Angels of the North

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she selling clothes for £4 on vinted if she’s so loaded, literally more hassle to take them to the post office

Reactions: 4
I’m rewatching the series while I clean out the kid’s bedrooms, and omg her house- what is it? I don’t understand the big pointless high windows?

Reactions: 3
I’m rewatching the series while I clean out the kid’s bedrooms, and omg her house- what is it? I don’t understand the big pointless high windows?
It just seems to be the style of 2020s-era McMansions. Boxy, fully glass-fronted, big chandelier hanging all the way down the open staircase so you can see it from the street.

It just seems to be the style of 2020s-era McMansions. Boxy, fully glass-fronted, big chandelier hanging all the way down the open staircase so you can see it from the street.
It looks like an echo chamber
Also - Gary said he didn’t want to be on camera/that life wasn’t for him, then SJ is talking about how she thought she might be pregnant (then wasn’t). Invasion of privacy much 🙈

Her decor and taste is disgusting. The pink wallpaper and velvet sofa 🤮 all that money you think she’d get an interior designer

Reactions: 5
Her dad bought all the kids plots next to eachother and built the houses, all of them look the same 🤣
---
Her decor and taste is disgusting. The pink wallpaper and velvet sofa 🤮 all that money you think she’d get an interior designer
It’s absolutely hideous 🤢🤢 but sums her up quite well

• Haha
Her dad bought all the kids plots next to eachother and built the houses, all of them look the same 🤣
---

It’s absolutely hideous 🤢🤢 but sums her up quite well
she has had everything handed to her in life but pretends she built the business from being from a council estate with nothing
---
I HATE bevs bright red carpets, truly awful

Reactions: 9
she has had everything handed to her in life but pretends she built the business from being from a council estate with nothing
---

I HATE bevs bright red carpets, truly awful
Me too I despise that carpet 🤢

They’ve lived in one of the most expensive estates in the North East for her whole life so it’s completely laughable the way she goes on. Her parents bought her first shop for her and the flat above it, if anyone seen how tacky the old salon was you’d see where she’s Got the inspiration from for her pink living room 🤣

Reactions: 7
Me too I despise that carpet 🤢

They’ve lived in one of the most expensive estates in the North East for her whole life so it’s completely laughable the way she goes on. Her parents bought her first shop for her and the flat above it, if anyone seen how tacky the old salon was you’d see where she’s Got the inspiration from for her pink living room 🤣
all that money doesn’t buy class. She shouldn’t have went dark i think it aged her 20 years

all that money doesn’t buy class. She shouldn’t have went dark i think it aged her 20 years
Have you seen her arms / hands on her stories?? They literally look like they could belong to someone twice her age. I think she does look much older than she is, but she looks like someone older who’s desperately clinging onto her youth with those huge hair extensions and all the filters.

Have you seen her arms / hands on her stories?? They literally look like they could belong to someone twice her age. I think she does look much older than she is, but she looks like someone older who’s desperately clinging onto her youth with those huge hair extensions and all the filters.
never noticed her arms but i’ve saw her hands and thought the same. I wondered if it was from steroids for eczema

Reactions: 2
Not a fan of her house at all although sure we can all agree it’s cost a whack. For her to fill it with tacky crappy b&m decor 😂

How come her dad is so minted? What’s his line of work?

As for her house, I think her bed is one of the tackiest beds I've ever seen in my life.

How come her dad is so minted? What’s his line of work?

As for her house, I think her bed is one of the tackiest beds I've ever seen in my life.
he owns a construction company from what I gather!

i dislike her bed it looks so odd, why is the headboard so tiny??

I know who her boyfriend is!!

sussed from the video she’s put on.

he’s got a child and has been married previously. (Divorce isn’t through)

he’s a cheater,narcissist and everything else inbetween.

Good luck SammyJo

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Good luck SammyJo
what the hell haha, she must have so many boyfriends who meet her family🤣🤣

Good luck SammyJo
Is he from Newcastle? And is he a nobody or z lister

Good luck SammyJo
God I’m surprised she’s gone for someone with baggage (ex wife, child) as she seems like she wants the person all to herself although at her age / older there’s a high chance her partner will have an ex wife / chlild . She’d be an evil Stepmother 100% 🤣

• Haha