Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChloeBee

I dont wanna say you should hit adulthood and become an 👵🏼 but isnt she in her 30's and she's living with mum and dad, filming herself crying, filming tiktoks and hanging round with 17 year olds gossiping about boys? Just seems odd to me

Reactions: 14

hamstermom4

Never knew this was a thing until recently and so glad I found it. As a client of the salon on and off for several years I’ve watched the salon go from a nice place to being so oriented around filming rather then the clients. Sammy is never to be seen in the salon and if she is she’s sat on her phone or getting her hair done. How bev treats clients is disgusting, I’ve recently stopped going due to being bullied into buying hair that wasn’t what I wanted but told it’s what I needed but never had before. The girls in the salon are treat like dirt, they get 15 mins break across a 10 hour shift & they have such a high turn over of staff over the years. All of the girls are lovely and it’s such a shame that they are caught in this toxic environment. As for the comment above I’ve had my hair done off both Ashleigh and saffron and I get the understanding that they are super close and have a laugh and carry on I think it’s how it’s been put across on tv. All of the girls are super lovely and just have a laugh with eachother, I notice they are all quick to help eachother when the salon has been over booked.

I don’t think the salon would still be open if it wasn’t for filming I feel like sammy is desperate to be famous and it’s her chance to do so

• Wow

Warpaint

VIP Member
I found the show fascinating to watch but it looks like a mostly toxic working environment. Also I’m sure I remember Barbie dolls all over the place or in some sort of decoration? Yeah that just makes me think of several horror movies…
I imagine the dolls each represent the employees and once they leave or are fired there's a beheading ceremony.

• Haha

Cyclophage

Chatty Member
If I were the girls I’d feel so put out that I barely got featured tbh, it’s so obvious Sammyjo thinks she’s the star and only got the tattoo/boxing stuff involved because there wasn’t enough Longlox footage.

Also poor Molly crying because she was so scared to make a mistake… I know she said she had bad anxiety anyway but you must feel on edge all the time in that sort of environment.

Reactions: 13

quirky96

Anyone else get the impression Shane and Jade really didn't care that the welsh girl was leaving, almost like thank fuck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Takinginthetea

I've been to this salon before i can definitely say its exactly how it looks. So many girls have left too due to the bitchiness in the salon

• Wow
Reactions: 12

shhh2468

The whole buying pregnancy tests, but interrogating when one has been used just screams toxicity to me. I feel terrible for the girls in the shop who are probably too scared to tell anyone if they are, or if they aren’t ready. Anyone who has had a miscarriage should also know how tone deaf asking everyone if its them is. 😭😭

Reactions: 12
I feel sorry for the young girls who genuinely think she’s their friend and when they leave the salon she falls out with them. Also She comes across so manipulative 😟

Reactions: 11

Em_

VIP Member
I'm glad I've found this thread, the show was a guilty pleasure for me. I wouldn't want to work for Bev, you can tell she's not nice to work for. I could never work out Sammy Jo's figure, it didn't even click to me that she's had surgery, but seems obvious now. The way the salon is decorated does seem a bit tacky to me, but my 7 year old would love it.
Is there going to be a new series?

I've just binged watched this. This would be my worst nightmare of a place to work. I couldnt cope with all those girls. I also thought Ashleigh was quite mean to Saffron. Maybe I didn't get the banter 🤔

xxheidiandparisxx

Wow I’m LOVING the tea in those court transcript.

I’ve always wondered why her and Ashleigh fell out. Ashleigh is stunning and seems to be from a nice family. Sammy Jo is clearly jealous of her and it’s clear Ashleighis not a fan of the rough chavs With money. The WhatsApp about Matty believing everything they say 👀👀👀👀👀
Just a typical rough family who preach about loyalty which actually just means they’ll fall out with anyone who dares to disagree with them.

How pathetic and embarrassing that Bev and Sammy Jo run the salon but had to get Matty in to do the suspensions 😂😂😂😂😂 it’s so laughable. They don’t know how to run a business other than Bev barking round like a fishwife and Sammy Jo going for blowdrys and making tik toks 😂😂😂😂 the whole thing is comical
---
I definitely think it’s been a toxic environment and they’ve decided they didn’t like this one girl then scrambled round for anything else against her they can think of, such as the tanning injections and the argument on the phone with her boyfriend.

I’m screaming at Bev having her hair pulled in Magaluff that’s what you get for trying to be pally with 17/19 year olds instead of being a professional manage who rises above petty squabbles between staff. Soooo cringe.

• Haha

PinkJen099

I know who her boyfriend is!!

sussed from the video she’s put on.

he’s got a child and has been married previously. (Divorce isn’t through)

he’s a cheater,narcissist and everything else inbetween.

Good luck SammyJo

• Wow

candyland_

VIP Member
I’m just up to the episode where she says she would cancel a full day of clients to take one of the girls for a tattoo!
Imagine, you’d be fuming!!
That’s one way to lose custom. She’s a child in a 33 year olds body playing the boss, she doesn’t have a clue. Bev and the girls are the ones running the salon, SammyJo just turns up for something to do.

Rlulu67

Is anyone else watching this on iplayer?
Just catching up and I think it’s such a unprofessional salon... chatting amongst themselves 24/7, swearing and nipping off to answer calls 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve followed them for ages and now I’m not sure I would go there now!

• Heart

candyland_

VIP Member
Just saw a clip of one of the girls saying she hates the catch up/1-1 meetings. I’m not surprised when she’s got to face those two dragons cackling in the office over nothing, I can imagine it’s a very tough place to work if you aren’t a favourite or loud and bolshy.

Does anyone know why Sammyjo split with Gaz? She seemed so in love and the talk of him moving in when she had her house, seems so strange how quickly it’s ended and no word….
She seems so intense! They’d only been together a few weeks before she was saying they were living together and he was moving in her new house when it’s finished, they barely knew each other. He was also more or less settled with another girl when they got together and then was seeing sammyjo on the side, she got all her mates to block the girl and send nasty messages when the girl told her what he was like. Maybe it’s come back to bite her.

• Wow

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Anyone else find it really bizarre that she posted all the stuff about her ex (Gary?! ) and ALWAYS answers that she’s single in her “Q&A” because “she realised her worth and ended it”? I understand putting it up once, but after months of plastering him all over social media you’d think she’d realise the value in keeping her life private…

Reactions: 10

HairyMaclary

Chatty Member
I’ve just started watching from season one thanks to tattle, I only have it in my phone when I’m doing housework etc but yeah what a vapid existence?

Also in season one was it Shannon/saffron who got a boyfriend and he was going to order a ‘munchie box’ for when she finished work and they were all horrible to her about it, I thought it was quite sweet and a very young lad thing to do

Reactions: 10