Angels of the North

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her life literally revolves around having a boyfriend it’s so embarrassing at her big age 🤢🤢 she’s clearly not happy within herself because all she talks about is having a boyfriend / a baby and now that she seems to have one (no doubt he’ll be gone before the next series is out if they even make one) it’s all she posts like she’s the first person in the world to ever have a boyfriend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just watched series 4 (this time while cleaning out Mr Coffee and my closet) and omg it’s astounding how much she makes stuff about her. People announce they’re pregnant? She talks about her miscarriage. Then there’s an entire episode dedicated to her being off her medication and her mam stepping down, but instead of showcasing all the girls with mental health issues, it’s ALL SJ.

Reactions: 4
I just watched series 4 (this time while cleaning out Mr Coffee and my closet) and omg it’s astounding how much she makes stuff about her. People announce they’re pregnant? She talks about her miscarriage. Then there’s an entire episode dedicated to her being off her medication and her mam stepping down, but instead of showcasing all the girls with mental health issues, it’s ALL SJ.
I really can’t see it getting another series, I hope it doesn’t! She thinks she’s some sort of international celebrity and I don’t think she realises the only time people watch it is to have something in the background when they’re cooking/cleaning/doing housework etc 🤣

I really can’t see it getting another series, I hope it doesn’t! She thinks she’s some sort of international celebrity and I don’t think she realises the only time people watch it is to have something in the background when they’re cooking/cleaning/doing housework etc 🤣
I think they would have cancelled it if they hadn’t introduced the tattoo shop and the boxers.

Reactions: 3
I think it was done by series 3, that’s why they added Pure Ink and the boxing in. Unfortunately anyone who gets their hair done regularly knows their behaviour isn’t really acceptable so their niche is limited surely? Plus less of them seem to want to be on camera
---
I think they would have cancelled it if they hadn’t introduced the tattoo shop and the boxers.
Jinx 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually preferred the series with the boxers and tattoo shop in which most didn’t, purely just because it was less of her moaning on about her love life to teenage girls

• Haha
I actually preferred the series with the boxers and tattoo shop in which most didn’t, purely just because it was less of her moaning on about her love life to teenage girls
I liked how normal they were! Especially at the tattoo place they were so natural and unaffected

I know who her boyfriend is!!

sussed from the video she’s put on.

he’s got a child and has been married previously. (Divorce isn’t through)

he’s a cheater,narcissist and everything else inbetween.

Good luck SammyJo
Ooo shes just posted a pic with him, is it deffo who you thought ?? X

Reactions: 2
Just noticed Kallie from longlox and her boyfriend the boxer seen to have split up? So that probably lowers the chance of another series as it was a major storyline…

Just noticed Kallie from longlox and her boyfriend the boxer seen to have split up? So that probably lowers the chance of another series as it was a major storyline…
Oof they bought a house together and everything!

She gives me the ick so badly with everything she posts for someone her age you’d think being a wannabe influencer would be the last thing on your to do list.