Angels of the North

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reel they’ve just posted rate our meals why does SJ have to have owner/boss etc on everything it’s so narcissistic

Reactions: 3
I dont think her brown hair suits her at all. Makes her look older but her personality probably aged her

Reactions: 5
I feel mean saying this but her insta last night, her figure is so weird. It is like she has bodysuits on to suck her thighs in at the top, showing uber big fanflaps/bum cheeks from the front. 🙈

I feel mean saying this but her insta last night, her figure is so weird. It is like she has bodysuits on to suck her thighs in at the top, showing uber big fanflaps/bum cheeks from the front. 🙈
I’ve never been able to make sense of her body shape either. Breast implants too big for her frame, ditto the BBL. Makes her look fat bigger than she would be without them. She also poses front-on to the camera with her back arched to make her hips and thighs look smaller, I swear…

In the last series, at the christening, she was squeezed into a tight dress and I thought it was really unflattering 😬 Then she posted that she was selling the dress on Vinted and - this is awful - I looked to see what size it was. It was an 8! I had no idea she was that small because, honestly, I thought she was at least a 14.

Reactions: 7
She very clearly does not know how to dress for her shape everything she wears is really unflattering

It’s so bad it’s like her life revolves around having a man in her life, how many times a day does she need to show he’s there 😂😂 we get it

It’s so bad it’s like her life revolves around having a man in her life, how many times a day does she need to show he’s there 😂😂 we get it
but then says on every episode she doesn’t need a man

Reactions: 4