Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you ever see anyone as excited to win a £5 prize! Even cheaper in home bargains I think, astonish is like 69p in there.

I wonder if she’ll vlog in Canada. She didn’t at Disney

Reactions: 3
Did you ever see anyone as excited to win a £5 prize! Even cheaper in home bargains I think, astonish is like 69p in there.

I wonder if she’ll vlog in Canada. She didn’t at Disney
She's even done a nice little thing on Instagram and shared it with who she won the prize from..I say nice it's a crap actually. It's like a panoramic view of the prizes in a hazy filter!

• Haha
So noticed on Instagram she's lost today,..so she's lost 2 stone so far!

Isn't it her treat day today so god knows what she will eat!

Am shocked Lauren doesn't comment on her Instagram...maybe she thinks her wife will run off with another woman if she becomes a skinny Minnie!
2 stone ? lol she weighs at home!!! She certainly doesn’t look like she has lost 2 stone ?

She's even done a nice little thing on Instagram and shared it with who she won the prize from..I say nice it's a crap actually. It's like a panoramic view of the prizes in a hazy filter!
I’ve only just followed her on Instagram. Surprise surprise - every bloody photo is of food!

I only just found her because I thought I wonder how popular this Hincher is that she's found. She's not got many posts, then saw Angela's dodgy thank you .... still never looked at how many people was subbed but I bet Angie was the only person who entered the competition!

Reactions: 4
I only just found her because I thought I wonder how popular this Hincher is that she's found. She's not got many posts, then saw Angela's dodgy thank you .... still never looked at how many people was subbed but I bet Angie was the only person who entered the competition!
She’s definitely no ad for slimming world. Her meals look disgusting ?

She says how delicious they all are too!
I’ll take her word for that. Her portions are enormous! That’s a plateful a man out doing hard labour would sit down to. Nobody needs a meal that size

Reactions: 2
I’ll take her word for that. Her portions are enormous! That’s a plateful a man out doing hard labour would sit down to. Nobody needs a meal that size
Did you see when she packed her lunch box. Have jotted all over watching bits! I can't believe how much she took for lunch. She said she was just having soup with a roll but had other stuff too, also fruit for breakfast then apple and banana for snacks. I always think home made soup is really thick and you don't need bread with it! Not like watered down shop bought soup. Yes occasionally it's nice to have bread but it's really like greed on slimming world!

Also having treat days where she stuffs her face will never change her eating habits!

Did you watch the Chinese New year vlog? Where she moans about the syns for a vegetable roll that she didn't like and she should have got the duck one! She was really annoyed. Thing is all these slimming groups have apps so you can check your subs etc whilst out and about!

Her soup is homemade but it looks like water. Her mac and cheese made me feel genuinely ill just looking at it. It looks like something the cat brought up ?

I did see that vlog! I remember ages ago she got a foot long from subway and got chips from McDonald’s to go with it ? That is an enormous amount of food for one person

• Haha
Her soup is homemade but it looks like water. Her mac and cheese made me feel genuinely ill just looking at it. It looks like something the cat brought up ?

I did see that vlog! I remember ages ago she got a foot long from subway and got chips from McDonald’s to go with it ? That is an enormous amount of food for one person
You are joking foot long and chips! Probably had pudding that she didn't mention too knowing her!

Shes now referring to things she has bought on Ebay as "ebayers"....she really does think shes mrs hinch!

• Haha
Does anyone know why she dishes rice up in the shape of hearts like people do for children?
Am wondering if she uses pastry cutters in the shape of animals to her sandwiches too, just like toddler lunchboxes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't help but watch her ramblings! I think she's rather harmless!

Lauren is totally something else. I read an 'epic' comment on one of her vlogs from Lauren saying she doesn't want a relationship and practically she will live with her one day. I kind of hope that Angie finds someone as she's actually honest with you never know what will happen.

Whose the bloke Angie goes to the cinema with and they buy each other birthday gifts?

Reactions: 2
That’s Andy she used to work in hmv with.

To me Lauren looks head over tit in love with Angie

Lol Jane Gammons just been advertising wax melts... how long before Angie buys the same ones ?????

So today's/last night whatever you call it was an in-depth talk on where she has worked since being at school/college.

Hadn't watched the Vlogmas Mary Poppins simply because I can't stand the film. However had to sit and watch the beginning of that so I saw the infamous Andy. First impressions made for each other. I mean if they are buddies who go to the cinema together and don't even like the same type of films at all, then there must be something in it!

Maybe in an ideal world,Lauren can ship over from Canada and they can have a polygamous relationship!

• Haha