Angharad Williamson and John Cole #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are they still doing a 24 hours in police custody episode on it? I saw a clip in the daily mail of the police talking to each other after they were arrested and thought it would be for that you could tell by the format
Someone said further up the thread that 24 hours in police custody don't cover Wales, which is why this was done by ITV.

Reactions: 3
So will this case be shown in more detail on 24hrs in police custody. I didn't think the itv programme was very informative especially for people who haven't been following the case.
I am pleased that I got to see that Angharads antics throughout though. I had felt sympathy for her based on some of the photos published pre her relationship with JC. Logan and her looked to have a loving relationship....camera never lies they say. Its clear it does! Would also be interesting to know did Angharad change appearance, personality ways when she met JC.

Reactions: 6
I just can’t get my head around why some parents seem to have a reasonable relationship with their children (or at least not abusive) and then a new partner comes on the scene and the abuse starts and the parents do nothing or they join in.

I just don’t understand how they can allow it or even join in with it when previously they were okay parents? It makes no sense to me at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
The part of the programme that keeps coming back to me was when they were asking about when Logan got his fatal injuries and she responded like a faceitous teenager. I don’t know Sir, I’m not a doctor Sir 🙄 Thats your dead child they are talking about there and you are rolling your eyes like a sulky teenager?!?!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
The part of the programme that keeps coming back to me was when they were asking about when Logan got his fatal injuries and she responded like a faceitous teenager. I don’t know Sir, I’m not a doctor Sir 🙄 Thats your dead child they are talking about there and you are rolling your eyes like a sulky teenager?!?!
She showed no remorse whatsoever. It was awful to watch, she didn’t deserve that boy 🙁

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know what issues had occurred previously leading to Logan being placed on the at risk register.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what issues had occurred previously leading to Logan being placed on the at risk register.
Think it was purely because of Jay Cole's history of being in jail and not because of any abuse that was known.

Reactions: 2
I think the incident in Summer 2020 where Logan broke/dislocated his arm & AW didn’t take him hospital & they tried to put his arm back into place prompted a SS referral & police investigation.
Add into that JC having convictions for child assault & DV there were multiple factors that put Logan at risk.

• Sad
I can't see it being on Ch4 as well as itv? Already aired on itv, then the same footage used in 24hours police custody?

Reactions: 3
I'm watching the ITV programme at the moment & have had to pause for a break because AW theatrics are making me furious. The patronising way she is speaking to the police and so very defensive, if only she had put half as much effort into looking after & defending her child! He might still be here. That sweet boy never stood a chance, absolutely heartbreaking 💔

Watching the ITV doc now. Shockingly similar to the way Tustin and Hughes treated Arthur too. Scum, every single one of them. Makes me so angry.

Feel so sorry for the jury in these cases recently - Logan, Arthur, Star. The details in the press are bad enough, listening to it all must be absolutely horrific.

• Sad
There’s a post on the Facebook group that says that AW is appealing her sentence!!

How bleeping dare she 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The baby cannot be mentioned and neither can his previous offending because both are children of the offenders. There are now strict controls across the board meaning that information about the very existence of innocent, minor children in cases like this can’t be reported which means there are restrictions on reporting on that offending. This is because similar info allowed a rape victim to be identified via the Baby P case. The other woman can’t be identified either because of her privacy (I believe she is also a vulnerable person) so there is little more they can say on that.

Reading between the lines on the 2 households, it seems like although there may have been an element of maximising benefits, it may also have been because Cole wasn’t allowed to live there full-time until shortly before Logan’s death, because of his previous offending. Seems like when Mulligan needed a home and Cole wanted to take him, the judge wasn’t happy about just giving him to Cole, but he saw Williams as a stable, reliable and caring figure and was happy for Mulligan to be with Cole as long as Williams was also in the household so signed off on the whole family living together full-time 5 days before Logan’s death.

We’ll find out in the report into social services etc. I suspect there is going to be a lot of criticism that services were hyper-focused on Mulligan’s needs which meant

I don’t think he’d ever be allowed to live with a child again, even if he was deemed rehabilitated. IIRC John Venables re-offending finally started being dealt with when he got into a relationship with someone with a child.

It was for ‘24 hours in Police Custody’.
That’s a Channel 4 production though

Reactions: 1
They probably all will try but whether they can appeal the sentences is a different thing altogether.
Someone has commented on there that sometimes the outcome of an appeal can also be an extension on the current sentence so let’s hope that’s the case for her

On the shaky bodycam of their arrests, stairs are seen. What stairs are these, I thought their flat was just the downstairs?

So the other woman who AW tried to blame Logan’s "disappearance" on, was Rebecca Trudgill, JC's ex & CMs mother.

Also I watched the ITV programme and was so saddened by it.
Was cringe worthy listening to AW antics in the police station etc, the insolence when she started to say loudly 'no comment' boils my piss that cow.

Reactions: 9