Angharad Williamson and John Cole #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would hope you’d find that kind of behaviour abhorrent whether you were a parent or not.
Obviously 🙄 you know what I meant, as a parent you think about your own children and think how on earth are there people out there who are treating their children like this and showing them no love? Being a parent is a love that's unconditional and you'd not want to hurt your children, you'd want to protect them at any cost and as the police said - he was failed by the people who were supposed to protect him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I think some of the sympathy for CM comes from people seeing the short video of his interview, and noting he seemed so much younger than he was.

Truth is, his teachers and social workers all attested in court to him putting on a “baby voice” whenever he was in trouble in an attempt to manipulate and shift blame away from himself. That’s the tit we’re seeing in his interview.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Genuine question, do you think they really will get a hard time in prison from other prisoners? It would give me a tiny bit of solace to know it will be hell in there for them
Nope. They will be protected, most likely on seg. Same goes for the likes of Tustin, etc.

I have read that JC is not CMs biological dad. That he took him on when CM was 9 months old and has always seen JC as a father figure. How the hell did he end up in that household? It wasn’t even his bleeping dad???

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
My husband isn’t one for emotion or watching the news at all. But we watched this together tonight and he had to stop watching it. Horrible evil bastards who didn’t deserve that happy looking little boy. The dad looks like a broken man and I hope one day life is a little bit easier and kinder to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Nope. They will be protected, most likely on seg. Same goes for the likes of Tustin, etc.

I have read that JC is not CMs biological dad. That he took him on when CM was 9 months old and has always seen JC as a father figure. How the hell did he end up in that household? It wasn’t even his bleeping dad???
I’m sure I saw that Tustin had been attacked and had her food laced with salt (whoever did that, good on them), so thought maybe the same would happen to these 2 (it won’t the younger one he’ll be in with kids how often do you get a youngster whose committed murder they’ll be frightened of him) wishful thinking I guess. Didn’t think I’d see and hoped I wouldn’t see a case as tragic as Tustins and here we are again, something really needs to change!

Reactions: 3
Has anyone been following the Sebastian Kalinowski trial? He was 15 and what his stepfather and his mother put him through was horrific. I think the judge is the same one who was on the Star Hobson case.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I thought it was interesting there was so much footage of the investigation for the programme, were they initially filming for something else?

Reactions: 6
I’m sure I saw that Tustin had been attacked and had her food laced with salt (whoever did that, good on them), so thought maybe the same would happen to these 2 (it won’t the younger one he’ll be in with kids how often do you get a youngster whose committed murder they’ll be frightened of him) wishful thinking I guess. Didn’t think I’d see and hoped I wouldn’t see a case as tragic as Tustins and here we are again, something really needs to change!
I think a big media frenzy made out she had been beaten and poisoned but it’s not true. She had packets of salt thrown at her, but in those salt packets are about 5 grains if you’re lucky. The women in there might have lost their freedom, some might have life sentences, which can seem like they have nothing to lose by beating her. But in prison they would lose their privileges, their job, enhanced status, visits. Not worth it. Just think, Rose West walks around the wing unprotected and unharmed.

• Sad
Has anyone been following the Sebastian Kalinowski trial? He was 15 and what his stepfather and his mother put him through was horrific. I think the judge is the same one who was on the Star Hobson case.
Yes, I've been following it since the beginning, truly awful reading but I'm determined to see it through to the end hope this pair of sick fucks get what's coming to them , the man is an absolute lying steroid junkie, how could you possibly think those physical assaults that led him to his death, was just a "punishment" Chilling. Against that brute poor Sebastian stood zero chance. I've gone from shocked and upset at start of trial to now seething with fury at Latosweski and how he's attempting to make himself the hero in all this when he's a bullying murderer
I desperately hope the jury see through him and I hope they both go down. Hard.

Last edited:
  • Sad
This is localish to me and I just can’t bear to read about it too much. That poor boy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Social services were desperate, it seems, for somewhere to put him after his foster placement broke down. JC and AW offered and they jumped at the chance, because it was the cheapest option (a children’s home or residential school is expensive). They must have been delighted to wave him off into their care.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I don’t know the area where they are but in my area spaces in residential care/children’s homes are few and far between. I imagine the SS didn’t have many options for him because of his behaviour and they stupidly thought it would be ok.
I used to live in a flat opposite a children’s home for teen boys around 10/11 years ago and it was awful, the kids were so troubled and there was always fights, broken furniture being removed and they would do stupid stuff like shine laser pens into our windows. The staff didn’t give a tit just did the bare minimum. It closed down in the end.

I‘ve said it so many times across so many child protection cases but the whole social services system needs a huge shake.up and a massive cash injection. The ‘lessons will be learnt’ line has been trotted out time and time again, promises of change and reform and then it happens again and these are just the cases that we hear about where a child has died. There will be many many others that don’t make the news. They will never catch all cases, that would be impossible but when they make such basic errors as they have down on the recent high profile cases you realise how broken things are.
Of course there are some excellent social workers out there and it is a really tough and often thankless job. But we need more of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yes, I've been following it since the beginning, truly awful reading but I'm determined to see it through to the end hope this pair of sick fucks get what's coming to them , the man is an absolute lying steroid junkie, how could you possibly think those physical assaults that led him to his death, was just a "punishment" Chilling. Against that brute poor Sebastian stood zero chance. I've gone from shocked and upset at start of trial to now seething with fury at Latosweski and how he's attempting to make himself the hero in all this when he's a bullying murderer
I desperately hope the jury see through him and I hope they both go down. Hard.
Absolutely.
The way he was answering questions yesterday, saying I’m embarrassed about that, and I’m upset you think that about me etc, was pathetic. I’m looking forward to the prosecution ripping him and his ‘misunderstood’ act apart.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Logan had his lovely curls all cut off because that JC wanted him to look more like him. Was this just before he died?
Someone, probably the little shits SW must have lied to the family court because who would think they would make a nice family unit.
JC violent with previous convictions. 13yr old violent towards animals and children.
Logan 5 yr old and vulnerable was on child protection order only weeks before.
A baby that hasn't been mentioned and a neurotic mother with supposed mobility issues. Not forgetting 2 bedroom flat.
Oh sounds like a fab idea.!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Logan had his lovely curls all cut off because that JC wanted him to look more like him. Was this just before he died?
Someone, probably the little shits SW must have lied to the family court because who would think they would make a nice family unit.
JC violent with previous convictions. 13yr old violent towards animals and children.
Logan 5 yr old and vulnerable was on child protection order only weeks before.
A baby that hasn't been mentioned and a neurotic mother with supposed mobility issues. Not forgetting 2 bedroom flat.
Oh sounds like a fab idea.!!
It’s beggars belief isn’t it. It’s like waiting for a disaster to happen. I think whoever above said they did it so they could palm him off as nowhere would easily take him, so they placed him there, without much thought. I cannot believe how that boy spoke to the police, no fear at all! If he doesn’t fear police he’d certainly take no notice of social workers, teachers and foster carers

I have just watched on catch up. Seeing the 3 of them and their behaviour . I had felt a bit sympathy towards Angharad until I seen her . I had thought she had been coerced by JC but my god seeing her made me realise they were all as bad as each other. I was disappointed with the documentary as I thought there was a lot of footage removed and it just seemed rushed!
There is no mention of their baby, no mention of the woman who Angharad was initially trying to blame. No mention of the youths history, JC violent past. Have social Services written lies in the reports that were presented to family court. JC AW were living between 2 houses so probably claiming benefits separately so why was that violent little tit allowed any where near Logan and his little brother. 5 days and he's calling Angharad Mam....so many unanswered questions.!!!
The baby cannot be mentioned and neither can his previous offending because both are children of the offenders. There are now strict controls across the board meaning that information about the very existence of innocent, minor children in cases like this can’t be reported which means there are restrictions on reporting on that offending. This is because similar info allowed a rape victim to be identified via the Baby P case. The other woman can’t be identified either because of her privacy (I believe she is also a vulnerable person) so there is little more they can say on that.

Reading between the lines on the 2 households, it seems like although there may have been an element of maximising benefits, it may also have been because Cole wasn’t allowed to live there full-time until shortly before Logan’s death, because of his previous offending. Seems like when Mulligan needed a home and Cole wanted to take him, the judge wasn’t happy about just giving him to Cole, but he saw Williams as a stable, reliable and caring figure and was happy for Mulligan to be with Cole as long as Williams was also in the household so signed off on the whole family living together full-time 5 days before Logan’s death.

We’ll find out in the report into social services etc. I suspect there is going to be a lot of criticism that services were hyper-focused on Mulligan’s needs which meant
I don’t agree with the rehabilitation bit for that young boy, he sounds too far gone for that. Not many will agree with me, but I have known kids with troubled pasts not behave a fraction of how bad he was. Imagine he got out and got a partner who had a child? It doesn’t bear thinking about really. That poor little boy must’ve had such a horrific life. All 3 of them bullied him, mistreated him, the poor dad I feel for, god bless him how awful knowing your child was going through that and you couldn’t save them because you didn’t know. I personally hope they never see the light of day again. I hope they get bullied the way they did Logan, and they never get a minutes peace again. Heartbreaking. The only case I’ve ever felt for the mother was the Star case. It’s clear as day AW was just as cruel to him and knew exactly what danger he was in. There isn’t even a word to describe her. RIP Logan, you’ll finally get some peace now 🙁
I don’t think he’d ever be allowed to live with a child again, even if he was deemed rehabilitated. IIRC John Venables re-offending finally started being dealt with when he got into a relationship with someone with a child.

I thought it was interesting there was so much footage of the investigation for the programme, were they initially filming for something else?
It was for ‘24 hours in Police Custody’.

Reactions: 4
Sorry which program is this? We watched a 27 min documentary on bbc iplayer last night but it was no where near as detailed. It had an older bloke from social services sat on a chair in front of a screen who was really good though - called it for what it is and explained the serious problems with social services’ lack of capacity for the severity of the problem in this country.

The other doc with investigation footage sounds v interesting though - is this on ch4 please?

Sorry which program is this? We watched a 27 min documentary on bbc iplayer last night but it was no where near as detailed. It had an older bloke from social services sat on a chair in front of a screen who was really good though - called it for what it is and explained the serious problems with social services’ lack of capacity for the severity of the problem in this country.

The other doc with investigation footage sounds v interesting though - is this on ch4 please?

It’s “The Murder of Logan Mwangi” on ITV.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The baby cannot be mentioned and neither can his previous offending because both are children of the offenders. There are now strict controls across the board meaning that information about the very existence of innocent, minor children in cases like this can’t be reported which means there are restrictions on reporting on that offending. This is because similar info allowed a rape victim to be identified via the Baby P case. The other woman can’t be identified either because of her privacy (I believe she is also a vulnerable person) so there is little more they can say on that.

Reading between the lines on the 2 households, it seems like although there may have been an element of maximising benefits, it may also have been because Cole wasn’t allowed to live there full-time until shortly before Logan’s death, because of his previous offending. Seems like when Mulligan needed a home and Cole wanted to take him, the judge wasn’t happy about just giving him to Cole, but he saw Williams as a stable, reliable and caring figure and was happy for Mulligan to be with Cole as long as Williams was also in the household so signed off on the whole family living together full-time 5 days before Logan’s death.

We’ll find out in the report into social services etc. I suspect there is going to be a lot of criticism that services were hyper-focused on Mulligan’s needs which meant

I don’t think he’d ever be allowed to live with a child again, even if he was deemed rehabilitated. IIRC John Venables re-offending finally started being dealt with when he got into a relationship with someone with a child.

It was for ‘24 hours in Police Custody’.
So are they still doing a 24 hours in police custody episode on it? I saw a clip in the daily mail of the police talking to each other after they were arrested and thought it would be for that you could tell by the format