Angharad Williamson and John Cole #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the documentary last night, and as twisted and as nasty as the 14yo seemed I did feel sorry for him in a sense he has obviously been failed somewhere down the line to behave in such a horrific way.

I don’t believe a single tear or word that came from Angharad’s mouth. Poor, poor Logan. I can’t comprehend any of them treating such a small sweet kid in such a way.

Reactions: 9
I’ve seen speculation on FB that Logan’s SS status was downgraded from “child at risk” to “child in need” so that Mulligan could then move in with them. Safeguarding concerns ignored because they were desperate to palm him off on people willing to take him (for the benefits no doubt) rather than a much more expensive residential placement somewhere.

Makes perfect sense, doesn’t it?

I don’t believe Mulligan was born evil, either. He’s been warped by a lifetime of mistreatment and chaos himself.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I don’t agree with the rehabilitation bit for that young boy, he sounds too far gone for that. Not many will agree with me, but I have known kids with troubled pasts not behave a fraction of how bad he was. Imagine he got out and got a partner who had a child? It doesn’t bear thinking about really. That poor little boy must’ve had such a horrific life. All 3 of them bullied him, mistreated him, the poor dad I feel for, god bless him how awful knowing your child was going through that and you couldn’t save them because you didn’t know. I personally hope they never see the light of day again. I hope they get bullied the way they did Logan, and they never get a minutes peace again. Heartbreaking. The only case I’ve ever felt for the mother was the Star case. It’s clear as day AW was just as cruel to him and knew exactly what danger he was in. There isn’t even a word to describe her. RIP Logan, you’ll finally get some peace now 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Genuine question, do you think they really will get a hard time in prison from other prisoners? It would give me a tiny bit of solace to know it will be hell in there for them
Tbh I think they will be in the segregation units away from Mainstream prisoners. They will be with people who have done the same.
Hopefully a prisoner from main area will give them a good kicking if a warden accidently has them in same area. Our prisons though, too soft.

Reactions: 6
Genuine question, do you think they really will get a hard time in prison from other prisoners? It would give me a tiny bit of solace to know it will be hell in there for them
I’d be inclined to say they will. The hardest of men and women don’t take kindly to child killers. The young boy probably not so much the other youngsters would be scared to death of him. But Cole, hopefully will get tit of the big men, he was only able to pick on a innocent child. And AW will get it worst of the lot, because women take things like this deeply to heart we think of our own kids

I don’t agree with the rehabilitation bit for that young boy, he sounds too far gone for that. Not many will agree with me, but I have known kids with troubled pasts not behave a fraction of how bad he was. Imagine he got out and got a partner who had a child? It doesn’t bear thinking about really. That poor little boy must’ve had such a horrific life. All 3 of them bullied him, mistreated him, the poor dad I feel for, god bless him how awful knowing your child was going through that and you couldn’t save them because you didn’t know. I personally hope they never see the light of day again. I hope they get bullied the way they did Logan, and they never get a minutes peace again. Heartbreaking. The only case I’ve ever felt for the mother was the Star case. It’s clear as day AW was just as cruel to him and knew exactly what danger he was in. There isn’t even a word to describe her. RIP Logan, you’ll finally get some peace now 🙁
Agree with everything you have said 100%!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have read that the youth was beaten when someone in with him discovered his identity…

I don’t feel sorry for him, I just don’t. 13 is old enough to know right from wrong, no matter what he’s been taught. The fact he has no remorse and no emotion is chilling and you can’t teach someone that age to feel empathy no matter how hard you try, he’s too far gone.

At the end of the day, a lot of people are capable of doing wrong, but it’s your choices that define you, not what you’re capable of. He made choices to treat Logan like that, he had a choice and he chose evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have read that the youth was beaten when someone in with him discovered his identity…

I don’t feel sorry for him, I just don’t. 13 is old enough to know right from wrong, no matter what he’s been taught. The fact he has no remorse and no emotion is chilling and you can’t teach someone that age to feel empathy no matter how hard you try, he’s too far gone.

At the end of the day, a lot of people are capable of doing wrong, but it’s your choices that define you, not what you’re capable of. He made choices to treat Logan like that, he had a choice and he chose evil.
Most definitely. I’m alarmed at a lot of the daily mail comments (don’t know why I ever read them their always awful) saying he deserves a second chance. Little Logan deserved a chance at life. He took that from him. From the minute he was torturing animals and setting fires he should’ve been looked at physiologically.

• Heart
13 year old lads are stupid (meant in the nicest of ways). They are still immature but they know right from wrong. No excuses for what he done. Cruel evil bully and if this had happened at 16 say, would we all be making excuses. We could say all evil, killers paedos ect are victims of their upbringing but happen to get sent to prison as an adult. They are born like that.
The social worker and their manager have obviously lied in there reports to the court and they should also be accountable. Nobody in their right mind would have allowed this set up.
There was also a baby in that house. Had he been cruel to him as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
13 year old lads are stupid (meant in the nicest of ways). They are still immature but they know right from wrong. No excuses for what he done. Cruel evil bully and if this had happened at 16 say, would we all be making excuses. We could say all evil, killers paedos ect are victims of their upbringing but happen to get sent to prison as an adult. They are born like that.
The social worker and their manager have obviously lied in there reports to the court and they should also be accountable. Nobody in their right mind would have allowed this set up.
There was also a baby in that house. Had he been cruel to him as well!
Good god I didn’t know he’d been cruel to the baby too. I thought it was racially aggravated agaisnt poor Logan 🙁 your so right. Making excuses for people, well a lot of people have had tough upbringings they don’t go round murdering kids! Wtf was AW thinking allowing him in her home. This young boy was allowed to sit in his room 24/7 playing video games without toilet breaks, urinating into a coke bottle. It’s frightening that in its self is abuse!

Reactions: 5
Good god I didn’t know he’d been cruel to the baby too. I thought it was racially aggravated agaisnt poor Logan 🙁 your so right. Making excuses for people, well a lot of people have had tough upbringings they don’t go round murdering kids! Wtf was AW thinking allowing him in her home. This young boy was allowed to sit in his room 24/7 playing video games without toilet breaks, urinating into a coke bottle. It’s frightening that in its self is abuse!
I don't know if he did hurt the baby but he was violent at his previous Foster home and had threatened their daughter. There are so many unanswered questions but as you have said WTF did that AW allow him in her home.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I don't know if he did hurt the baby but he was violent at his previous Foster home and had threatened their daughter. There are so many unanswered questions but as you have said WTF did that AW allow him in her home.
Yes I saw that, the girl had had an operation on her foot and he would stand on her feet to cause her pain. And well, if Cole was who he looked up to, he’d obviously seen him be very violent too. Logan’s father seemed so nice and decent, why couldn’t she of just given him custody if she couldn’t cope with him I’ll never understand why these people, or monsters more like, do that. The child will have family who love them and want to care for them and still they won’t give them up

Reactions: 4
I was really really shocked to hear that Logan’s father wasn’t told he was in danger/at risk, that baffles me, tbh I (naively) thought that was what the done thing was in these cases

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I was really really shocked to hear that Logan’s father wasn’t told he was in danger/at risk, that baffles me, tbh I (naively) thought that was what the done thing was in these cases
I think they’ll make it the law now to let fathers know if their child is at risk. Rightly so. I mean what’s the worst case scenario, the father kidnaps the child to safety? Instead of leaving them in an unsafe environment. I think it would be worth the risk of them knowing.

Reactions: 10
Most definitely. I’m alarmed at a lot of the daily mail comments (don’t know why I ever read them their always awful) saying he deserves a second chance. Little Logan deserved a chance at life. He took that from him. From the minute he was torturing animals and setting fires he should’ve been looked at physiologically.
Setting fires and torturing animals is pure psychopath behaviour.

I bet he wet himself as well, that’s the three traditional signs of a proto serial killer.

He ought to be diagnosed with conduct disorder or anti-social personality disorder when he’s old enough.

Reactions: 9
Setting fires and torturing animals is pure psychopath behaviour.

I bet he wet himself as well, that’s the three traditional signs of a proto serial killer.

He ought to be diagnosed with conduct disorder or anti-social personality disorder when he’s old enough.
One of the first things they ask you if you’ve been through any kind of dv is ‘have they ever harmed an animal’. Yes definitely some kind of disorder, either born with it or developed it due to his upbringing

I can’t bring myself to feel sorry for CM. He seems an evil little tit to me. From all the stories of violence in the past to him telling the police to duck off out of his way. I’ve no sympathy, he needs to be locked up cos he seems the type to get worse

Reactions: 18
Tbh I think they will be in the segregation units away from Mainstream prisoners. They will be with people who have done the same.
Hopefully a prisoner from main area will give them a good kicking if a warden accidently has them in same area. Our prisons though, too soft.
They all go to healthcare at the same time. So if they are on ANY meds every single day is a chance to get them.

I watched the programme earlier and my throat was sore the whole time and I was trying to hold my tears in. I nearly went when the police were telling the dad about the poor little boys injuries and how he could have survived. I feel so sorry for the father and read he has nightmares and dreams about Logan all the time. That poor little boy, eating KFC and boasting about it whilst he's fed cereal and much much worse just broke my heart 💔 to think that THREE people were all in on it and not one of them said this isn't right is beyond me. As a mum I cannot understand why and how they could do this? I really hope that there is a hell and they all rot.

• Sad
Reactions: 13