Angharad Williamson and John Cole #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree about the SS inquiry but it was the family court who made the decision to put the youth there, not SS.
Don’t the family court usually go by what is advised by CAFCASS which is essentially the information they gather from the SS?

Reactions: 4
I think apart from what happened to logan, the worst of this case is that even now none of them will admit to anything, so horrible.

Reactions: 9
Yes and you can clearly see she is faking the crying in the interview. Disgusting evil vile people 😡 and that Craig is a fat piece of shite.

Reactions: 16
She’s a bloody disgrace. She knows what happened to Logan. Her dramatics on the programme are clear to see.

Reactions: 10
She is so antagonistic. I hope she is scared and looking over her shoulder every day waiting for her next kicking.

Reactions: 14
I am watching on catch up.
That poor little lad had no chance With these utter animals.
it hurts my heart but it’s going on in every town in every country.
No words.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
They are beyond stupid to start with but they still think they can outwit the police, forensics, CCTV and the court system.
Hope every day they spend in prison is frightful.

Reactions: 13
I don’t believe you can rehabilitate evil. So him being out at 30 (or before, let’s face it, just like Jon Venables) is worrying. He looks like a nasty boy even just looking at him without knowing what he did tbh.
It’s who I thought it was, photo wise. If you look up Jay Cole on fb. A person called “Thomas Cole” has liked his picture.
Irony of ‘Thomas Cole’

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
That BBC article with the juror is interesting, she is absolutely right to they should have proper support in place for jurors. With all that we know about trauma and mental health it is shocking really that it isn’t in place already

The programme tonight was upsetting. I was torn about Angharad during the trial but watching those interviews it is clear that she was guilty, her body language and the dramatics and fake crying. I bet the police were so happy to find enough evidence to charge her with murder.

As for the teen, I feel like he must have some kind of psychological issue. The way he behaved during interviews isn’t ‘normal’. So casual and unbothered, not upset or scared or worried, just very cold. He didn’t even pretend to be upset about Logan. During the trial there was information about his behaviour with his social worker which came across as really strange too,
I’m not trying to make excuses for his part in this by saying he must have issues just trying to make sense of how a kid can be so fucked up.

Reactions: 12
That BBC article with the juror is interesting, she is absolutely right to they should have proper support in place for jurors. With all that we know about trauma and mental health it is shocking really that it isn’t in place already

The programme tonight was upsetting. I was torn about Angharad during the trial but watching those interviews it is clear that she was guilty, her body language and the dramatics and fake crying. I bet the police were so happy to find enough evidence to charge her with murder.

As for the teen, I feel like he must have some kind of psychological issue. The way he behaved during interviews isn’t ‘normal’. So casual and unbothered, not upset or scared or worried, just very cold. He didn’t even pretend to be upset about Logan. During the trial there was information about his behaviour with his social worker which came across as really strange too,
I’m not trying to make excuses for his part in this by saying he must have issues just trying to make sense of how a kid can be so fucked up.
I agree. Let’s face it, those two created that kid’s issues. He was put in care after being beaten by the incubator.

His behaviour has been cultivated by them and whilst he is obviously and correctly accountable, they too are equally culpable. I think the media are being blindsided by his age and the parents are being downgraded in responsibility.

My husband saw the case in passing on the news and didn’t even realise two grown adults (parent and step-parent) were involved because they were so invested in reporting mainly on the 14 yr old. It’s the media’s bloodlust for another Thompson and Venables to sell copy.

Reactions: 11
I have just watched on catch up. Seeing the 3 of them and their behaviour . I had felt a bit sympathy towards Angharad until I seen her . I had thought she had been coerced by JC but my god seeing her made me realise they were all as bad as each other. I was disappointed with the documentary as I thought there was a lot of footage removed and it just seemed rushed!
There is no mention of their baby, no mention of the woman who Angharad was initially trying to blame. No mention of the youths history, JC violent past. Have social Services written lies in the reports that were presented to family court. JC AW were living between 2 houses so probably claiming benefits separately so why was that violent little tit allowed any where near Logan and his little brother. 5 days and he's calling Angharad Mam....so many unanswered questions.!!!

Reactions: 10
I agree. Let’s face it, those two created that kid’s issues. He was put in care after being beaten by the incubator.

His behaviour has been cultivated by them and whilst he is obviously and correctly accountable, they too are equally culpable. I think the media are being blindsided by his age and the parents are being downgraded in responsibility.

My husband saw the case in passing on the news and didn’t even realise two grown adults (parent and step-parent) were involved because they were so invested in reporting mainly on the 14 yr old. It’s the media’s bloodlust for another Thompson and Venables to sell copy.
Exactly! I was shocked by how much of a child he seemed. He’d clearly been totally coached and had a horrific life.

Actually, it slightly gave me hope for him. Robert Thompson had a hugely difficult background but has been rehabilitated and turned his life around by all accounts. Venables did not have anywhere near that sort of background or trauma but hasn’t been able to change his life.

Maybe if Mulligan’s issues are nurture, not nature, there is hope he can change? As he will be released at some point, I sincerely hope I’m right.

Reactions: 6
Genuine question, do you think they really will get a hard time in prison from other prisoners? It would give me a tiny bit of solace to know it will be hell in there for them

Reactions: 7