Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ilando

VIP Member
Over 350 sales on her Etsy shop- no one can deny that she’s making a serious success of it.

and she says she’s getting married this year- so lovely to hear some good news amongst all the bad news

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Ilando

VIP Member
Why is Angie in the guru section??? I can think of many words to describe her and guru isn’t one of them 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Disneylover

VIP Member
I watched a bit of her video last night, she was absolutely gutted (in her words) that Tesco didn’t have grated carrot, well my god, she’ll have to get off her lazy arse, go to the shop, buy some and grate them herself! Shock horror. She’s beyond frigging lazy this one!
I can only manage to watch some of her videos, she just rambles on too much and I get bored, it normally the Tesco shop then weigh in I can’t stand anymore 🤣

• Haha

Ilando

VIP Member
it seems like she lives a very lonely life. Apart from the odd cinema trip with Andy and chatting to Lauren, it doesn’t seem like she has any friends.

Living your life on slimming world and only having that and work to focus on seems sad and unfulfilled. I wish she’d pack it all in, marry Lauren and go and live in Canada. Yes, I find their interests a bit weird but I’m sure she’d be much happier

CosmicCreepers

Chatty Member
Yesss!!! I’m so so happy for her and Lauren honestly!!! Whether it’s for friendship or relationship reasons (I’ve seen quite a few stories on people who are good friends marry as they get on so well and don’t care about romance) marriage isn’t always about romantic love but that’s their business whether it is or not. I’d love for her to come back to YouTube and proudly announce it. There’s nothing to be ashamed of and I’m so sorry for her if her parents or whoever reacted badly. ❤

Reactions: 7
Her and Lauren are good! She has a post or story on her personal page about Lauren's support. I wonder if she's had a tough few days because her thread here has been a bit more active this week and the posts about her weight. I think she's quite a sensitive soul, which is why she had the sense to step away from youtube. I hope she's OK.
Angie, if you're reading here, don't let it annoy you! There are tattlers here that truely like you and miss your catch ups on youtube 💕

Sara_M

VIP Member
Yeah, she is in her 40s now. Its bizarre behaviour. Harmless, but bizarre. Buying cuddly toys as souvenirs. Maybe one from the zoo would be understandable but, come on!! Joking that Lauren still has her lolly that she had got. I just dont get "it". But, I do find her oddly fascinating to watch! Not sure what that says about me 😂

Sara_M

VIP Member
I really don’t get it!?! Is she that stupid ? she made a little speech the other day about her job.... that she will not say where she works and will delete any comments guessing... Yet she gives a detailed route to her work in her rant about her commute!!! Lol stupid over grown child!!! ?
This really made me laugh! You're spot on! And out of curiosity, based on a few places she mentioned, a quick google of her name and her linkedin profile comes up! So I now know exactly where she works ?

• Haha

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
I can't believe she didn't mention her weight being the problem, not once did she say she suspects it could be that, instead self diagnosing arthritis! She went away for 3 weeks, had 3 weeks off work, come back a massive 15lb heavier and all of a sudden has a knee problem? Surely she cant not see that connection. Her knees are literally giving way at carrying such a massive weight load. Why not get a taxi to the train station. then from the train station to the office door? That would't cost must and she already has her train tickets...no because she won't get up earlier and leave for work a bit earlier as apparently that idea of leaving earlier is "ridiculous".

• Wow

Sara_M

VIP Member
I wish the pair of them would just admit their feelings to each other. They flirt like teenagers and are practically on top of one another. I dont know about you guys but, when I'm with my "bestie" I'm not right in her face. Just get on with it guys!!!

• Haha

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
There’s a 10 year age gap between them. Lauren is 10 years younger. If I remember correctly they started talking online when angie was 25 and Lauren was 15 😐imagine if that was a man talking to an underage girl like that. Weird. Can’t see how a 25 year old could befriend or be so interested in a teenager, no matter how innocent it was.

• Wow
  • Sick

monga

VIP Member
I bet it will be the making of her ,she may even lose a ton of weight .I think that may have been part of the problem she couldn't be her true self it's pretty late in life to " come out " I hope it works out for them both.

• Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
Her shopping hauls are hilarious now. Ready meals, crisps and 34664 cans of diet coke.

And she’s so far in the closet she could move in with Mr Tumnus.

• Haha

teaspoon

She sent Lauren a valentines day card and Lauren sent her one....hhhmmm rather strange if theyre only friends!!!

• Wow

Geetbo

VIP Member
I remember that! Ruining the special jumper she got on her trip with Lauren. Surely she smelt that it was bleach. Fair enough, it shouldn't have been leaking but she should have had some common sense. Then sent lauren to look for a replacement jumper, that lauren bought and Angie would send the money to lauren when tescos compensated her the value of the top🤦🏼‍♀️. Did she really have to wait for Tescos to give her the cash? She over complicates and over thinks everything!
She has nothing going on in her life though.
She spends most of her time waiting for a Tesco order or trying to win a pencil on a shitty competition.

• Haha

Geetbo

VIP Member
She’s is extremely identifiable.
You can easily find her exact flat. She’s clearly very lonely and naive.

Reactions: 6

Ilando

VIP Member
OMG at least half an hour discussing her menu and the radical changes, less time bulk cooking at the weekend so she can have more me time. Give me strength.
Absolutely. Her whole life is me time. Why doesn’t she ever cook for her parents or sister??? She is literally chained to that computer chatting to ‘her friend’

Sara_M

VIP Member
Feels like shes doing it for the sake of a freebie
Definitely! Some of the stuff she has entered 🤦🏼‍♀️ and what for? To win some crappy bottle opener, or a pen. I mean, ffs! Tears into them like an excited kid at christmas!
Those kids puzzles she got, were specifically off a website for kids. Has she nothing better to be at? Maybe Lauren was running late to log on that day 😆