Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well let's see if she sticks to it ..although she only they only do shots at Christmas not sure about alcohol in general!

Reactions: 2
Are you getting her mixed up with Sophie Marie? Angela is the 40 year old Disney obsessive, with the weird Canadian friend!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Are you getting her mixed up with Sophie Marie? Angela is the 40 year old Disney obsessive, with the weird Canadian friend!
Yeah I am now...but I thought she's always dieting! I watched part of a vlog the other day but lasted 5 minutes if that she was boring me!

Is Sophie still vlogging?

Yeah I am now...but I thought she's always dieting! I watched part of a vlog the other day but lasted 5 minutes if that she was boring me!

Is Sophie still vlogging?
I don’t think she even finished her vlogmas! I just looks and her last upload was the 23rd! She always does that though. I think there’s only one vlogmas that she’s finished

Reactions: 3
Her and her Canadian friend call each other wifey?? But they’re just friends? I find that very odd

• Haha
Does anyone else cringe when she does the side views packing her lunch bag or cooking and she has no bra on ? must be chilly in her flat ?

She's been off work on the sick...again. She always seems to have sick days or calls in because she's so lazy she won't get out of bed. She's now had that awful haircut just so she can wash it and go. She is one extremely lazy woman. Diet out the window because she was unwell, can't be that ill stuffing her face with rubbish. She'll never lose weight, her attitude towards food is all wrong. Imagine all the money she's wasted signing up to Slimming World multiple times a year for years.

Reactions: 5
She's been off work on the sick...again. She always seems to have sick days or calls in because she's so lazy she won't get out of bed. She's now had that awful haircut just so she can wash it and go. She is one extremely lazy woman. Diet out the window because she was unwell, can't be that ill stuffing her face with rubbish. She'll never lose weight, her attitude towards food is all wrong. Imagine all the money she's wasted signing up to Slimming World multiple times a year for years.
The really short hair doesn’t suit her at all. I think it makes her look quite butch.

I agree about slimming world. She might stay on it until her holiday then will go mad eating and gain all she’s lost back, plus more. She’s done that before.

I think gaining 7lb in a week over Christmas must have took some doing!

So instead of 1 birthday meal she has to have the whole day off plan? Why? Where has this "my angels" come from anyway? Its soooo annoying :ROFLMAO:

So instead of 1 birthday meal she has to have the whole day off plan? Why? Where has this "my angels" come from anyway? Its soooo annoying :ROFLMAO:
She's loving Mrs Hinch at the minute, she must be looking for the equivalent of "hinchers". Maybe she's hoping for "Angies Angels" ?

That angels thing is so damn embarrassing ?

She really has the most boring life. I thought mine was but it’s like a Mardi Gras in comparison. 10 minute rants about bloody parcels! Who cares!

She’s another one that buys so much make up, but I’ve never seen her with so much as a lick of mascara on!

She will give birth to something if she finds this thread! I’ve heard her rant a few times over a negative comment

Reactions: 4
That angels thing is so damn embarrassing ?

She really has the most boring life. I thought mine was but it’s like a Mardi Gras in comparison. 10 minute rants about bloody parcels! Who cares!

She’s another one that buys so much make up, but I’ve never seen her with so much as a lick of mascara on!

She will give birth to something if she finds this thread! I’ve heard her rant a few times over a negative comment
I know!!! Why has she started saying “my angels”!? So cringe ? and yes she seems a bit of a sheep she buys so much that fellow you tubers have gone on about and I agree never seen her with makeup on! Just those awful sweaters and no bra ?

I know!!! Why has she started saying “my angels”!? So cringe ? and yes she seems a bit of a sheep she buys so much that fellow you tubers have gone on about and I agree never seen her with makeup on! Just those awful sweaters and no bra ?
She doesn’t half make herself laugh, doesn’t she? ?

That raccoon t-shirt needs burnt. She bought new pyjamas there a while ago and said she couldn’t put them on as she was expecting a parcel, but was wearing that t-shirt!

The really short hair doesn’t suit her at all. I think it makes her look quite butch.

I agree about slimming world. She might stay on it until her holiday then will go mad eating and gain all she’s lost back, plus more. She’s done that before.

I think gaining 7lb in a week over Christmas must have took some doing!
That haircut is awful,she looks mannish!!
All of a sudden shes gone Mrs Hinch crazy too,buying all those cleaning products after not bothering for years!!

Reactions: 1
Her latest vlog was absolutely riveting!!!Talking about tomorrows lunch at work and 10 minutes of Mrs Hinching her hob and sink!!The woman has lost it!!

Just watched" Back to work and back on plan".My god, she has the most boring life of anyone i know.She rambled on for about 10 mins about what times her buses and trains she gets.Then at home she got her special book out and wrote in it and put little stickers everywhere for the sins shes had.....dear oh dear,.She needs a good lay methinks!!!

Her latest vlog was absolutely riveting!!!Talking about tomorrows lunch at work and 10 minutes of Mrs Hinching her hob and sink!!The woman has lost it!!
She is definitely one of a kind! It’s sad really that she must be so lonely and has no in the flesh friendships (computer, Canada Lauren) I think she treats the camera as her friend, chatting away... pouring all the thoughts in her head out. Normal people just plan things and think about things in their heads!! And this new cleaning obsession??? What a state her flat must of been in before, just shows how lazy she is! That oven ? and why Has she being doing it over so many weeks? Start something and finish it!!!! That’s what normal adults do??? ?‍♀

She really is annoying,we get EVERY
detail of what she eats during the day,all the travel details of her buses and trains,and whats with this "my angels" thing all of a sudden???She said she watches all her disney films in alphabetical order,OMG,now that is sad for a 40 odd year old......

I really don’t get it!?! Is she that stupid ? she made a little speech the other day about her job.... that she will not say where she works and will delete any comments guessing... Yet she gives a detailed route to her work in her rant about her commute!!! Lol stupid over grown child!!! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5