Angharad Williamson and John Cole #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
John Cole looks like a cave man.

I hope all three of them are haunted by what they every day for the rest of their lives.

And I hope they lift the reporting restrictions on the youth. He doesn’t deserve anonymity.

RIP Logan xxx

Reactions: 11
John Cole looks like a cave man.

I hope all three of them are haunted by what they every day for the rest of their lives.

And I hope they lift the reporting restrictions on the youth. He doesn’t deserve anonymity.

RIP Logan xxx
Three scumbags. That poor little boy. He never stood a chance.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Youth is Craig Mulligan, stepbrother of Logan. Cole awarded custody of him a week before the murder, with AW’s support.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
This is horrible. I don't get why it can't be death for death... the fact there was a baby involved what was theirs together

Reactions: 2
Because it isn’t a deterrent and you end up killing innocent people who are wrongly convicted.
Okay I get that. But for the ones you know have killed for example innocent people who don't deserve it at all.

I didn’t realise the boy only moved into the house with them 5 days before Logan died. Can’t help but think he was heavily involved. Guess we will never know though as none of them will admit to anything. What an evil trio. I will never understand the things some people can do to an innocent child.

• Sad
So I'm guessing there will be an enquiry and Social Services will announce "Lessons have been learned" Well somebody fcuked up royally in those SS offices because it
doesn't take a brain surgeon to see that this family unit should never have been allowed.
Whoever done this, they played a big part in that little boys death and they also have a lot to answer for. Honestly what planet are these child Safeguarding people living on

Reactions: 12
Glad they got the sentences they did, although the youths gonna get an easy ride of it I'm sure, he will be able to start over once out at 30 odd, which isn't at all fair.
Was surprised AW didn't argue or start being loud and dramatic.
Rip Logan 😔

Reactions: 6
So I'm guessing there will be an enquiry and Social Services will announce "Lessons have been learned" Well somebody fcuked up royally in those SS offices because it
doesn't take a brain surgeon to see that this family unit should never have been allowed.
Whoever done this, they played a big part in that little boys death and they also have a lot to answer for. Honestly what planet are these child Safeguarding people living on
Absolutely 100% agree with this.
And Craig Mulligan potentially being released at age 30 should never be allowed. Him, along with the likes of Thompson and Venables should never, ever, be released.
If such evil sets in at such an early age, they will never be rehabilitated.

I hope they all rot in hell

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t believe you can rehabilitate evil. So him being out at 30 (or before, let’s face it, just like Jon Venables) is worrying. He looks like a nasty boy even just looking at him without knowing what he did tbh.
It’s who I thought it was, photo wise. If you look up Jay Cole on fb. A person called “Thomas Cole” has liked his picture.

• Heart
Does a life sentence mean you can be recalled to prison if you are released after the minimum term if you break the law again?

Reactions: 4
I was expecting CM’s sentence to be 10
Or 15 years he will be young when he’s released. I read an article apparently he was eating chocolate while the trial was going on and didn’t look like he cared.

I honestly can’t fathom how he was allowed to move in along with JC, when the youth made threats against Logan before.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t believe you can rehabilitate evil. So him being out at 30 (or before, let’s face it, just like Jon Venables) is worrying. He looks like a nasty boy even just looking at him without knowing what he did tbh.
It’s who I thought it was, photo wise. If you look up Jay Cole on fb. A person called “Thomas Cole” has liked his picture.
Yeah I figured that was him too. Weird they've kept their fb up but AW got taken down.

Reactions: 3
I agree about the SS inquiry but it was the family court who made the decision to put the youth there, not SS.

Reactions: 1