Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I only found this thread on Sunday and read it over the next 2 days. I live near Pandy Park and often walk my dog through there to get to various routes around the area. I’m a morning walker, and am normally in the park around 8.30am, when parents are walking their children to school and nursery. I sometimes saw AW walking Logan to school, but always in the distance, even from a distance I could tell she was looking at her phone and paying scant attention to Logan. The only time I was close to them was in March of last year. I had taken my dog for an early morning appointment at the vet, it was foul day, cold with very heavy rain. I decided on the way home to take him quickly around Pandy park, on my way into the park I was walking toward them, she had her nose in her phone and I could see that she was scrolling. Logan was skipping behind and when he noticed my dog he beamed at him. He ran to AW and pointed toward us and said something, still smiling. She didn’t even look up or at him, but shoved him forward. She had no interest in that little boy. I remember coming home and telling my husband that I’d seen such a handsome little boy and he had a horrible mother.
I regularly saw JC in and around Sarn and he looks like what he is, a mindless thug. I believe that she actively played a part in the abuse and the attempted cover up.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Boogs

VIP Member
The part of the programme that keeps coming back to me was when they were asking about when Logan got his fatal injuries and she responded like a faceitous teenager. I don’t know Sir, I’m not a doctor Sir 🙄 Thats your dead child they are talking about there and you are rolling your eyes like a sulky teenager?!?!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I think some of the sympathy for CM comes from people seeing the short video of his interview, and noting he seemed so much younger than he was.

Truth is, his teachers and social workers all attested in court to him putting on a “baby voice” whenever he was in trouble in an attempt to manipulate and shift blame away from himself. That’s the shit we’re seeing in his interview.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I can’t bring myself to feel sorry for CM. He seems an evil little shit to me. From all the stories of violence in the past to him telling the police to fuck off out of his way. I’ve no sympathy, he needs to be locked up cos he seems the type to get worse

Reactions: 18
So I'm guessing there will be an enquiry and Social Services will announce "Lessons have been learned" Well somebody fcuked up royally in those SS offices because it
doesn't take a brain surgeon to see that this family unit should never have been allowed.
Whoever done this, they played a big part in that little boys death and they also have a lot to answer for. Honestly what planet are these child Safeguarding people living on
Absolutely 100% agree with this.
And Craig Mulligan potentially being released at age 30 should never be allowed. Him, along with the likes of Thompson and Venables should never, ever, be released.
If such evil sets in at such an early age, they will never be rehabilitated.

I hope they all rot in hell

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I have read that the youth was beaten when someone in with him discovered his identity…

I don’t feel sorry for him, I just don’t. 13 is old enough to know right from wrong, no matter what he’s been taught. The fact he has no remorse and no emotion is chilling and you can’t teach someone that age to feel empathy no matter how hard you try, he’s too far gone.

At the end of the day, a lot of people are capable of doing wrong, but it’s your choices that define you, not what you’re capable of. He made choices to treat Logan like that, he had a choice and he chose evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Yes and you can clearly see she is faking the crying in the interview. Disgusting evil vile people 😡 and that Craig is a fat piece of shite.

I would hope you’d find that kind of behaviour abhorrent whether you were a parent or not.
Obviously 🙄 you know what I meant, as a parent you think about your own children and think how on earth are there people out there who are treating their children like this and showing them no love? Being a parent is a love that's unconditional and you'd not want to hurt your children, you'd want to protect them at any cost and as the police said - he was failed by the people who were supposed to protect him.

• Heart
  • Sad

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I was really really shocked to hear that Logan’s father wasn’t told he was in danger/at risk, that baffles me, tbh I (naively) thought that was what the done thing was in these cases

• Sad

Miss Perla

I still think that evil little shit should have getting a longer sentence. He will be out before he is 30 having been given the best care and schooling and wrapped in cotton wool and then he will be released with new identity. Not good enough!

• Heart

DollyDiamondxo

Chatty Member
I don’t agree with the rehabilitation bit for that young boy, he sounds too far gone for that. Not many will agree with me, but I have known kids with troubled pasts not behave a fraction of how bad he was. Imagine he got out and got a partner who had a child? It doesn’t bear thinking about really. That poor little boy must’ve had such a horrific life. All 3 of them bullied him, mistreated him, the poor dad I feel for, god bless him how awful knowing your child was going through that and you couldn’t save them because you didn’t know. I personally hope they never see the light of day again. I hope they get bullied the way they did Logan, and they never get a minutes peace again. Heartbreaking. The only case I’ve ever felt for the mother was the Star case. It’s clear as day AW was just as cruel to him and knew exactly what danger he was in. There isn’t even a word to describe her. RIP Logan, you’ll finally get some peace now 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I just can’t get my head around why some parents seem to have a reasonable relationship with their children (or at least not abusive) and then a new partner comes on the scene and the abuse starts and the parents do nothing or they join in.

I just don’t understand how they can allow it or even join in with it when previously they were okay parents? It makes no sense to me at all.

• Heart
  • Sad

Boogs

VIP Member
She is so antagonistic. I hope she is scared and looking over her shoulder every day waiting for her next kicking.

I watched the programme earlier and my throat was sore the whole time and I was trying to hold my tears in. I nearly went when the police were telling the dad about the poor little boys injuries and how he could have survived. I feel so sorry for the father and read he has nightmares and dreams about Logan all the time. That poor little boy, eating KFC and boasting about it whilst he's fed cereal and much much worse just broke my heart 💔 to think that THREE people were all in on it and not one of them said this isn't right is beyond me. As a mum I cannot understand why and how they could do this? I really hope that there is a hell and they all rot.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
They are beyond stupid to start with but they still think they can outwit the police, forensics, CCTV and the court system.
Hope every day they spend in prison is frightful.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I’ve seen speculation on FB that Logan’s SS status was downgraded from “child at risk” to “child in need” so that Mulligan could then move in with them. Safeguarding concerns ignored because they were desperate to palm him off on people willing to take him (for the benefits no doubt) rather than a much more expensive residential placement somewhere.

Makes perfect sense, doesn’t it?

I don’t believe Mulligan was born evil, either. He’s been warped by a lifetime of mistreatment and chaos himself.

• Sad

Blonde_moment

Chatty Member
I didn’t realise the boy only moved into the house with them 5 days before Logan died. Can’t help but think he was heavily involved. Guess we will never know though as none of them will admit to anything. What an evil trio. I will never understand the things some people can do to an innocent child.

• Sad