Angels of the North

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kendall comes across as so miserable on the show, could be editing or is she actually just like that😂 SJ went to so much effort for her girls christening and she walked into the room without a smile or a thank you or anything. Then SJ asked her if she liked it and she just went “yeah” just came across as so rude

Reactions: 8
Kendall comes across as so miserable on the show, could be editing or is she actually just like that😂 SJ went to so much effort for her girls christening and she walked into the room without a smile or a thank you or anything. Then SJ asked her if she liked it and she just went “yeah” just came across as so rude
Was it even a real Christening? There was no ceremony (not on camera at least) and the little girl walked into the rugby club in casual clothes, so I was confused as to whether the service had actually happened or not. I thought the whole thing was really weird.

Reactions: 6
Was it even a real Christening? There was no ceremony (not on camera at least) and the little girl walked into the rugby club in casual clothes, so I was confused as to whether the service had actually happened or not. I thought the whole thing was really weird.
Yeah that’s true! All a bit odd

I dont think what was shown is the actual christening as I got confused too and took myself to her Instagram..

Think the party was just for the show, then theres another photo of her the kid and the mother (on a different day in different clothes) saying "officially her godmother" (along the lines of that)

Reactions: 1
I just binge watched it and can safely say that Sammyjo’s arse is firmly imprinted in my memory. She loves to get her arse out doesn’t she. I feel like the camera zoomed up on it so many times as well.

Just binge watched it. I actually really like bev, I do think she is quite tough but seems to be a really good mam. She reminds me a lot of my own mam. Love the tattoo shop bits too.

Her boyfriend is a racist chav😩

Eh? Why?
That's a strong accusation so please tell us more!?
I won’t disclose how I know the person but I know someone who went on a date with him and the whole time called another family racial slurs. Went on and on about his house showing pictures of his double garage etc (which is his parents house) 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Anyone else get the impression Shane and Jade really didn't care that the welsh girl was leaving, almost like thank duck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watched a few episodes of the new season and I honestly just think she is so so immature for her age. It’s just mental the difference between her and all other women I know the same age as her 🤯 Hanging out with and going on nights out and to the fair with girls almost half her age. Why? Probably because nobody her own age can tolerate her. I would be mortified living with my parents at that age, especially since she’s not short of money. I just find her an embarrassment in general tbh. All she cares about is how she looks and there is just absolutely nothing interesting about her. She probably gives all men the ick which is why she can’t settle down with one.
I’ve not watched this in agesss, the last one I watched I seem to remember she was building a house wasn’t she?
Did it not get finished or something? Sorry I’m so behind lol

I can't believe how bad the girls who work in the salons hair extensions are.

I do enjoy this series, nice easy watch and not a million miles from where I live. Thought the same about the pregnancy tests. What should be a bit of fun or just a safe way for someone to find out just turned into a bit of a witch hunt.

Reactions: 7
I’ve not watched this in agesss, the last one I watched I seem to remember she was building a house wasn’t she?
Did it not get finished or something? Sorry I’m so behind lol
It’s nearly finished now. I feel like the whole show is just for sammyjo to show of her lifestyle 😴 it’s a massive bragfest

I feel like her life is super empty and depressing. Yeah she has the huge house (although tacky and cramped with neighbours), she’s clearly got a lot of money but other than that. No bf, no friends her own age. No point in having all of that and no one to share or enjoy it with.

Does she ever stop going on about her failed relationships 🥱whole personality trait is ‘I am not looking for love’ whilst making her TV show looking absolutely desperate

• Haha
She’s obviously fallen out with her ‘best friend’ Nikki- who owns cuteys. She has moved out the salon and no sign of sammy Jo at her baby shower yesterday. Good job she didn’t get that tattoo after all

• Wow