Angels of the North

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She falls out with people all the time for the most ridiculous things not a normal way to act when you’re nearly 40….

Reactions: 5
Sammy jo wouldnt have liked the fact nikki went off on her own & opened her own salon, because in her world how dare she right?! No one else can have a salon in her circle god forbid they wanted to better themselves

Reactions: 6
Sammy jo wouldnt have liked the fact nikki went off on her own & opened her own salon, because in her world how dare she right?! No one else can have a salon in her circle god forbid they wanted to better themselves
I wasn’t sure which came first… if Nikki moved because they fell out.
I mean she rebranded her full business to fit in Sammy Jo’s salon stupidly

Reactions: 2
I’m a customer of Nikki’s and used to be a Longlox customer but they were so unprofessional and it felt like a conveyor belt and it was all about money vs the service. The constant screaming and shouting from the Longlox team made it very difficult for any of the customers in Nikki’s salon to relax. Her new place is amazing. Relaxing. Friendly and professional.

Reactions: 8
I’m a customer of Nikki’s and used to be a Longlox customer but they were so unprofessional and it felt like a conveyor belt and it was all about money vs the service. The constant screaming and shouting from the Longlox team made it very difficult for any of the customers in Nikki’s salon to relax. Her new place is amazing. Relaxing. Friendly and professional.
do you not know why she moved then? I agree longlox unprofessional as I’ve been there for hair before

Reactions: 5
She falls out with people all the time for the most ridiculous things not a normal way to act when you’re nearly 40….
Jen the receptionist has also left and got a new job and put on her instagram story yesterday about bullying at her previous job

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m confused with it being a text from somebody else. Did she write it or is she telling someone to keep smiling??
She put it on her story so not sure but she has put little digs up the past few weeks so something has happened

Reactions: 3
I’m not even surprised. SJ gives me victim complex vibes
she has a massive victim complex! You’d think she’d had a terrible life the way she goes on … quite the opposite she’s had everything handed to her.

Reactions: 7