greg’s video he said she was purging before her dramatic weight loss and that’s how she lost her weight, is that true or did I misunderstand?

In Greg’s video he said she was purging before her dramatic weight loss and that’s how she lost her weight, is that true or did I misunderstand?
Anna said a long time ago on a deleted tiktok video that she was purging whenever she ate something "bad" or when she ate over around 1000 calories

I believe that’s how she was maintaining her weight once she lost it all. Especially when she was in Aruba

Yeah, Anna has said that she suffered from bulimia.

Edit: And lol because I've been waiting on someone to make a video on her (Abbey Sharp and Greg were the ones I was waiting for the most).

I believe that’s how she was maintaining her weight once she lost it all. Especially when she was in Aruba
Yeah I knew she was purging during/after aruba but I never knew she was doing it before that trip as a way to maintain her initial weight loss?! Anyway I wonder what she will say in response to Greg’s vid if anything

Reactions: 2
Being sexually abused as a child does not get you a get out of jail free card for any deserved criticism, a lot of people seem to think that is the case!! So annoying x

Reactions: 2