Anna Archer “Fitness”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Anna has an obsessive personality- she chooses something to fixate on something for a little while (such as being vegan, living in the tiny home, reasons for working out eto) then gets bored and moves on to the next. but what makes it worse is that she shows all of this to her impressionable fans to drag along with her which creates a toxic environment.

I also think she shouldn’t be sharing any of her eating habits online because it’s extremely toxic, not just for her, but for other people since she doesn’t realise that her current mindset is not healthy. in a few weeks/months she’ll probably reveal that Ibiza was the worst trip she’s ever been on because of the way she ate or obsessively worked out, meanwhile people who followed her thought this was good and copied and are now stuck in the same mindset as Anna. Super unhealthy.

Reactions: 9
F48EF67B-46C8-4754-8351-7598CE8E7056.png

Hey All,
Does Katie Fitness have a tattle? Should we make one?

I find her extremely triggering especially when she says about it being “a pretty quick session” yet being done in just under an hour!! That’s a long workout in my eyes :(
She really triggers me

F1A3B7F3-0260-47BC-944A-8F83D8707725.jpeg

if you look closely, you can see she’s gone out and ordered a sugar free drink too! There’s no way she’s fully recovered!🥲 and shes giving advice out to others!! x

Reactions: 3
View attachment 680236
Hey All,
Does Katie Fitness have a tattle? Should we make one?

I find her extremely triggering especially when she says about it being “a pretty quick session” yet being done in just under an hour!! That’s a long workout in my eyes :(
She really triggers me

View attachment 680240
if you look closely, you can see she’s gone out and ordered a sugar free drink too! There’s no way she’s fully recovered!🥲 and shes giving advice out to others!! x
yes pls make one!!!

Reactions: 1
If anyone is looking for a positive fitness influencer, I suggest Amelia Goldsmith (millyg_fit)! She's so sweet and has never said (or posted) anything even slightly triggering (at least to me). It's obvious that she's careful with her words (she uses TW's on the occasion) and is truly mindful of the content she puts out on the internet and how it may be perceived by people with and without troubling relationships with food and exercise. I feel like a lot of us see too much of people like Anna and Katie so I hope that Milly is someone that can change up your feeds a little bit :)

• Heart
Hannah Marling is another brilliant foodie youtuber who is prorecovery! I would recommend her x

anna really triggered me, i was a og follower (when she had like 2000 followers on the gram), and i have her exact pre weight loss body ( literally the same height,weight,composition) and i felt so triggered everytime i went on her account. i didn't know what i was feeeling, because i was so deep in my ED.I felt the compelling urge to look like anna and loose 10kg in 3 months. i beat myself up so bad for it from the beginning, all the way up to her aruba trip. idk why i didnt unfollow, i was just a stupid and niave 15 year old but her account would give me thrill and hope that i could look like her. felt so cheated when she revealed she has/had an ed

Reactions: 6
i was just a stupid and niave 15 year old but her account would give me thrill and hope that i could look like her. felt so cheated when she revealed she has/had an ed
i don't think anyone should feel bad for being 'tricked' by anna. not only do ed's mess with our heads and give faulty logic, but the very CONCEPT of an influencer means they influence you - whether you realize it or not. it's especially impossible to be aware of what's happening when you're so young :( personally i KNEW anna was negatively impacting me but my ed feeds off people like this lol and i followed her religiously for months.

it disgusts me how little anna (and most influencers tbh) actually care about the messages they send their followers. they either have 0 self awareness or they know what they're doing and somehow think it's okay.

Reactions: 7
her new obsession seems to be her trampoline, if it’s not one thing it’s another with Anna! x

her new obsession seems to be her trampoline, if it’s not one thing it’s another with Anna! x
I'm actually happy that she's trying different things, I just wish she would address them more and approach it differently. She seems to immediately adopt a new hobby/idea and tune it up to 100 (going full blown on it) and then abandoning it not long afterwards without giving any reasoning.

Like, with the veganism stuff, I wish she would've talked more about why she started doing it before she adopted the persona (thanking veggies) like it was already part of her lifestyle/brand. It'd go better if she had been like "I'm gonna try being vegan and see how that works for me" (documenting the journey) instead of "I'm vegan now! I can't imagine ever eating meat." It also makes it easier for her to later on explain why she gave up being vegan which I wish she addressed (like saying why it wasn't something for her personally).

In short, I think it's great that she wants to do different things, but I think she should take it slower and really try them out before framing them as part of her daily routine right from the get go.

did u guys see her morning in my life reel on ig? it was concerning to me bc she did fasted exercise(jumping) for 10 min and edited a tik tok which she said took(ages) before eating anything and when she did eat it was a green smoothie(just veg, fruit, and almond milk). also for a split second u can see her youtube recommendations and they’re all about calories and exercise(5 day water fast, eating 8000 cal in one day, how to lose fat) which is a big red flag. it reminded me of my own recommendations on youtube when i struggled w disordered eating.

ok on a side note do you guys know who bella horiszny is? do u think she deserves her own tattle thread bc some of her behavior is really concerning to me(for example even though she runs 4+ miles daily most of her meals have no fat in them and consist of mostly veg, protein, and low cal stuff from a brand called “eat me guilt free”)

did u guys see her morning in my life reel on ig? it was concerning to me bc she did fasted exercise(jumping) for 10 min and edited a tik tok which she said took(ages) before eating anything and when she did eat it was a green smoothie(just veg, fruit, and almond milk). also for a split second u can see her youtube recommendations and they’re all about calories and exercise

Reactions: 5
did u guys see her morning in my life reel on ig? it was concerning to me bc she did fasted exercise(jumping) for 10 min and edited a tik tok which she said took(ages) before eating anything and when she did eat it was a green smoothie(just veg, fruit, and almond milk). also for a split second u can see her youtube recommendations and they’re all about calories and exercise(5 day water fast, eating 8000 cal in one day, how to lose fat) which is a big red flag. it reminded me of my own recommendations on youtube when i struggled w disordered eating.

ok on a side note do you guys know who bella horiszny is? do u think she deserves her own tattle thread bc some of her behavior is really concerning to me(for example even though she runs 4+ miles daily most of her meals have no fat in them and consist of mostly veg, protein, and low cal stuff from a brand called “eat me guilt free”)

did u guys see her morning in my life reel on ig? it was concerning to me bc she did fasted exercise(jumping) for 10 min and edited a tik tok which she said took(ages) before eating anything and when she did eat it was a green smoothie(just veg, fruit, and almond milk). also for a split second u can see her youtube recommendations and they’re all about calories and exercise
omg Bella horiszny keeps coming on my tiktok fyp and she is so triggering, she never takes any down time and her day legit revolves around exercise and she starts her mornings with a massive 0 calorie energy drink it’s so bad

Reactions: 2

omfg yes she needs a thread.is there one? she gets so defensive when people call her out for her behaviour lmaoooo

Anna’s most recent ig story 🙄🙄🙄 45min glute workout then 40 min high intensity dance workout class “🥵🥵” then 10 mins of handstands

Reactions: 7
omg. just because she suffers more with the ‘eating side’ of things, doesn’t mean it’s ok to over exercise and promote it too.

the problem is as well, now she’s promoting herself as a recovery account, therefore those in recovery will follow and hope her account is a safe space for non triggering content but instead she posts highly triggering things like this and promotes awful behaviours. i really hope no one looks at her content and thinks this is the correct way to recover. i wish she would just delete her account, she has never promoted anything helpful or non harmful.

Reactions: 13
and we’re back to the cooking veggies in water, stretching normal meals with veggies for satiety, ditching carbs and using barely any amounts of pesto. great xx